Discussie: 6-BAP (Innovate)
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 23 november 2003, 16:13   #12
Raymond79
HaarWeb lid

thevoice
Prolific Poster

Sunday November 23, 2003 4:23 AM (NEW!)

Well its been 5 weeks since i started and here is what i have noticed so far.

1-2 weeks I had a lot of hair loss where I was aplying it. At same time lotsof white hairs grew very long along hair line and temples, my right temple which was my better of the 2 temples looked like it had been attacked with a pick axe. I was quite amazed by it.

week 3- I noticed a lot of little bumpes appear on my slick temple area, these bumps outlined where my hair line was a few years back.

week 4- hair feels soft and i would say fuller. The long white hairs dropped out and the bumps have gone now. No regrowth as far as I can tell. Hair does though(not all but id say 60%) stand up better.

week5- a couple of hairs have poped through that I have just noticed, there are not many and are not on the slick temple. However, these few hairs are perfect..they are dark, strong, stand up and are how i rememebr my hair to be in that area. On close inspection they stand out like sore thumbs cuz there so healthy looking. These few hairs are half the length of my other hair. there abt 8mm long approx..my hair grows fast so as a guess id say they must have started growing in around week 3 of using Innovate. What gives me hope is these hairs have grown in suffering areas(although not worst area which is my temple) and if they can do it maybe the rest can to.

My regime at moment is:

Innovate morning and night(1ml applied to hair line/temples)
Laser comb MON,WENS,FRI
Revogien shampoo MON,WENS,FRI
Nizoral shampoo once a week.
Skin/hair multivitam called perfectil

Ik zelf wacht al meer dan 5 weken op m'n 6-bap van Lion Corp, dus ik zou zeggen bestel je 6-bap [innovate] maar lekker bij Lion corp.
Vit. b6 pil en zink pil
Sinds 05/12/03 6-bap van lion corp.
5 jaar fina gebruikt, gestopt na bijwerkingen en verminderde [geen werking.
Raymond79 is offline   Met citaat reageren