Discussie: Enzymtec
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 14 mei 2011, 20:19   #47
anki
HaarWeb lid

dit kom ik hierover ook net op een ander forum tegen..
http://www.hairtell.com/forum/ubbthr...ack_shoul.html

rl]
sezer

O it is just again a scam people. Let me explain in my best English. Enzymtec is produced in Switzerland after 8 years of research as they say. After waxing they put on these enzymtec cream witch is a emulsion of natural (biological) enzyms. The enzyms are 'crowling' inside your hairfollicle and after 10-15 treatments the follicle is killed. Definately. Several Dutch websites claim that this system is researched in a cancer centre in Germany (the DKFZ) on 1000 persons and that it's completely safe.

Let me get this clear: I'm a journalist and I doubt that this systems works and that it was researched in Germany. So I contacted Germany and explained the press officer the situation and she said that already 3 other journalists of The Netherlands e-mailed her about this question. THEY NEVER DID ANY RESEARCH ON THIS AND SAID TO ME NOT TO BELIEVE THESE STORIES. The thing I'm very worried about is that millions of inoucend people over here are believing this stuff, so my task is to set this right. Enzymtec is here on the market for about a year. 25 salons are using this system and the number of these salons is growing and growing. They copy eachother with the 'research-claim' and what so more. The brain of these companies is in Switzerland. The weird thing: I can't find any objectif information in English, Dutch but not even in German (the language in Switzerland).

For just a few minutes I was very happy that I found a new hairremoval system, like many others I think. It's just a shame of all these companies!
anki is offline   Met citaat reageren