Discussie: 6-BAP (Innovate)
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 6 december 2003, 19:21   #64
Robert18
HaarWeb lid

Robert18's schermafbeelding

This Innovate 7 week update has JUST been posted on another hair-loss BB.

VERY ENCOURAGING !!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Frenchie

Ok, I apologize for giving you an aswer so late, but I'm a high graduate mathematics teacher in my country (France) and I have a lot of work for the moment.
So I'm giving you a little update.
At this point, I'm regrowing hairs everywhere, Temples, crown and Midscalp. I was not really bald before using innovate, maybe a NW2, with bald temples and diffuse thinner in others areas with a big problem at the crown which was thining very fast.
I started innovate 1 month and 3 weeks ago and with oz's brew 1 week later. I also use T-flavanone since 2 months.
I take fin internally.
I'm fighting hairloss since 4 years, and I can clearly say that minox and fin did nothing for me.
So I added those products (T-flav and innovate and oz's brew) like a sort of last chance before giving up.
The first shed started 2 weeks after the first use of innovate.
Believe me, it is an horrible shed, incredible and I felt very depressed about it. I was used to shed really bad during my hairloss fight but this one was the worst ever experimented (200 hairs/day maybe more)
Now shed is 3~4 hairs a day, incredible for me. Shed started to slow down at the 1 month's mark and stopped totally at the 1 month and 1 week mark.
It's my wife that started to notice regrowth at the crown and general thickening at the 3 week's mark.
Yesterday I took a close inspection of my hairs and there is little dark, thick hairs growing everywhere on my scalp and vellus everywhere at my old bald temples. This vellus is getting stronger that it was 1 week ago and it will take probably one month to become terminal.
My crown is TOTALLY filled and it is impossible to notice that I was thining in this area.
Remaining hairs are really strong and thick. For the cosmetical effect it is totally what I expected. If the vellus on mytemples become terminal in 1 month (what I really expect seeing the progressive darkening) It will be a TOTAL regrowth.
I apply innovate 2 times a day after showering on a dry scalp.
For the guy who asked me how do I know that the results are from innovate and not the oz's brew, I really don't know. Seeing the others posts for innovate I would say that I'm having the same results as others but I'm getting those results really faster in terms of regrowth. It's probably the oz's brew that makes the things go faster but I think it's innovate which is regrowing my hairs.
This product probably remove every "bad hair" on your head and replace them with others that are not touched by hairloss.
For the bad effects of innovate I've experimented those of other posters : weird sensation in throat and difficulty to breath when I started innovate, bumps on hairline and temples (thoses problems are totally gone).
Don't know what to say more except I'm totally confident with my results for the moment and I hope for the best.
Hope this helps.

-------------------------
NW 1,5~2

27 yrs old. Smoker

Internal : * Fin 2,5 * ult.hair plus by nature

Topicals lion innovate(6-bap) * t-flavanone * oz-brew with minox and glucosamine sulfate

Shampoo: *Neutrogena t-gel
Robert18 is offline   Met citaat reageren