Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Discussie waarderen Weergave
Oud 2 augustus 2009, 16:44   #121
Diksy
HaarWeb lid

Diksy's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Ik kan niet bewijzen dat het niet waar is want dan zou ik de behandeling ook zo moeten doen, iets dat niet mijn taak is. Zijn taak is om een en ander te bewijzen.

Gegroet, Diksy
Diksy is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 12 augustus 2009, 19:18   #122
wesley1982
HaarWeb lid

wesley1982's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Cool hij is ook al besproken op hairlosstalk...

hier even een copy van een post over dr gho...
niemand op hairlosstalk gelooft zijn beweringen...
ik hoop dat deze lange topic toekomstige klanten goed informeert dat ze geen hergroei krijgen in hun donor gebied , maar gewoon een goeie fue tegen een hoge prijs...

hier even een copy van een post op hairlosstalk :
------------------------------------------------

Gho Clinic Says Their FUE Allows the Donor Hair to Regrow?!

August 11 2009, 3:34 pm PT | Posted in: FUE + Hair Transplantation

Q:

Dr. Rassman
i have stumbled upon a hair transplant clinic in Prague called the “GHO clinic” which offer a proprietary FUE in which apparently the donor hair will regrow (page here)

i don’t know how well the human body would repair a partially punched out hair follicle, i just want to ask if this procedure is actually hair multiplication available today or just someone trying to make his FUE look better than everyone else’s?

A:

I just chaired the session at the annual ISHRS meeting in Amsterdam and had Dr. Coen Gho as one of the speakers. I had lost my voice, so I could not comment as the chair of that session, but considering that you asked me about him, I will use this as a forum to speak my opinion on what I heard.

Dr. Gho reported that he did 1500 patients with his “cloning” procedure. If I had to give a score to the material he presented using a 1-10 scale for scientific credibility, I’d score it a 1, with 1 being the lowest possible. His science was pathetic, with slides that were blurred and blackened out so that there was really nothing to see. He claimed that his FUE technique cut the follicular units in half longitudinally, and that the part that remained regrew hair, but there was no proof of this in any of the material he showed. He did not show any patient results and certainly was never reviewed by any credible agency or physician.

Partially divided follicles have been well studied by many prominent researchers. Despite their attempts, none succeed to create even an equal amount of hair (equal to the original divided follicular units). Dr. Kim (Korean researcher) had done some wonderful research on this very subject and failed to do what Dr. Gho claims. I believe that what I heard from Dr. Gho is marketing hype without any evidence of any hairs regrowing.
-
minox 5% kirkland (10 en 15% geven geen extra boost)
- ru58841
- cb
- ahkcu
Schampoo's:
- redken scalp relief
- alpecin c1 cafeine
Suplementen:
- dutasteride (avodart) 1x dag (01-02-08)
- kelp & visolie caps
- msm 5000mg / biotine / silicium
apparaten:
- 1x dag 5min elektrische acupunctuur
- 3x week laserhelm 200 diodes 900mw
Situatie:
- 2725 FUT transplantatie istanbul (25-01-08)
- stabiel + hergroei
- 3x fitnessen 1x zwemmen en joggen
- 2509 FUE prohair (06/07-04-2010)
-----------
op 5-08-2009 prp gedaan bij prohair

wesley1982 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Labels
htc

Discussietools
Weergave Geef een waardering voor deze discussie
Geef een waardering voor deze discussie: