Los bericht bekijken
Oud 6 juni 2011, 15:37   #34
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Lucky. no way sorry. He says he doesnt care about his hair at all because there is much more then hair. Right its strange that Gho strangely has only such patients who " DONT CARE AT ALL" but then went to Gho four consecutive times for mini grafts because of the fear of beeing detected.

And here is my problem with that, Gho claims regrowth, so who not shave a 10 cm area and graft it completely with more then 600 Grafts " and then its exactly the same area like in those four consecutive times.

There are so many red flags in regards of Gho, that you may mistaken the world for a communistic country.

1) If you dont care about your hair at all, why go to Gho for a small session in the first place so that nobody can detect it? If you dont care about you hair, its highly propable that you dont even care what others think. So i can believe Roloff here with this argument

2) Why are all Gho patients the same?

- i had 700 Grafts and i am happy (700 Grafts are well almost nothing)
- i only care for the hair to grow from day one (yeah but if the result is crap and not dense nor natural who gives)
- post only one thing "i was at hasci and iam satisfied" but then ignore questions STRANGE
- They are more amazed about the hair grow from day one then infinite donor? This is ridiculous and unbelievable sorry

3) None of them posted donor pictures WHY? I cant find the answer

4) They always work in shadows like its some sort of mystery. For example, Iron.Man aka banned HairRobinHood said a few months back he would go to Gho but he doesnt say when because he even doesnt want Gho to know who he is. This makes me wonder because it seems Gho is reading in forums :-) which guys like Iron.Man declined before

Also where is HairRobinHoods report here at haarweb? I mean he said he would give us an update in a few weeks monts (back in 2010)

Its always repeating itself, and where are the over 2000 Gho patients till today. An why is there not a single patient who got fully transformed from NW6 to NW1? Even with only 70% regrowth rate this would be achievable. And Gho does it since a few years

:-)

Questions the Gho fans never answer
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren