Los bericht bekijken
Oud 1 februari 2014, 23:55   #7
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

lol ... yesterday he posted this...
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Arashi Bekijk bericht
Yeah Kristel replied... But I'm not sure what to do yet with it, it's a bit 'weird' reply, will tell you more soon ...
Today he posted this ...
Citaat:
No answer yet whether they want to do it or not (exactly like I predicted). Will share of course when I know more.
... and finally this shit:
Citaat:
Well ok, no need to keep things away from the public, it's in everybody's best interest if we keep it open. In December I asked Kristel to do a 50 graft test and that I'd be willing to pay 1000 euro for it. Kristel replied in December that dr Gho was away on holiday and that he had to make the decision regarding the 50 graft test. She said he'd be back half january. Nothing happened half january so I mailed them again. Then she replied last week and said that before even discussing the possibility of a 50 graft test, dr Gho wanted to meet with me and she told me to make an appointment. I replied that I found that a bit weird and that IF I go to the Netherlands, it would be mainly for that test so I need to be sure they even want to perform it. I asked if there was no other way of talking to Gho, either via email, telephone or videoconferencing. Haven't received an answer yet ...
"dr Gho wanted to meet with me" - sure, to find out the degree of your mental illness.

By the way - I emailed Kristel too. She told me that she is fully aware about this psychiatric guy called "Arashi" on hairloss forums.

Laatst gewijzigd door HairRobinHood; 1 februari 2014 om 23:59
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren