Los bericht bekijken
Oud 3 februari 2007, 21:21   #56
Barti
HaarWeb lid

Thanks for the comments!

Henk: Ok. So, the fiasco come from the doctor and not from the FUE according to you? Do you know peoples satisfied by FUE?

AnthonieH: Finally, I had "only" about 750 grafts. I don't know what went wrong. I really though the transplant was a succes after the operation because my skin was really beautifull. All was good. All became like the doctor said. Except for the growth of the new hairs...
Fortunatly, I don't have lost existing hairs. I'm like before the operation. Any one implanted hair have grown. To be generous, I will say 5% have grown... but to be very very generous.
Fortunatly, I've again "a lot" of hairs, maybe I was too gourmand, we always want more... :b
About the fridge, I very don't know...

Limbo: unfortunatly, I think I can do nothing about money. Before the operation, I 've subscribed a paper...! Malicious...
I only can tell the truth about her. In France, there are other persons in the same case...

Now, I will be more patient :b
In Belgium, what are you thinking about solutions for the hairs? Here, hopes come from new methods: hairs multiplication, new drugs,...
Good evening. Bye!

Barti is offline   Met citaat reageren