Haarweb Forum

Haarweb Forum (http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/index.php)
-   Chirurgische behandelingen (http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Feriduni, Prohair or Dr. De Reys? (http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=31104)

mpbsucks 29 augustus 2012 18:52

Feriduni, Prohair or Dr. De Reys?

First of all my apologies to the forum for posting this in English as my proficiency in Dutch is null. However, using google translator this forum has been very beneficial in finding information.

I'm looking to fill in my crown using FUE and have narrowed down my search to three clinics: Feriduni, Prohair and Dr. De Reys.

Which of the above has the best reputation on this forum?

I'll highly appreciate your feeback.

My apologies, once again, for putting this up in English.

Cheers,

P.S. Money is not at all the deciding factor for me.

Daklugie 29 augustus 2012 20:24

Feriduni hands down, his results are outstanding. He's famous for his natural looking front transplants.

geted 29 augustus 2012 21:44

They are all good so,

Feriduni if you want a new hairline,

Prohair if you want to fill up balding areas

dr reys i don't know so well but he is also very good.

The three clinic are very good, you did your homework good.
I think they are all three equal good, so pick one ....

I'm very curious in the opinions of the forummembers about this.

I have chosen prohair because of thier price/experions/quality mix.

sneu 30 augustus 2012 00:00

I have had a transplantation bij Feriduni and DR reys and my experience with dr reys was better but that is only my opion

sneu 30 augustus 2012 00:01

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Daklugie (Bericht 313086)
Feriduni hands down, his results are outstanding. He's famous for his natural looking front transplants.

NOT always outstanding

dZinee 30 augustus 2012 00:14

yeah would say Feriduni. No experience myself, but the best looking photo's and reviews came from his treatments. However, the other two are also outstanding as well.

Needmorehair 30 augustus 2012 11:21

Feriduni and Dr de Reys are both good...Nice results! Except for the fact that Feriduni is way more expensive. Just go to both clinics and decide for yourself.

mpbsucks 30 augustus 2012 20:37

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door sneu (Bericht 313104)
I have had a transplantation bij Feriduni and DR reys and my experience with dr reys was better but that is only my opion

Sneu, what did you find better in Dr Reys? Was it the quality of results or the treatment itself, or some other factor? I'm very interested to hear...

mpbsucks 30 augustus 2012 20:42

I'm a bit leaning towards Dr. Reys but the fact that he works alone (with his wife), I wonder he manages to extract ~1500 a day and harvest them all by himself :-S

Are there any members, who have had treatment with Dr. Reys, have any comment about it?

About Prohairclinic, I read on some other forums they have a miss and hit kind of reputation. How true is that?

geted 30 augustus 2012 23:08

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door mpbsucks (Bericht 313191)
About Prohairclinic, I read on some other forums they have a miss and hit kind of reputation. How true is that?

Is it possible to give the links to these forums, i interessed in the publisingdates.

I think Dr de Reys and prohairclinic seperated end 2009.

When i see the result of prohairclinic after 2009 they are better than before 2009.
Just look at some examples here.
There are many successtory form Prohairclinic in that list, But none from Dr de Reys.
He is good but, how experience is his wife??
And the is doing fue with 2 persons when prohair is doing the same with 3-4 persons.

What is the best a BMW or a Mercedes or a Audi.
We will never know.

sneu 30 augustus 2012 23:16

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door mpbsucks (Bericht 313190)
Sneu, what did you find better in Dr Reys? Was it the quality of results or the treatment itself, or some other factor? I'm very interested to hear...

what i liked about him was that he himself does the transplantation and ofcourse his wife ,your not a ,,customer,, but his guest and i felt like i was a little bit at ,,home ,, instead of you where in a clinic .I can not tell you if he does 1500 in one day but there is a customer who had 3000 in 2 days .Also i think the quality is just as good as Dr Feriduni (and in my case even better )

dZinee 30 augustus 2012 23:19

I agree with geted that the situation of Dr de Reys together with his wife is not optimal. Most clinics work with 3/4 skilled assistants; there must be a reason for that. Not to disagree that he does nice work (he does!), but it is my feeling the other clinics are better..I will most likely go on consult at most of them soon, perhaps this will give me some new perspective.

sneu 30 augustus 2012 23:26

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door geted (Bericht 313215)
Is it possible to give the links to these forums, i interessed in the publisingdates.

I think Dr de Reys and prohairclinic seperated end 2009.

When i see the result of prohairclinic after 2009 they are better than before 2009.
Just look at some examples here.
There are many successtory form Prohairclinic in that list, But none from Dr de Reys.
He is good but, how experience is his wife??
And the is doing fue with 2 persons when prohair is doing the same with 3-4 persons.

What is the best a BMW or a Mercedes or a Audi.
We will never know.

there are a lott af examples here on this forum who where threated by DR reys when he was working by pro-hair (even our one moderator ANTHONYH) whit good results ,just look better . Ofcourse there are still good results with pro-hair but also not that good .He i don,t drive BMW ,MERCEDES OR AUDI but just a simple car but when its broke i fix it myself and still the car takes me everywhere.

sneu 30 augustus 2012 23:31

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door dZinee (Bericht 313220)
I agree with geted that the situation of Dr de Reys together with his wife is not optimal. Most clinics work with 3/4 skilled assistants; there must be a reason for that. Not to disagree that he does nice work (he does!), but it is my feeling the other clinics are better..I will most likely go on consult at most of them soon, perhaps this will give me some new perspective.

i don,t think better but perhaps faster.I also think that with every clinic there is a change something can go wrong ,shit happens (to bad i had to be one off them )

geted 31 augustus 2012 00:28

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door sneu (Bericht 313221)
there are a lott af examples here on this forum who where threated by DR reys when he was working by pro-hair (even our one moderator ANTHONYH) whit good results ,just look better . ..

Well to be honest is hard to find objective information on this forum about Dr de Reys. Jorkhielman is the owner of ABC Clinic, you didn't post pictures, AnthonieH had great result but he went to Prohairclinic when Dr de Reys was working there.
I have looked but again it is hard to find objective material about his work, he is good no doubt but do not underestimate the important work of the assistents, they do the most work. They must be skilled also!!! And here scores prohair.

But once again it is only my opinion.

Alle tijden zijn GMT +2. Het is nu 20:41.

Forumsoftware: vBulletin®, versie 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Produced by Limelight Studios. Copyright © 2001-2024 Stichting HaarWeb.