Reageren

Discussietools Discussie waarderen Weergave
Oud 30 augustus 2010, 14:36   #16
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door HairRobinHood Bekijk bericht
Oh yeah, and this guy, he calls himself "Spanish Dude from HairSite" (in fact, the REAL troll from HairSite since years), is one of such guys, who blame and bash all these guys, who really try to share and provide informations - not about Dr. Gho only, like this guy for instance:

http://www.baldnessbattlers.com/JBInterviewGho.htm

This guy (James Bond), I'm sure he can tell you some real FACTS and story about this troll called "Spanish Dude" (I assume, you clearly can see all this yourself). And I'm sure, he will confirm all this about I'm talking here. Ask JB next time, in case he visits this board again!
Very well, Iron_Man. I have nothing to hide. I always post under "Spanish Dude" (unlike you, who always posts under different names in each forum).

Everyone is free to go to Hairsite, and read my messages and your messages, and decide "who is more evil".

James Bond is another Gho hardcore believer, and I have had numerous discussions with him, and of course people can go to Hairsite to check about them. Fortunately, my recent discussions with James Bond are not as heated as with Iron_Man.

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 30 augustus 2010 om 14:55
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 30 augustus 2010, 14:54   #17
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AnthonieH Bekijk bericht

We all seem to agree that the HSI-method is very interesting. Even if it eventualy may prove not to deliver on its promisses, it is still interesting as at least an attempt to try something new, beyond FUE. Most clinics are very conservative in their approach. It will take (or took) them a decade to shift from FUT to FUE (some are still living the FUT-dream) and when they finally do, they just adopt FUE and stop innovating.
Anthonie, have you read this doc:
http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...tspraakRCC.pdf

It is the resolution by the advertising commission in Holland. It resolved that Gho's advertisements are legit. Remember that some competitors accused Gho of false advertising.

Well, now Iron_Man is using this document as a proof that Gho method works.
I cannot read it because its in Dutch, and I cannot translate it because it is in graphic format.

Can you please give it a look to see if there is any new real proof?
(I don't know if this document has been analyzed at some other place at haarweb)
Oud 30 augustus 2010, 15:55   #18
bass885
HaarWeb lid

bass885's schermafbeelding

There is no new real proof. The advertising commission only concluded that the evidence ( especially the 'peer reviewed' article) for the claims he's making is plausible enough. So Gho can go on with advertising about hair multiplication.
bass885 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 30 augustus 2010, 17:13   #19
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door bass885 Bekijk bericht
There is no new real proof. The advertising commission only concluded that the evidence ( especially the 'peer reviewed' article) for the claims he's making is plausible enough. So Gho can go on with advertising about hair multiplication.
thank you Bass885:
Yes, this is what I imagined myself. I just wanted to make sure before passing oppinion. Today I have given it a look, and it seems the commission didn't put too much work on it. The written part is just about 4 pages, and I see nothing that catch my attention.
Reageren

Regels voor berichten