Discussie: 6-BAP (Innovate)
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 28 november 2003, 23:09   #22
pindakaas
pindakaas the 2nd.

pindakaas's schermafbeelding

"Over one month on innovate"

"Over one month on innovate"

Age 33, around NW 1.5 - 2, I would guess. Current regime: Dutasteride 0.5mg/ day since 7 Dec 2002, Innovate once a day directly after washing and towel drying hair(2-2.5ml)

Overall, my hair is looking much better since adding the innovate - admittedly, the Dut over the past year has had a better effect than Finasteride/ Propecia did at improving existing strength and thickness, but the innovate seems to have added a more youthful look, which I haven't seen for a good few years. Maybe the two products are having/ will have a synergistic effect?

The main problem with my hairloss has always been the frontal region, and there has definitely been a small amount of mature hairs appearing in previously slick bald areas in front of my hairline, mainly on the left side (probably 20-30 hairs growing at about an inch, I would guess). I am hoping that the innovate will help boost growth further over the next 6 months. The Dutasteride certainly seems to have halted hairloss for me, but then again so did Finasteride. Now a lot of the DHT has been taken care of, I just need a product that will cause moderate regrowth and I will be happy. Let's hope that innovate has enough science behind it to unlock the more genetic causes of loss.

Cheers

Bookie

M
y

r
e
g
i
m
e
n

finasteride