Los bericht bekijken
Oud 12 maart 2010, 23:25   #6
JohnJohn
HaarWeb lid

Ervaring met haarwerken

Hallo everybody, here goes in english as I still can’t write a word of dutch!
I’m a regular visitor of this forum and needing a new hair piece one year ago I was looking for information about the best place to go. To be honest with you I’ve been almost all over the county, in other words I’M NOT A BEGINNER!
Reading the reviews and the coments in the Haarweb I kep coming across the name Salva which after some research I found out it’s the man behind Tophaar in Eindhoven. Last year I went there in order to meet him and see what he had to offer.
What he has to offer is basically the same as others in the rest of the country….BUT……he has the experience and the honesty that I was looking for a long time and wasn’t able to find until I met him and his lovely wife. Experience is essential if you want to do a good job and honesty also, obviously he is runing his business and wants to make a living but nevertheless he gave me what others failed to: honest and good advice, more than that he and his wife gave me the impression that above all things it was important for them that the client (me☺) was satisfied at the end of the day and, trust me, I was very satisfied with the advice they offered. In Eindhoven, Tophaar, I found-finally!!!!!!- value for money and the best people in 20 years.
I never looked better and got the feeling that this couple were very good people and are doing an excellent job.
I can only recomend you all to go there. It’s a pitty really that it’s so far from Amsterdam as far as I’m concerned.

Laatst gewijzigd door JohnJohn; 13 maart 2010 om 16:27
JohnJohn is offline   Met citaat reageren