Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Medicijnen/haargroeimiddelen

Reageren

Discussietools Discussie waarderen Weergave
Oud 2 februari 2013, 15:53   #1
moveonup
HaarWeb lid

Dermatologist in Antwerp?

Hi guys,

sorry for posting this in English, but I moved recently to Antwerp and my dutch is still pretty bad. Anyway, I need your help:

- my hair is thinning VERY, very quickly, I lost a ton of density in ~4 months, plus there's some recession at the temples.

- my maternal grandfather is a NW7 and so are all of my uncles, so I'm pretty sure that if I sit back, I'll lose it all in just a few years.

I want to start Propecia + Minoxidil ASAP in order to try to keep what I still have. Been to two dermatologists already (Sint Vincentius and to a private clinic), they both said I have AGA but didn't prescribe me Propecia, only Minoxidil (they claimed Minoxidil was the only thing that worked)...

So I need a dermatologist in Antwerp that actually has a clue about hairloss and will prescribe me Propecia, otherwise I won´t have any hair in a few years. That's it.

Thanks in advance for your help
moveonup is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 2 februari 2013, 16:44   #2
mrtheboss39
HaarWeb lid

hi,
doctor ann schoofs ,she works at sint vincentius antwerpen. there is also a cliniq stenen brug antwerpen for hearproblems,other wise you can you to haircliniqs,search on google.But i think minoxidil is the best,you can also take vitamine d3 is very good,thats what i found on the forum.
mrtheboss39 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 2 februari 2013, 16:45   #3
mrtheboss39
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door mrtheboss39 Bekijk bericht
hi,
doctor ann schoofs ,she works at sint vincentius antwerpen. there is also a cliniq stenen brug antwerpen for hearproblems,other wise you can you to haircliniqs,search on google.But i think minoxidil is the best,you can also take vitamine d3 is very good,thats what i found on the forum.
you can go to dokter dupree dendermondsesteenweg sint niklaas
mrtheboss39 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 3 februari 2013, 12:49   #4
moveonup
HaarWeb lid

I already take Vitamin supplements and so on.

Minoxidil (which I've already started) will be like trying to put out a forest fire with a bucket of water, even the hair on the back of my scalp is thining fast.

Propecia + Minoxidil + Nizoral is my only hope until something better comes along, pretty sure of that.

Thanks for you reply, I should call Doctor Ann Schoofs.
Oud 6 februari 2013, 20:12   #5
moveonup
HaarWeb lid

bump
Reageren

Regels voor berichten