Los bericht bekijken
Oud 15 juni 2006, 23:18   #318
Cloud

De lasercomb folks beginnen mij te irriteren met hun vage en nietszeggende antwoorden op vragen ivm de FDA.
Het meest recente geblaat zonder wol:

Citaat:
FDA is a long and arduous process. The FDA is very thorough in it’s approvals and clearances. Lexington Int’l is committed to completing the FDA process. There are many communications associated with the approval process. It is cumbersome and inappropriate to share these communications or the status of these comments with the public.
(als antwoord op deze terechte vraag:
Citaat:
I know that you mentioned in an e-mail that the FDA inquiry is confidential. However i cannot understand why it is not possible to inform us if you have already answered the FDA request send to you in late April/early May or when you are planning to do so. How long do you think it will take until the FDA reaches an final decision (a quess would be appriciated)? I think a lot of us would like to know.
)

"Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for the laser helmet to come." (Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot, p.78)

minoxidil 5% (sinds dec 2003)
Hairmax lasercomb (2004-2008)
Aculas laser 5x50mW (2008-2009)
Laserhelm met 150 diodes tot de fatale kortsluiting
Sinds aug 2010 laserhelm met 360 diodes
Terug naar mijn Aculas laser sinds okt 2011
MKW laser sinds 2014

Finasteride sinds nov 2011

HaarWeb | De support-site voor en door lotgenoten met haarproblemen in Nederland en België
Haarwoordenboekje | Huishoudelijk Reglement (Richtlijnen/Privacy/Disclaimer)
Cloud is offline   Met citaat reageren