PDA

View Full Version : Adressen

Birdy
18 december 2001, 21:40
Volgens mij zijn er een aantal bezoekers hier die wel eens medicijnen willen bestellen via het net. Tot voor kort bestelde ik mijn Minoxidil en Nizoral bij www.hair2go.com. Helaas levert deze instantie niet meer aan europese landen m.u.v. UK en CH. Het is triest maar we worden weer eens genaaid door onze eigen EU (dit maal met eigen marktbescherming).

Ik ben op zoek gegaan naar alternatieve (lees europese) bedrijven die minoxidil of Nizoral leveren. De goedkoopste die ik tot nu toe heb gevonden komt uit spanje : http://www.vitaminox.com

Voor finasteride is vlgs mij nog steeds http://www.dru-online.com het goedkoopst. Drugsrus is gevestigd in India. Mocht straks ook deze leverancier worden gebannen door onze leuke :frusty: importdrempels, dan is er een (duurder) alternatief in de vorm van : http://www.qhi.co.uk

Ik heb net iets bij vitaminox bestelt, dus ff afwachten wat het wordt. Als iemand nog goedkopere adressen heeft, dan hoor ik dat graag.

Birdy
18 december 2001, 21:44
Oh ja, voor diegene die geinteresseerd is, de mailwisseling met hair2go:

----- Original Message -----
To: <mailto:Birdy
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: Order cancelled ?

Hello B

I have checked my email "IN" box and I have not received another email from you.

Please repeat your questions again.

Regards
Lana

Hello Lana,

I did sent the questions via the website, but I don't know whether they show up in your Inbox or somewhere else. Nevertheless, I will write the questions again.

Regarding my last order:

My order was cancelled due to customs problems. What is meant by this exactly and will it be of any use to contact our customs what's going on here? At least, according to your website it is allowed to import a 3 month supply of drugs for personal use (for the Netherlands that is).

Would it make a difference if I order only 3 bottles of headway at a time, instead of 5?

Would it be possible to deliver the goods on an address in Germany? I live near the Dutch-German border and know a few people over there.

Is the customs problem solely a problem of "hair2go" or does it concern other drugcompanies as well? I mean is it worth trying to order somewhere else?

Is there any other way that I can get hold of the goods that I ordered. I'm pretty desperate to try things since I almost run out of Headway and Nizoral. Local drugstores do not offer any 5% minoxidil solutions.

Thanks in advance...

B

<<<<

Hello B

Customs problems with non-prescription products such as Headway we feel are due to EEC economic reasons. We are not part of the EEC and so all our packages are stopped at European Posts of entry. We have customs problems with most of Europe except for Switzerland and the UK. Try buying these products from another country within the EEC, it is more likely that these packages will not be stopped- an internet serch will be your best option.

Regards
Lana

Knurft
18 december 2001, 23:20
Je kunt je huisarts vragen Nizoralshampoo voor te schrijven. Dat is niet alleen makkelijk maar ook gratis!