Los bericht bekijken
Oud 6 juni 2011, 19:33   #38
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Yes Gho is nothing special because he is unethical and he let guys like Iron.Man HairRobinHood flood message boards thats all, and all those user are acting exactly the same.

And i ask the question " If you dont care about your hair, why do you go to Gho in the first place for multiple times in a row"?

So Roloff why did you opt to go to Gho four times then if hair is not everything and why did you opt for four times the downtime instead of one time bit. As far as my estimations go, you could have easily get 1300 grafts in one session and there wouldnt be a problem with camouflage it with longer hair, because it seems Gho always takes the hairs from one area in the back of the head.

So you story just doesnt add up, aso you avoid THE questions, which are on everyones mind.

More then 8 hours for 640 HST grafts just doesnt fit what we see in those videos, because if you calculate the time it would never took that long for 640 Grafts.

Also i simply cannot believe that it was all about those 10cm long hairs because in all those videos we see that even with long hair its not a problem BECAUSE you LAY DOWN the whole time and there is no WAY that the hairs which can be put in the right position could hazzle with the operation at all. But if it did in fact hazzle the operation it shows one thing " THE GHO STUFF IS NOT ABLE TO WORK UNDER DIFFERENT CONDITIONS"

So Roloffs whole story just doesnt fit and puts on more red flags. Also when you say Roloff that you were very focussed on your hair in the past, i simply cannot believe you when you say "Oh i was only interested in the hair to grew from day one" if you were really into your hair you would be thrilled about donor regeneration because it could give you ALL you really want.

Sorry i simply cannot believe Roloffs Story at all, because he didnt post here and right when it goes to Gho Criticism he comes back with an " Ohhhhhh hello fellas i just saw my name and so i was forced to write something" Naaaaaaaaaa sorry just dont add up
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren