Discussie: Op gesprek bij HSI
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 26 oktober 2011, 02:07   #62
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
Hey you know the saying right " Der Klügere gibt nach" :-)

Thats what i am doing, i am not wasting any more time with people like you, who have been lurking at hairsite for over a decade now and insult people there.
It is YOU, the Gho-lovers who always insult everyone. I wonder why you have to resort to insults...mmmh.

Citaat:
Nope i decided to not posting there because today another user also startd a thread where he wanted his profile to be deleted and he named your behaviour as an indicator for this.
really? and who wanted his profile to be deleted? maybe it was another of your alias?

Citaat:
Also a lot of the real good guys dont post anymore, so why should i, i dont even wanna post any updates or talks with Gho patients anymore because its plain not worth the time, when a full blown idiot (SpanishDude) attacks Gho patients as liars and shills all the time when they post fotos.
So I attack Gho patients? Can you prove your accusation? Do I have to re-post your insults and attacks to Roloff when you were an anti-Gho?

Citaat:
Oh and btw IronMan also didnt post that much any more at hairsite, it seems he also realised its useless to argue with total braindead figures like you for example.
No, he maybe has realized that insults can't beat logic.

Citaat:
For example this board, people here are more open minded, and they really shut the fuck up when they dont know anything about a certain toppic, you know its a dutch mentality, they use their brain first before they post something (no wonder they got a shitload of nobel price winners)
LOL, maybe you should learn that technique.

Citaat:
Oh and over this one lurking decade you are still obsessed with people having multiple nick names? Get a life, this is disturbing.
LOL

Citaat:
Funny thing that in your posting you underlined my statement, that you use lie tactics all the time and that you even call Gho patients liars.
can you prove that?

Citaat:
Quote from you : " Yes, I am posting a lot in the new Gho forum. I need to counteract the misinformation poured by you and Stevie. I post a lot of good information and no insults."

Misinformations? So when we post scientific links its misinformation?
Stevie: "waaa waaa look, this is fantastic, Dean Saunders was nw6 and now he has a nw1 hairline, wow wow!! Gho works!!"

Citaat:
You are actuall more obsessed with disprooving Gho then anything else, I think its because you realised that even 5 years ago you could have started your restoration but you dindt believe in Gho and you lost a decade of life now and therefore you simply cannot accept that Gho is legit so you create a substitute reality.

You should stop fighting and safe money for your session instead buddy, all your wasted forum tim is money ticking away. How many decades do you wanna debate with everyone?
you are really boring.
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren