Los bericht bekijken
Oud 29 februari 2012, 17:54   #58
elvispresley
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Expert Bekijk bericht
You act like it is a given that any patient with 7000-8000 grafts (normal FUE) has a completely depleted donor area with huge white spots everywhere. That's false already. If you are really convinced by that than please tell me right now. Than its useless for me to continue with you. No offense because it's ridiculous. He's using small equipment but so does somebody like Dr.Feriduni if your hair is suited for it.

I was not talking about white dots either. That's still personal related too, some people heal very nicely and some dont. My point is, if hasci can only do 6-7 procedures with 1000-1500 grafts, than why would you choose for them ? You choose for hasci if you want a full head of hair because you are completely bald. Until now there's no example at all that that is possible and hasci knows this too.

Lets be honest, we all want this to be true and possible. There should be no bias but its just not possible.
sorry guys i have a very beginner question...

if for example i want to have my hair long , if i do a FUE i remove 3000 fu from my backhead and i will move the hair to my crown , but after that i will have less hair because they moved on my crown , am i correct?

so maybe in this case (want to keep long hair and reconstruct the crown) will be better to do HASCI ? so (if i understand) the hair will regrow in the donor and my long hair will be better than if i do the FUE...

sorry it looks a little complicate ahahaha but i try to explain my doubts...

if someone knows , let me know , thanks a lot

ps: someone know when Tim Akkerman did the treatment? thx

Laatst gewijzigd door elvispresley; 29 februari 2012 om 18:04
elvispresley is offline   Met citaat reageren