Discussie: Op gesprek bij HSI
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 25 oktober 2011, 14:36   #56
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

SpanishDude just for the record, i am not planning on go to Hairsite again because i am sick of an unmoderated forum where complete BS postings destroy every single bit of information.

A forum where people can insult each other while on the other hand the word SCAM is censored, is just ridicolous.

And a forum where your acting since a decade is tolerated, in other words spreding lies, out of context discussions is not the place where i wanna spend a few more years on.

At the german hairloss board people refuse to cooperate with you and also at hair site they dont wanna cooperate with you. So my job there is done, i exposed you as the "thing" you are and thats it, i hope you like living and posting at a broken forum.

HairRobinHood is correct 11 or more threads in the Gho section started by ou alone and almost all of them are bickering, moaning, lies and useless stuff not related to hair loss.

So here we have a clear example on how you distort reality and tell lies all the time.

From now on i remain at hair loss forums where the boards are moderated and where you can say SCAM to adress things. Thank god those forums are dutch, german and english where the first two are not in the league of language you can talk
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren