Discussie: DHT-consult
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 9 januari 2013, 23:31   #10
kerawill
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Kniekous Bekijk bericht
In my humble opinion I would rather see you banned from this forum as soon as possible. On a community forum like this, there is no place for shameless promotion. You probably ended up here by Googling your own product. Please contact the administrator and pay for your advertising activities.
I appreciate your opinion, sounds sincere. However, so far I can not identify any sort of shameless promotion. I think there are many others in here promoting other stuff, in more questionable ways. So far I don't see them banned. Seems to me you're slightly too sensitive to others' opinions.
No one forces you to follow this thread, so feel free to focus your time somewhere else. In regard to my affinity and the mentioned brand, that's my personal choice. It's pretty lame you judge people base don their preferences.
Anyway, if you have real questions related to DHT I can answer, I'll be more than happy to shed some light. Else = ignore. Valid for Kuit too.

Laatst gewijzigd door kerawill; 9 januari 2013 om 23:35
kerawill is offline   Met citaat reageren