Los bericht bekijken
Oud 2 februari 2014, 21:58   #14
Arashi
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door HairRobinHood Bekijk bericht
Just to let you know concerning "een afspraak" (I like this language, but somewhat difficult for me to write lol):

I "survived" lots of really psychiatric guys on the internet since the WWW exists at all. Especially the past 5-6 years or so on "hairloss forums" were my biggest challenge concerning "psychiatric guys", because there are bascially 2 groups of persons: The first group are all those guys who are simply pissed about their hairloss - but they have still big balls, and don't lose it completely just due to this "problem". The second group are basically based on the first group, but behave completely psychiatric in addition. It's always pretty easy for me to distinguish almost immediately between these goups of persons; with the first group, I never ever had any problems at all to have ""een afspraak" or an email converson or phone call with such guys - until today. But just besides hairloss forums, I always tried my best to avoid any sort of "conversation" with the second group. Well, concerning you, you simply belong to the second group. That was also something I noticed immediately.

Anyway, what's up? Did you already contact your laywer?
Can all interested people already prepare lots of popcorn? Can Dr. Gho already increase the number of chairs in his clinics as he has been forced to do so after his first really entertaing lawsuit against him due to a similar context?
Stuur me een PM en we praten verder. Hier op internet heb je een grote bek (behalve op TBT waar de moderators jou al in de 'moderation queue' hebben geplaats vanwege je absurde scheldpartijen (echt, wat bezielt een volwassen persoon om zo los te gaan op een hairloss forum) en dus je posts eerst lezen voordat ze worden geplaatst, iets wat ze hier ook zouden moeten doen) , maar dat kan m'n nichtje van 5 ook. Ik zou wel eens willen zien of je in t echt ook zo stoer bent. Stuur me maar een PM en we maken een afspraak. Hier op internet negeer ik je verder. Internet held.

Laatst gewijzigd door Arashi; 2 februari 2014 om 22:07
Arashi is offline   Met citaat reageren