Discussie: 6-BAP (Innovate)
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 29 november 2003, 16:44   #23
Raymond79
HaarWeb lid

Zal je ff wat knip- en plakwerk besparen Pindakaas ;>

Innovate is WORKING"

I have been on innovate for almost 2 months now and I have been through the shed like everyone else, but now my hair is growing.

Before innovate u could see my scalp through my hair at the front but now u carnt. Also i was receeding about 2 inches from my normal hairline but now it is filling out with lots of black hair which started out white. Inbetween the new black hair are lots of white hairs so there is a lot more to come.

I have also noticed that when hair has shed progressively the bulbs are seeming to be bigger and bigger where as before this the where very small. My hair is sitting up right and feels a lot stronger. Before I started the innovate my hair was becoming limp.

Regarding the shedding the worst of it has stopped but shed still continues at a small amount but it seems that the hairloss may be normal as my hair growth is accelerated and beting the shed to make my hair thicker.

I did not want to post this for a couple of days because I wanted to be sure I was not just having a one off good hair day. Something you might be interested to know is that I have been suffering itchiness also and wondered if it was due to the inflamation but in the last four days it has vertually stopped. I wonder if the itchiness may also be attributed to new hair growth trying to break through, or the innovate has solved one of the problems that triggered the inflamation.

During the two months of using innovate I have not used any DHT blockers and wonder if I am getting quicker results because DHT with innovatemight be a good thing. All I have used with innovate is Minoxidil 0.5% in between applying Lion corps innovate twice daily.
Vit. b6 pil en zink pil
Sinds 05/12/03 6-bap van lion corp.
5 jaar fina gebruikt, gestopt na bijwerkingen en verminderde [geen werking.
Raymond79 is offline   Met citaat reageren