Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Medicijnen/haargroeimiddelen

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 25 stemmen, 4,96 gemiddeld. Weergave
Prev Vorig bericht   Volgende bericht Next
Oud 20 november 2003, 18:09   #1
pindakaas
pindakaas the 2nd.

pindakaas's schermafbeelding

6-BAP (Innovate)

Thursday November 20, 2003 4:45 AM (NEW!)

At this day : shed seems to slow down a litte bit.
I lokked at my crown which was terribly thining 2 months ago ans curiously all seems good. A closer look by my wife has confirmed that a lot, really a lot of black terminals hairs are regrowing in that place. As my hairs are very short and cut every week, for her it is really noticeable that there is a great improvement in that place.
A lot of terminal hairs are growing everywhere on my scalp exept at the right temple (after closer inspection left temple seems to regrow hairs but thin hairs for the moment not as black as the others).
Right temple is totally destroyed (sure it is innovate which is responsible of that), BUT after closer inspection news hairs very very short are coming out but it is really not enogh to replace all i've lost, hope this will be better in the next month.
The most important thing for me almost 10 hairs black and healthy are growing in my 18's hairline and those hairs where not here 2 years ago.
Something i've noticed in the first two weeks using innovate is that a lot of white and unpigmented hairs were growing out but these hairs were in catagen phase because they shed almost immediately with an inflated bulb, so it could be the sign that innovate make my starting a new cycle of growth.
So for the moment i should say i'm really optimistic but only time will tell in one month or two.
The real problem and I apologise for this is that I don't know if the regrowth is due to the oz's brew or innovate himself.
For the shed it is clearly innovate lol
I will post in the 2 month's mark to update my progress good or bad.
For the moment I stay optimistic.
I've also noticed bumps on my right temple and hairline as posters on hairsite said (i'm frenchguy from hairsite), I only hope it is sign of regrowth and not some kind of bad reaction.
For the moment my hairs have never seems to be fuller and darker than it was 1 year ago EXCEPT at the temple (probably it will take more time to kickstart main regrowth in these area)
Keep you updated.
Thanks for all and thanks farrel for your amazing site.

-------------------------
NW 1,5~2

27 yrs old. Smoker

Internal : * Fin 2,5 * ult.hair plus by nature

Topicals :* lion innovate(6-bap) * t-flavanone * oz-brew with minox and glucosamine sulfate

Shampoo: *Neutrogena t-gel

M
y

r
e
g
i
m
e
n

finasteride

e