Los bericht bekijken
Oud 1 maart 2012, 03:10   #67
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Oh man and i was right again. Here for starters.

1) User registered in february 2012 (EXPERT)
2) has 17 postings which all strangely are about Gho beeing the anti christ
3) coms up with the old rumor about "his staff says you can only have 6 to 7 procedures done"

And the way he talks ".....they way you promote is DISGUSTING..." its so obvious

Hey Expert and fjordy no one cares anymore about your lame efforts to put rubble into the way of progress.

Btw if there would only be 6 to 7 sessions possible at a rate of 1700 Grafts each session, this would make up about 10.200 Grafts without looking like a comb over guy and after all if you feel for it, you could also shave your head if you want to.

Waaa i dont wanna talk and argue with morons anymore. But fact is, Gho gives a guaranteed rate of 80% regrowth which even on a slick NW7 guy would totally give him back at least a dense NW2 appearance.

Man this must suck pretty bad for some to see progress heading towards baldness cause it messes up everything because now you have to safe some cash even with FUt being less expensive by the years.

Here is a fun fact for everyone "instead of bitching at hair loss forums about a price tag (which nobody here would actually admit) try to get things in motion with your clinics to pursue HST, i said it before multiple times. If demand is high enough every clinic would offer HST but as long as morons get a nice smiley scar, there wont be a new standard.

I guess guys like Expert and SpanishDude were the ones who a few years before made hate speeches about FUE being impossible and a lie.

To me personally the only problem with hair loss is not hair loss itself, but the fact that it also affects MORONS you have to deal with at forums
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren