Discussie: Op gesprek bij HSI
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 25 oktober 2011, 21:50   #57
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

@Ironed_Man (HairRobinHood), the Gho forum was created solely to isolate you and Stevie.Dee from the rest of the forum. People started to complain about you both because of your insults, and your aggressive promotion of Gho.
Hairsite had to chooose between banning you both or creating a new forum for you. and he decided the latter.
Yes, I am posting a lot in the new Gho forum. I need to counteract the misinformation poured by you and Stevie. I post a lot of good information and no insults.

@Stevie: you are not going to posty in Hairsite anymore? Hooray. It was time already. You were banned once (as Leeroy.Jenkins) because of your constant death threats and insults. You reregistered with the same old attitude, but you are not banned anymore because Hairsite has pity of you. But everyone else wants you out of the forum, new threads are opened every week asking for your banning.

you mention the german forum. funny. You also were banned there, now your last alias is emilio1234. The moderators are tired of banning you. Somehow moderators feel pity for you and they don't ban you anymore because they know that the forum activity is the only thing that you have in life.

And now, lets go back to Carposa and his experience.
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren