Senior

Nate's schermafbeelding

There are currently several explanations
going around on-line how RK19 works.

Below is outlined how RK19 really works. If RK19 has
worked for you I would appreciate it if you could
help spread the truth and post the explanation below
on the hair forums you go to.

RK19 currently has a 82% success rate on both men and women. If you don't believe that or
you are a RK19 basher, think I am a NUT, or Snake Oilier,
I would appreciated it if you could also post the correct way RK19 is supposed
to work. That way you can make fun of it and me, and shoot it down and me for
the right reasons and claims.

RK19 is now an official product. As such, it is
no longer correct for me to post at hair forums.
Unlike a lot of the other shills on these hair forums.

RK19 must now float or sink on it's own results.

Thank you in advance.

Ken

-------------------------------------

How RK19™ works.

Unlike other conventional treatments RK19 ™ works on four levels and does not have any sexual side effects like Finasteride, Avodart:

1. RK19™ shields the hair root from your body's DHT and prevents DHT inflammation from happening at the hair root.

2. RK19™ attacks DHT inflammation at the hair root. It attacks under the root, the sides of the root, and above the root. RK19™ not only stops your current inflammation but keeps it from happening again. Inflammation at the root is what cuts off the follicle's nutrients.

3. RK19™ pumps the hair follicles with Vitamin A and Copper peptides to stimulate follicle regeneration and awaken dormant follicles.

4. RK19™ pounds the hair follicles with the essential nutrients. This results in stronger longer thicker healthier hair. These nutrients are essential for your hair follicle to grow thick long and strong.

RK19 ™ reduces DHT triggered inflammation at the hair root, pumps the hair follicles with Vitamin A and Copper peptides to stimulate follicle regeneration and awaken dormant follicles, and bombards the hair follicle with the nutrients needed to grow thick long healthy hair.

Deze kreeg ik vandaag in me mailbox...??,shit kan plaatje niet mee kopieeren