Los bericht bekijken
Oud 10 juni 2013, 15:15   #153
odecsner
HaarWeb lid

ben de keratene retard story een beetje aan het opvolgen op Baldtruth en kwam het volgende tegen:

I have received my DHT blood test results. Details and background are:

Used proscar daily since 2009 with good results. My hair loss stop after the initial shock loss. Only sides were loss of morning erection. However due to my age not really that important to me.
Stopped proscar and switched to Keratene Retard on 28 March 2013. Reason - prefer more natural based medicine. I am taking the prescribes dosage of two tablets in the morning and two tablets in the evening.
Stupidly I have not done a DHT test prior to the switch but my hair loss stopped 100% with proscar, so DHT range must have been reduced to low.
Done DHT blood test on 11 May 2013, nearly six weeks since switch date.
Results are 1.3 nmol/l (normal rage is 0.7 to 5.4). To compare against the Keratene results table I have converted the result to pg/ml. This came to 219.96 which is below the DHT threshold as per the Keratene results table.
What do I think - pretty good result and in line with the Keratene research. No sides and morning erection returned. However, still get a bit nervous when I see one or three hairs in the wash basin in the morning. This was probably true whilst using proscar but did not notice it as I trusted proscar 100 % and still do to prevent hair loss. But given the test result I will stay with Keratene.
Hopefully more and more members will have the same results as me and a whole body of encouraging results can be compiled so that everyone can use the product with the same confidence as proscar.
odecsner is offline   Met citaat reageren