Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Medicijnen/haargroeimiddelen

Reageren

Discussietools Discussie waarderen Weergave
Oud 13 januari 2016, 16:31   #1
ryan82
HaarWeb lid

Oleuropein (Olive Leaf Extract) topical

Ik heb iets interesants gevonden; Oleuropein. Dit schijnt iets te doen met je DKK-1. Het leek mij interesant om dit met jullie te delen. Wat denken jullie hiervan?

Bij een andere studie laten ze zien dat dit de testo gehalte omhoog brengt..

(Oleuropein ¬ DDK1) -> natural WNTs can bind
Oleuropein -> WNT10b -> β-catenin

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...es-Hair-Growth

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/art...l.pone.0129578

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26060936

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...hreadid=116347

Oleuropein (Olive Drupe)

We keep reading about the miracle of olive oil and a Greek/ Mediterranean diet’s positive impact on human lifespan. Now there is yet one more reason to buy olives: a study from earlier this year from South Korea found that topical application of oleuropein induces anagen hair growth in mice. The study is quite technical and it seems like oleuropein stimulates the critical Wnt10b/β-catenin signaling pathway (which is also crucial when it comes to human hair). Oleuropein also upregulates IGF-1, KGF, HGF, and VEGF gene expression in mice. Hopefully they will do a human study on this soon.

07-2004: Dustateride (dichter haar, ook frontaal)
08-2012: RU
01-2014: Spiro cream (Toekomst)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
ryan82 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 13 januari 2016, 20:56   #2
123hallo
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
Klinkt als veel wetenschappelijke woorden in het Engels

Maar wat betekend deze draad, wat houd het ongeveer in?
123hallo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 14 januari 2016, 09:24   #3
ryan82
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door 123hallo Bekijk bericht

Haaruitval wordt door meerdere "factoren" veroorzaakt. Ik ben ook geen wetenschappelijk genie hoor. DKK-1 is hier 1 van de oorzaken.

Hier is dit schematisch weergeven.

"

Preventable effect of L-threonate, an ascorbate metabolite, on androgen-driven balding via repression of dihydrotestosterone-induced dickkopf-1 expression in human hair dermal papilla cells.

Abstract
In a previous study, we recently claimed that dihydrotestosterone (DHT)-inducible dickkopf-1 (DKK-1) expression is one of the key factors involved in androgen-potentiated balding "

Laatst gewijzigd door ryan82; 14 januari 2016 om 09:27
Oud 18 januari 2016, 12:52   #4
ryan82
HaarWeb lid

Lijkt me interessant :

Bron : https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ng-Edge/page23

Update

Last week I increased the EGCG concentration totalling 12.5mg/ml. The hairs that I grew using minox + OL are 100% terminal. Really wasnt expecting results this fast. I'm seeing more tiny vellus hairs along nw1 hairline and the skin turning grey/green. My nw1/0 hairs grow sideways, as in they come out of the skin at very low degree angles. My nw0 is hairline is completely bald atm so it might be harder to regrow. I'm not sure if my aggressive micro-needling (3mm derma pen) last year has caused scarring. I hope not because I'd be devastated.

Bear in mind I'm using the MXOLCG once a day at night because of work and laziness, and Ketoconazole in the morning. During the weekends I use MXOLCG 3x day. If only I could use minox 3x a day everyday... I try to use Emu oil every two days, and I'll be adding the Gamma Linoleic Acid to the Emu oil (which has minox in it already). I'll be posting pics soon. I am tempted to use Rosemary but I'll wait.

I'm also going to ask the moderators to let me edit my first post so I can reorganise the research for people to find easily.

Oud 7 april 2016, 10:21   #5
ryan82
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door 123hallo Bekijk bericht

Iemand heeft een topical hiervan gemaakt en dit zijn zn resultaten

Every week I kept adding more drops of the minoxidil (with the dissolved oleuropein and saw) because I wanted to see what would happen. I also used ketoconazole cream 2% (Janssen pharma) twice a day non stop because it was easy to apply.

6 weeks in and I could feel stubble, small prickly hairs. I was ****ing ecstatic. My existing hairs became thicker especially the vertex area, and shedding stopped – (almost completely) but I was still skeptical, I thought it must’ve been a delayed reaction to minoxidil and ketoconazole. My frontal hairline grew a few hairs initially because that’s where I was using it the most, but I wanted to see if this solution actually did anything so I started using it only on my left side and tilting my head to the right to make it pour down to the other side and the backwards to reach the rest of my scalp.
I regret not taking enough pictures before starting although I wasn’t really planning to share this until I genuinely saw an improvement. I’ve got a few shitty pictures taken with a potato before the regimen:

Reageren

Regels voor berichten