Los bericht bekijken
Oud 27 april 2002, 12:42   #52
Rocco
HaarWeb lid

Duta tester spreekt !

Vrienden hier boven had ik een link gezet,waar iets werd verteld over de miraculeuze werking van Duta bij een tester.Hier zijn de woorden van DIE tester,geintervieuwd door een vriend van hem.

Yes, it is Dutasteride, here's what he told me
Date: 4/26/2002
Time: 10:31:30 AM
Remote Name: 66.88.192.59

Comments
Quick summary - Dr. Monahan is about 34 years old, Norwood 4 - 5 before the study. Yes, the study is DUATSTERIDE. As you can see from the pictures in the link, Dr. Monahan regained all his hair. He was on Dr. Sawaya's Dutasteride study for only ONE year. Also, the DHT level in his body remained low for almost a year after he discontinued Dutasteride treatment. But he has stopped Dutasteride for almost 2-3 years now and all the Dutasteride induced hair growth had disappeared and he is now back to a Norwood 4 - 5. Glaxo as stopped phase 3 of Dutasteride study for hair loss, but according to Dr. Monahan, as far as he knows, the clinical trial for prostate is still on. According to Dr. Sawaya (second hand info from Dr. Monahan), Dutasteride is so effective that patients only need to take the pill ONCE a month. But for Glaxo to have good return on their investment, that means they would have to sell Dutasteride for US$400 a pill....and somehow their ROI analysis concludes that Dutasteride as a baldness treatment is not justifiable. However, the prostate study is still going so hopefully we can go the same route we did before Propecia was available (you know whatI mean). One more, Dr. Monahan said he had absolutely NO side effects while on Dutasteride. He said he was on the higest dose, but he forgot exactly how many mg etc. Another benefit of Dutasteride, according to Dr. Monahan, the hair on his back shedded while regrowth was developing on his scalp. ................................I will write up something more properly this weekend. ...........................PLEASE EVERYONE, THE ABOVE WAS JUST A CASUAL CONVERSATION I HAD WITH DR. MONAHAN, I MIGHT HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD OR MISREPRESENTED WHAT HE HAD TOLD ME, IF ANYTHING PRESENTED HEREIN IS INACCURATE, IT WOULD BE MY FAULT, NOT DR. MONAHAN'S.............................And please don't start calling his office, he has no idea where to get dutasteride for us. ..............HairSite

Groetjes
Rocco is offline   Met citaat reageren