Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Medicijnen/haargroeimiddelen

Reageren

Discussietools Discussie waarderen Weergave
Oud 21 januari 2004, 20:37   #1
ralluf
HaarWeb lid

positief bericht t-flav

Heb dit van een ander forum afgehaald:

I have been using t-flav for almost 3 months now and am STILL very impressed with the product!
I just ordered 4 more bottles which should be here anyday.
My balding crown is filling in and people from work have noticed and made some comments. Using my trusty 3-way mirror I am able to see GOOD things happening. Far cry from earlier years when there was some despair at times. Now the vellous and miniturized hairs are growing in terminal. It is an amazing sight to finally see that happen!
I have stated before that I used proxiphen for a year and then switched to 5% minox for the last number of years. Those things helped and the Oz formula with and without DMSO also seemed to do something too. When I started using T-flav everything kicked into high gear and I am VERY pleased!
Usually during this time of the year my scalp becomes dry and sometimes flaky but now after using T-flav there is none of that. The only shampoo that I have used for the last 3 months is denorex shampoo and conditioner with 3% salcylic acid which may or may not have helped.
Anyway I would highly recommend T-flav to anyone because it has worked wonders for me.
Good Luck!

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...threadid=29463
ralluf is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 21 januari 2004, 21:17   #2
Robert18
HaarWeb lid

Robert18's schermafbeelding

Da's al een oude. Vergeet niet dat deze man ook andere dingen erbij gebruikt.
Robert18 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Regels voor berichten