Discussie: [laser] Zelf maken
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 5 augustus 2005, 20:09   #13
Haarmannetje
HaarWeb lid

Ja, die thread is super interessant. Mensen beweren echt hergroei te krijgen na een maand of twee!!!

Bijvoorbeeld...
Citaat:
Well this will be my last post. I can tell you I have regrown alot of my hair. It seems to have really kicked in. I don't think I will have a thinning problem in a few more months. I will say I hold my brush for 10 seconds on each spot every other day. I noticed that I no longer lose hair and I can go out without a hat. What was once unfakeable is now barely noticeable. I can only hope any or all of you can have the success I have had. I would say to anyone that building your on LB is worth the try. And as someone said below that it won't work that it is no different than shining a flashlight on your head. Well that is a bogus statement from someone who probably never gave Laser treatment an honest try. As I have stated before it was a slow process and I still have a way to go but what I have gained back was well worth the wait. I probably should have taken photos but I was so depressed on the way my head looked I just couldnt be photographed that way. NOW is a different story but hey all I can say is I am delighted. It has been so much easier than Rogaine with much better results. As a matter of fact Rogaine flat out sucks.
En...
Citaat:
HEY GUYS!!!
Just wanted to thank you, I have been checking this out for three months now and made my own brush about two months ago, cost about 31 bucks with switch and all and I can see that it is working, lots of little new hairs growing in, hair is looking fuller. I was going to buy the actual brush but i figured what the hell this one is working great, i took and used an old adapter so i can switch back from battery to electric. Thanks again for all that great advice.
En ook...
Citaat:
Yeah, after reading this forum I decided to build my own laser brush. I've been using it for about 2 months and I will say things are already heading the other way. My hair kinda thinned like a woman's does. As you can still see my hairline, however the top and front are thinnning. I just couldn't bring myself to spend $645 on a laser pointer. I think it is an insult to bald people. Yes they are going through FDA approval which is very costly. But I'd almost bet $645 that they have received government funding through grants and loans to do so. Yes I believe this technology will bring back MOST of MY hair and that it will bring back SOME for OTHERS who may be worse than me. $45 got mine and I spent the other $600 on some fun stuff. I put it together and it has more lasers than the LC, it also plugs directly into the wall so I don't need batteries. My hair really does feel 10x better and more manageable and I do see alot of growth. This is just my experience and I wanted to let people know.....

Laatst gewijzigd door Haarmannetje; 5 augustus 2005 om 20:14
Haarmannetje is offline   Met citaat reageren