Discussie: Auto-cloning hair
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 7 december 2010, 21:01   #23
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door roloff Bekijk bericht
Dr. Gho uses some sort of growing fluid, a special medium [in Dutch he tells himself about it, in the above showthread]. After extracted and before transplanted, the HST grafts stay a few hours in this medium.

This special medium is an addition to his HST technique.

My grafts grew and grew since day one.

Grtz Roloff
Thank you, Roloff!
I’m absolutely aware of this extraordinary phenomenon upon HST grafts, as a result through Dr. Gho’s developed special medium. BUT as far as I can SEE, Dr. Gho’s special medium has been developed just to keep the ‘splitted’/transected HST follicles alive – nothing more, nothing less. That means, a HST patient “will get what he sees” (1:1). That means, the harvested HST grafts ITSELF do not duplicate/multiply themselves. The ‘splitted’ HST grafts ‘just’ SURVIVE through Dr. Gho’s special medium – BUT do not duplicate/ multiply themselves. That’s what I try to explain.

------------------------------------
EXCERPT
Dr. Gho: “From our own research
it is apparent that this Extracellular Matrix is essential for hair growth. In this invention the hairs are no longer cultured in a keratinocyte culture medium but are simply immersed for a short time in a medium which contains extracellular matrix or substitutes [e.g. 'ACell'] therefor. The hair is then put back. With this technique several hairs can grow as a result of putting back a single hair. The method according to the invention is moreover patient-friendly, because only plucked hairs can be used and no invasive method or anaesthesia is necessary, the patient does not have to come back for a second treatment after culturing in order to have the hairs implanted after culturing. A further advantage is that the donor area is left intact.”

Source: http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?...8&DISPLAY=DESC
------------------------------------

That means, Dr. Gho already knew (in 2005 resp. far earlier) that it IS possible that harvested/plucked hairs CAN multiply themselves, as a result of the usage of an (suitable) EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX. But his developed and used special medium IS NOT a sort/kind of ECM (scaffold). Dr. Gho developed his special medium 'just' to keep the ‘splitted’ HST grafts ALIVE – but it’s not considered to foster the harvested HST grafts to MULTIPLY themselves (in the recipient area). That’s almost impossible WITHOUT a suitable SCAFFOLD (ECM). And e.g ‘ACell’ represents such a suitable scaffold. That’s the point I try to explain.

I’m pretty sure, that Dr. Gho KNOWS what I’m trying to explain here.
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren