Los bericht bekijken
Oud 17 augustus 2020, 13:39   #11
Burcu
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Henk Bekijk bericht
Ik heb inmiddels een behoorlijk aantal reviews over haartransplantaties door Dr. Cinik verwijderd. Reviews waarbij ik sterk het vermoeden heb dat ze door de kliniek zelf zijn gepost. Ik heb de betreffende accounts om opheldering gevraagd. Het zou mooi zijn als een medewerker van de kliniek hier een reactie op kan geven.
Als kliniek zijnde moet je niet op zo'n manier jezelf willen promoten. Dat werkt misschien voor de korte termijn. Op de lange termijn gaat het altijd tegen je werken.
Hello Mr. Henk,

I am Burcu Ozyalin and contact with you as marketing and sales manager of Dr. Cinik Clinic.

First of all, I am deeply sorry about this situation. There is a very big misunderstanding completely. And I want to thank you because you give me a chance to correct this misunderstanding.
I can assure you that all the people that share their good reviews and experiences about our clinic are not fake. They are our real patients who I want to thank them for their kind words about our clinic.

As I suppose you had this kind of opinion because of the I.P. address.

Let me please explain it to you and the people on this forum, We have a very comfortable cafeteria and our patients can have a good time after surgery and the other days to rest or continue their work on their laptops. And also most of the hotels are very near to the clinic. So using the same I.P. is very possible. To criticize us and our clinic because of this coincidence is not fair.
If you contact me by e-mail "info@emrahcinik.com" I would like to share all the details by getting our patient's permission. We always respect our patient's privacy, also.

Regarding the other claims; we don’t see any problem with the patients sharing their pictures on every stage. Because we trust our results very much on every stage and want to be clear and also honest.

We would like to continue to be on this platform and read our patient's experiences. I believe that these comments will help us to improve our services always.

Best Regards,

Burcu Ozyalin