Los bericht bekijken
Oud 6 juni 2011, 23:37   #42
Lucky
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
Nope i just wanna have the answers which i want and which are essential.

Where are those over 2000 Gho patients? Why is he not able to create good hair lines even with infinite donor?

Why are acting Gho supporters all the same, like Gho with their vague statements. It just doesnt add up.

Gho claims he can multiply hairs since a decade or more but where are the superb cases with a full transformation?

Unless such cases come up, i say that Gho simply cannot deliver what he claims he can. This all doesnt add up that i would simply believe it. Ghos words and the testimonials of a few very vague patients is not enough for me to be convinced.

Its just that all this stuff is so fishy. Gho says his technique is tedious and took a lot of time right. But in those videos, they extract the grafts randomly and pretty fast. And in some videos the extraction is done WITHOUT a magnifying tool. So this is really odd becaus i was under the impression that for an hair stem cell transplantation you have to use every trick in the book. But wothout magnifying tools what should i think about it?
I told you this weeks ago, Stevie.

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Lucky Bekijk bericht
There was one person who showed his progress with pics and so....but he's gone now too. The rest were all newbies who have done nothing than tell us that they went to Gho and that's about it. When you asked questions or if they could show some before-after pics, than they were nowhere to be seen.

I got to admit, I'm glad Gho does not represent this community either. Than we also have to read that **** from firsthand !
At that time you were still pro-Gho and I was talking nonsense, remember ?

Probably because we all want to believe it, me once too. Unfortunately I have come to the point, where you are now, months ago already. It takes some time but eventually we all come down to earth again.
Lucky is offline   Met citaat reageren