Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 2 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 20 oktober 2011, 14:08   #46
sonico
HaarWeb lid

sonico's schermafbeelding

Ik heb zelf jarenlang minox 2% gebruikt en ben recent op 5% gestapt. Overigens beide versies zonder bijwerkingen (klop klop). Minox 2% is niet slecht, ik ben er van overtuigd dat het het kalingproces aardig heeft vertraagd en in ieder geval het haar dikker gemaakt (dus niet gestabiliseerd). De 2% zou ik zeker gebruiken om verdere kaalheid te vertragen en om de kwaliteit van het haar te verbeteren. Het is bovendien ook een stuk goedkoper dan 5%. Verder is en blijft het een lapmiddel.
sonico is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 20 oktober 2011, 14:38   #47
Lucky
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Carposa Bekijk bericht
@ Lucky en Sonico

Dr.Feriduni heeft inderdaad geconstateerd dat er gebied onder de kruin
nog verder aan het uitdunnen is. Hij gaf aan dat ik aan de medicatie
moest en tot die tijd zou het goed moeten komen om een HT te
ondergaan.
Ja dat trechtertje kan ook met het blote oog zien. Maar zelfs dan verbaast het me nog. Het gebied daaronder zou dus ook aan het uitdunnen zijn.
Lucky is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 22 oktober 2011, 19:28   #48
Carposa
HaarWeb lid

Dit is mijn 3e dag finasteride en ik heb al pijn in me ballen. Geen reden
voor paniek neem ik aan?
Carposa is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 24 oktober 2011, 05:58   #49
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Carposa Bekijk bericht
Samenvatting:

HSI advies: 1200-1400 grafts voorkant.
De kruin 2e behandeling na 9 maanden.

Dr.Feriduni: 5000 grafts - zegt 3000/3300 beschikbaar te hebben
in donorgebied maar raad aan medicatie eerst voor min. 6 maanden
en dan nogmaals beoordeling.
Naaaa, Gho was pulling your leg, Carposa.
He offered you only 1200-1400 grafts, but this was a joke!!

He really meant 12,000-14,000 grafts.
Or maybe 120,000-140,000.
Because he can harvest unlimited donor!!

You owe an appology to dr. Gho for not understanding the joke.
Call him tomorrow, and tell him that you want indeed 12,000 grafts.
But of course, you will require several sessions. Gho can only do 2300/day.

Also, I must remind you that Gho GUARANTEES at least 80% donor regrowth!! So you are entitled to take before-after photos, and count hairs, to verify that at least 80% of the extracted hairs regrew. If this was not the case, you will be able to claim compensation.
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 24 oktober 2011, 07:35   #50
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
SD, stop agitating or at least be more subtile.
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 24 oktober 2011, 13:39   #51
geisha
HaarWeb lid

Volledig met je eens Anthon. Hij blijft maar altijd over het zelfde zagen.Heb al aan bepaalde forum leden hun reactie gezien dat dit wel begint te ergeren . Dat hij dan zelf naar Gho gaat é en zijn ervaring post.
Greetz
geisha is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 24 oktober 2011, 14:00   #52
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AnthonieH Bekijk bericht
SD, stop agitating or at least be more subtile.
more subtle? okay, maybe I exaggerated when I said 120,000-140,000 grafts.
Lets say, only 60,000-70,000.

geisha, there are a lot of annoying things in the world of hairloss.
Yes, my jokes are very annoying, but the lack of spirit for truth is even more annoying and I don't complain!!

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 24 oktober 2011 om 14:04
Oud 24 oktober 2011, 15:36   #53
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

They are ridicolous and insulting to people who really wanna seek help here. Thats the reason why i didnt post here because i think people who search for answers should find them themselves without useles fightings or those stupid SpanishDude repeating jokes.

lack of Spirit for truth? If you would be so sure about Gho, where is your proof that his HST or HSi is bollocks? Where is it? Until you dont have har proof just shut the FUCK up and dont piss off people who wanna seek help.

Btw you idiot, 70.000 Grafts? WHERE would you put them if a normal head has around 50.000 non balding? Doyou wanna create Shockloss forever on a head or what
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 24 oktober 2011, 16:26   #54
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

piano, piano, Stevie, I am not insulting anyone here. You are, with your verbal violence. Go to your Gho forum in Hairsite, a specific forum created specially for you and Ironed Man so that you can vent out your anger at society, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
They are ridicolous and insulting to people who really wanna seek help here. Thats the reason why i didnt post here because i think people who search for answers should find them themselves without useles fightings or those stupid SpanishDude repeating jokes.

lack of Spirit for truth? If you would be so sure about Gho, where is your proof that his HST or HSi is bollocks? Where is it? Until you dont have har proof just shut the FUCK up and dont piss off people who wanna seek help.

Btw you idiot, 70.000 Grafts? WHERE would you put them if a normal head has around 50.000 non balding? Doyou wanna create Shockloss forever on a head or what
Oud 25 oktober 2011, 06:33   #55
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Spanish Dude Bekijk bericht
piano, piano, Stevie, I am not insulting anyone here. You are, with your verbal violence. Go to your Gho forum in Hairsite, a specific forum created specially for you and Ironed Man so that you can vent out your anger at society, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Absolutely untrue:
The only one who vent out his psychiatric anger at society since more than 10 years, 24/7 is - Spanish Dud.

What? Gho forum at HairSite?
Who really is the one who vent out his psychiatric anger over there and creates ALL these psychiatric threads in this forum? Right, Spanish Dud!
The Gho forum at HairSite practically consists of threads just created by Spanish Dud!

Here is the proof ...
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/bo...tegory-17.html

Spanish Dud is DEFINITELY the one who creates the most (BS) threads and posts over there!
So, FOR WHOM did they create the Gho forum over there???
Seems just for Spanish Dud and his psychiatric anger ...

Laatst gewijzigd door HairRobinHood; 25 oktober 2011 om 06:41
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 25 oktober 2011, 15:36   #56
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

SpanishDude just for the record, i am not planning on go to Hairsite again because i am sick of an unmoderated forum where complete BS postings destroy every single bit of information.

A forum where people can insult each other while on the other hand the word SCAM is censored, is just ridicolous.

And a forum where your acting since a decade is tolerated, in other words spreding lies, out of context discussions is not the place where i wanna spend a few more years on.

At the german hairloss board people refuse to cooperate with you and also at hair site they dont wanna cooperate with you. So my job there is done, i exposed you as the "thing" you are and thats it, i hope you like living and posting at a broken forum.

HairRobinHood is correct 11 or more threads in the Gho section started by ou alone and almost all of them are bickering, moaning, lies and useless stuff not related to hair loss.

So here we have a clear example on how you distort reality and tell lies all the time.

From now on i remain at hair loss forums where the boards are moderated and where you can say SCAM to adress things. Thank god those forums are dutch, german and english where the first two are not in the league of language you can talk
Oud 25 oktober 2011, 22:50   #57
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

@Ironed_Man (HairRobinHood), the Gho forum was created solely to isolate you and Stevie.Dee from the rest of the forum. People started to complain about you both because of your insults, and your aggressive promotion of Gho.
Hairsite had to chooose between banning you both or creating a new forum for you. and he decided the latter.
Yes, I am posting a lot in the new Gho forum. I need to counteract the misinformation poured by you and Stevie. I post a lot of good information and no insults.

@Stevie: you are not going to posty in Hairsite anymore? Hooray. It was time already. You were banned once (as Leeroy.Jenkins) because of your constant death threats and insults. You reregistered with the same old attitude, but you are not banned anymore because Hairsite has pity of you. But everyone else wants you out of the forum, new threads are opened every week asking for your banning.

you mention the german forum. funny. You also were banned there, now your last alias is emilio1234. The moderators are tired of banning you. Somehow moderators feel pity for you and they don't ban you anymore because they know that the forum activity is the only thing that you have in life.

And now, lets go back to Carposa and his experience.
Oud 26 oktober 2011, 01:18   #58
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Hairsite had to chooose between banning you both or creating a new forum for you. and he decided the latter.
Wow, I didn't know this - it must have been a very hard decision for HairSite!

Citaat:
I post a lot of good information and no insults.
Sure, everybody knows that - even on Haarweb, and even every user in this thread.

Anyway - face it Spanish Dud, here is the well known REALITY about you:

http://spanishdude.webs.com/JB_Attacks_index.htm

Just to highlight one essential point regards this issue:
Citaat:
JB says that SD is misinforming and misleading people on Hairsite by posting lies and false allegations
Reason: Spanish Dud's life "is bitter, miserable and depressed".

Right? Right.
Oud 26 oktober 2011, 01:22   #59
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Hey you know the saying right " Der Klügere gibt nach" :-)

Thats what i am doing, i am not wasting any more time with people like you, who have been lurking at hairsite for over a decade now and insult people there.

Well actually you never promoted any useful informations, because if you would provide useful informations, people would never decide to not cooperate with you anymore.

Hairsite is just another advertisement driven forum, thats it, they dont moderate people because of the clicks and ad revenue they get, do your RESEARCH homework and you would easily see this.

Nope i decided to not posting there because today another user also startd a thread where he wanted his profile to be deleted and he named your behaviour as an indicator for this. Also a lot of the real good guys dont post anymore, so why should i, i dont even wanna post any updates or talks with Gho patients anymore because its plain not worth the time, when a full blown idiot (SpanishDude) attacks Gho patients as liars and shills all the time when they post fotos.

Oh and btw IronMan also didnt post that much any more at hairsite, it seems he also realised its useless to argue with total braindead figures like you for example.

In all those 10 years didnt you ever think " Hmmm why a words like scam censored while there is no moderation?" I think it never crossed your mind but think about it :-)

Oh and a little secret for you, even with hairsite having a full Hm section and a special Gho section, people there a way behind with their knowledge about whats going on, then other people on forums are.

For example this board, people here are more open minded, and they really shut the fuck up when they dont know anything about a certain toppic, you know its a dutch mentality, they use their brain first before they post something (no wonder they got a shitload of nobel price winners)

Oh and over this one lurking decade you are still obsessed with people having multiple nick names? Get a life, this is disturbing.

Funny thing that in your posting you underlined my statement, that you use lie tactics all the time and that you even call Gho patients liars.

Quote from you : " Yes, I am posting a lot in the new Gho forum. I need to counteract the misinformation poured by you and Stevie. I post a lot of good information and no insults."

Misinformations? So when we post scientific links its misinformation? And this from someone who cant even sum up that 12 weeks are 3 months and not 4 months.

You are actuall more obsessed with disprooving Gho then anything else, I think its because you realised that even 5 years ago you could have started your restoration but you dindt believe in Gho and you lost a decade of life now and therefore you simply cannot accept that Gho is legit so you create a substitute reality.

You should stop fighting and safe money for your session instead buddy, all your wasted forum tim is money ticking away. How many decades do you wanna debate with everyone?
Oud 26 oktober 2011, 01:59   #60
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
Well actually you never promoted any useful informations, because if you would provide useful informations, people would never decide to not cooperate with you anymore.
Absolutely untrue:
Yesterday, Spanish Dud created a brand new thread with good information in the hair multiplication forum on HairSite. Title:

“HairSite, please ban IronMan …” – or something …

Sorry, I can’t quote the exact title anymore, because they immediately deleted Spanish Dud’s cool new thread and good information in the hair multiplication forum …
Reageren

Discussietools
Weergave Geef een waardering voor deze discussie
Geef een waardering voor deze discussie:

Regels voor berichten