Los bericht bekijken
Oud 28 februari 2012, 09:32   #45
elvispresley
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door nijmegen2 Bekijk bericht
Hi Elvis (Thought you were dead, glad you're still around:-),

I have absolutely no clue. I left the hairline rather high. I did this on purpose, as it still has to look natural when I'm 50 or older, and my hair will keep hinning. I'm willing to go back once or twice more, but it has to be future proof.

With slightly more than 1400 grafts you cannot expect a very high density. I decided not to ask, as I deem the optical view the most important. They promised me that this amount of grafts on this area ought to give a natural look. When I'm not satisfied I'll go back to them and explain, and we'll see from there.

But very valid question of course!
thx a lot for the answer, i think so many people are interested on the work of HASCI... but there is need of a lot of reports and info to judge and compare the results
do you know if is possible to pay in more times (maybe with a little interest on the final price? ) or you have to pay all in one shot?
can i speak in english? or i have to translate in DUTCH ? let me know thanks

translation:

thx veel voor het antwoord, ik denk dat zo veel mensen zijn geïnteresseerd in het werk van HASCI ... maar er is behoefte aan een veel rapporten en informatie te beoordelen en vergelijken de resultaten
weet je of is het mogelijk om te betalen in meer tijden (misschien met een beetje rente op de uiteindelijke prijs?) of moet je allemaal betalen in een shot?
kan ik spreken in het Engels? of ik moet vertalen in het NEDERLANDS? laat het me weten door : P: P
elvispresley is offline   Met citaat reageren