Oud 23 november 2003, 00:11   #10
pindakaas
pindakaas the 2nd.

pindakaas's schermafbeelding

Wed Oct-22-03 11:31 AM
Member since Dec 25th 2002
29 posts

#14316, "6-bap/folligen frontal and temple anecdotal results"

Greetings all. I haven't posted recently, but I wanted to say that I have had some positive results in the last 6 weeks or so. This is purely anecdotal, I didn't have somebody count hairs with a microscope over a square centimeter of my scalp or anything. And most importantly, I'm only one person with a specific regimen. Okay, that being said, my old regimen which worked well for a few years and then dramatically failed was propecia once daily, t-gel daily, and 5% minoxidil morning and 5%minoxidil + .025% retinoic acid at night. None of this ever had an effect on my temporal region.
About 6 weeks ago, I used a container of Neutrogena Visibly Firm as a hydrophilic base (I figured the additional copper peptides couldn't hurt) and added enough 6-bap to comprose about 1% by weight. I have been applying that once daily and spraying folligen once daily. For the first time in about ten years I can see an outline of my old temple hairline. The hairs are dark vellus, I'm hoping given more time they will become terminal. I still take propecia.
This is obviously not a scientific study, but I'm happy so far. I can't tell if my crown area is improving yet, but I'll let you know.

By the way, to those of you using ethyl alcohol for 6-bap. How much have you been able to dissolve in it? The material sheet I have only states "slightly soluble in water", and says nothing about alcohol.

M
y

r
e
g
i
m
e
n

finasteride

e
n