Discussie: Velform Hair Grow
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 23 september 2002, 13:09   #1
Dennie23
HaarWeb lid

Velform

Ik weet niet of jullie veel tv kijken maar de laatste tijd is er iets op telsell waar ik persoonlijk niet in geloof (klinkt veel te mooi allemaal). Maar wel wou ik graag even jullie mening hierover.

Hieronder heb ik even een stukje over dit product geplaatst

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Velform Hair Grow is the only ecological product of its kind capable of treating alopecia efficiently.

Velform has perfected Velform Hair Grow after many years of scientific research in some of the world’s most remote areas using the best plant essences and natural compounds. The formula, which is easily absorbed, quickly penetrates the scalp… cleanses, breaks down, refreshes, nourishes and revitalises the hair follicles, renewing the balance of the hair’s basic needs.

In the first month, continual use of Velform Hair Grow will recover and strengthen the hair follicles and damaged roots. In the second month, your hair will stop falling out altogether. And by the third month, new hair will start to grow… continuing to grow during the fourth and fifth months… becoming stronger and shinier.

For maximum results, use it twice a day... for 30 to 45 minutes before washing your hair. Apply it on to the scalp when wet in a gentle massaging motion. The formula, which is non-sticky, will be absorbed easily and will penetrate the scalp quickly to begin working immediately on the problem areas.

With continuous use, you will be able to recover the hair you thought you had lost. It will also be stronger, shinier, more beautiful and dandruff-free.

And since it is a natural ingredient, it contains no toxic chemical products. It has been clinically tested and causes no irritations and has no side effects. It is perfectly safe, for both men and women.

With Velform Hair Grow, your hair will grow again and you will feel more secure.

It also has a wonderful fresh herbal scent and it is neither sticky nor greasy. You will love using Velform Hair Grow.

The opinion of our clients

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAUL M.: I had heard of Velform, so I bought the product and started using it regularly. It’s amazing how your hair can affect how you feel. I was very insecure, but now I’m fine. It’s as though I’d never lost my hair. It’s growing strong and healthy and now I just feel better and better. I believe that Velform is the best hair product.

LEAK R.: Velform is wonderful. I used it for a month and I noticed a difference. My wife loves it and is really happy with it.

ANNA B.: It was as if I woke up one morning and I had completely different hair. It was as if it was not damaged at all anymore. Even my dandruff had completely disappeared. It got better each day. Velform has helped me the way no other product has been able to.

PHILIP S.: Velform is the only anti-dandruff product that works. Do you know what I did? I bought a navy blue jacket and I still haven’t found a trace of dandruff on it. The most difficult thing was to stop brushing my shoulders all the time. Now I don’t have to do it. It’s difficult to believe that Velform really does work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dennie23 is offline   Met citaat reageren