Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Medicijnen/haargroeimiddelen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 25 stemmen, 4,96 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 4 december 2003, 22:58   #61
Frans K
HaarWeb lid

hoi DHT, gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag

eventueel Lasercomb en behandeling GHO in de toekomst

uiteindelijk geen medicatie meer
Frans K is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 december 2003, 23:03   #62
DHTkiller
Banned user

DHTkiller's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Thanks, Frans!
DHTkiller is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 5 december 2003, 00:08   #63
Uitgeblust
Alle beetjes helpen!

Uitgeblust's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Originally posted by DHTkiller
Ik denk dat 3 dutacaps pw + één of twee keer pd 6-bap een hele goeie combinatie is.
Als 6-BAP toch een succes blijkt te zijn, ga je dan je nickname veranderen?

Resultaat tot nu toe: vergreet hergroei, ga voor behoud.

Laatste update: 16-07-2007

Leeftijd: 24 | Norwood schaal: II | Kosten: ca. € 45,- maandelijks

Klik: veel gestelde vragen!
Uitgeblust is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 6 december 2003, 20:21   #64
Robert18
HaarWeb lid

Robert18's schermafbeelding

This Innovate 7 week update has JUST been posted on another hair-loss BB.

VERY ENCOURAGING !!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Frenchie

Ok, I apologize for giving you an aswer so late, but I'm a high graduate mathematics teacher in my country (France) and I have a lot of work for the moment.
So I'm giving you a little update.
At this point, I'm regrowing hairs everywhere, Temples, crown and Midscalp. I was not really bald before using innovate, maybe a NW2, with bald temples and diffuse thinner in others areas with a big problem at the crown which was thining very fast.
I started innovate 1 month and 3 weeks ago and with oz's brew 1 week later. I also use T-flavanone since 2 months.
I take fin internally.
I'm fighting hairloss since 4 years, and I can clearly say that minox and fin did nothing for me.
So I added those products (T-flav and innovate and oz's brew) like a sort of last chance before giving up.
The first shed started 2 weeks after the first use of innovate.
Believe me, it is an horrible shed, incredible and I felt very depressed about it. I was used to shed really bad during my hairloss fight but this one was the worst ever experimented (200 hairs/day maybe more)
Now shed is 3~4 hairs a day, incredible for me. Shed started to slow down at the 1 month's mark and stopped totally at the 1 month and 1 week mark.
It's my wife that started to notice regrowth at the crown and general thickening at the 3 week's mark.
Yesterday I took a close inspection of my hairs and there is little dark, thick hairs growing everywhere on my scalp and vellus everywhere at my old bald temples. This vellus is getting stronger that it was 1 week ago and it will take probably one month to become terminal.
My crown is TOTALLY filled and it is impossible to notice that I was thining in this area.
Remaining hairs are really strong and thick. For the cosmetical effect it is totally what I expected. If the vellus on mytemples become terminal in 1 month (what I really expect seeing the progressive darkening) It will be a TOTAL regrowth.
I apply innovate 2 times a day after showering on a dry scalp.
For the guy who asked me how do I know that the results are from innovate and not the oz's brew, I really don't know. Seeing the others posts for innovate I would say that I'm having the same results as others but I'm getting those results really faster in terms of regrowth. It's probably the oz's brew that makes the things go faster but I think it's innovate which is regrowing my hairs.
This product probably remove every "bad hair" on your head and replace them with others that are not touched by hairloss.
For the bad effects of innovate I've experimented those of other posters : weird sensation in throat and difficulty to breath when I started innovate, bumps on hairline and temples (thoses problems are totally gone).
Don't know what to say more except I'm totally confident with my results for the moment and I hope for the best.
Hope this helps.

-------------------------
NW 1,5~2

27 yrs old. Smoker

Internal : * Fin 2,5 * ult.hair plus by nature

Topicals lion innovate(6-bap) * t-flavanone * oz-brew with minox and glucosamine sulfate

Shampoo: *Neutrogena t-gel
Robert18 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 7 december 2003, 14:05   #65
Biljartbal
Banned user

Biljartbal's schermafbeelding

En Jaapie, nog iets gehoord over Innovate?
Biljartbal is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 7 december 2003, 14:59   #66
Nate
Senior

Nate's schermafbeelding

Voor diegene die innovate gaan proberen en gezien de vele shedding verhalen is het misschien een tip om het langzaam op te bouwen om shedding te voorkomen c.q. te verminderen.

Eerst 2 of 3 keer in de week 1x per dag 1ml ofzo,en dan langzaam steeds iets meer naar, elke dag 1ml en dan misschien opbouwend naar 2ml.
Nate is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 7 december 2003, 16:36   #67
pindakaas
pindakaas the 2nd.

pindakaas's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Originally posted by Robert18
This Innovate 7 week update has JUST been posted on another hair-loss BB.

VERY ENCOURAGING !!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Frenchie

Ok, I apologize for giving you an aswer so late, but I'm a high graduate mathematics teacher in my country (France) and I have a lot of work for the moment.
So I'm giving you a little update.
At this point, I'm regrowing hairs everywhere, Temples, crown and Midscalp. I was not really bald before using innovate, maybe a NW2, with bald temples and diffuse thinner in others areas with a big problem at the crown which was thining very fast.
I started innovate 1 month and 3 weeks ago and with oz's brew 1 week later. I also use T-flavanone since 2 months.
I take fin internally.
I'm fighting hairloss since 4 years, and I can clearly say that minox and fin did nothing for me.
So I added those products (T-flav and innovate and oz's brew) like a sort of last chance before giving up.
The first shed started 2 weeks after the first use of innovate.
Believe me, it is an horrible shed, incredible and I felt very depressed about it. I was used to shed really bad during my hairloss fight but this one was the worst ever experimented (200 hairs/day maybe more)
Now shed is 3~4 hairs a day, incredible for me. Shed started to slow down at the 1 month's mark and stopped totally at the 1 month and 1 week mark.
It's my wife that started to notice regrowth at the crown and general thickening at the 3 week's mark.
Yesterday I took a close inspection of my hairs and there is little dark, thick hairs growing everywhere on my scalp and vellus everywhere at my old bald temples. This vellus is getting stronger that it was 1 week ago and it will take probably one month to become terminal.
My crown is TOTALLY filled and it is impossible to notice that I was thining in this area.
Remaining hairs are really strong and thick. For the cosmetical effect it is totally what I expected. If the vellus on mytemples become terminal in 1 month (what I really expect seeing the progressive darkening) It will be a TOTAL regrowth.
I apply innovate 2 times a day after showering on a dry scalp.
For the guy who asked me how do I know that the results are from innovate and not the oz's brew, I really don't know. Seeing the others posts for innovate I would say that I'm having the same results as others but I'm getting those results really faster in terms of regrowth. It's probably the oz's brew that makes the things go faster but I think it's innovate which is regrowing my hairs.
This product probably remove every "bad hair" on your head and replace them with others that are not touched by hairloss.
For the bad effects of innovate I've experimented those of other posters : weird sensation in throat and difficulty to breath when I started innovate, bumps on hairline and temples (thoses problems are totally gone).
Don't know what to say more except I'm totally confident with my results for the moment and I hope for the best.
Hope this helps.

-------------------------
NW 1,5~2

27 yrs old. Smoker

Internal : * Fin 2,5 * ult.hair plus by nature

Topicals lion innovate(6-bap) * t-flavanone * oz-brew with minox and glucosamine sulfate

Shampoo: *Neutrogena t-gel
Dit gaat echt héél erg de goeie kant op!!
En ik maar denken dat die gasten alleen maar mooi vuurwerk konden maken

M
y

r
e
g
i
m
e
n

finasteride

e
n

cetirizine

--'blablabla'--
pindakaas is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 7 december 2003, 19:51   #68
pindakaas
pindakaas the 2nd.

Raymond, het is misschien wat te vroeg om `t te vragen, maar merk je al wat? Al is het niet zozeer om de hergroei, maar eventuele andere (positieve/negatieve) bijwerkingen? Ik hoop niet dat de negatieve bijwerkingen die bij HS worden gemeld, jou ook zullen treffen.

M
y

r
e
g
i
m
e
n

finasteride

e
n

cetirizine

--'blablabla'--
Oud 7 december 2003, 23:41   #69
Robert18
HaarWeb lid

Robert18's schermafbeelding

Er zijn enkele negatieve berichten op Hairsite over de veiligheid van Innovate. Mensen hebben klachten over borstpijn en kortademigheid. Echter, misschien zit het gewoon tussen de oren van de gebruikers. Niemand die het zeker weet. De veiligheid is voor mij eigenlijk nog het grootste struikelblok.
Op Hairsite stond een paniek-zaaierig topic, ik copy 'n paste hieronder de openingspost, en 2 replies daarop, welke ik het vermelden waard vind:

OPENINGS POST:
Mesg #16757 "INNOVATE: It "COULD" be destroying your heart"
Author skeletor_reborn
Author Info Member since Sep 19th 2003
85 posts
Date Sat Dec-06-03 10:32 PM

These posts of people having severe chest pains, racing heart-beat, and shortness of breath from Innovate are pretty scary. It seems really irresponsible to continue using something that causes that serious of side- effects just because they stopped after a few weeks. Your body has become used to it. That doesn't mean that whatever damage it was doing to your body to cause those serious side-effects isn't still continuing. After hearing some people's reports I was considering trying it, but now I'm not sure.
I know one thing. The US FDA would NEVER approve a substance with those kind of side-effects in such a majority of its users.

2 uitgepikte replies:

Mesg #16766 "RE: INNOVATE: It"
Author Alex Summers
Author Info Member since Aug 25th 2003
47 posts
Date Sat Dec-06-03 11:48 PM

I have been using Innovate, and I also have been getting chest pains. The thing is, though, that I only started getting chestpains/trouble breathing after I read about it on this site. I am unsure if I actually was getting side effects from Innovate or it was just me. I also got side effects from Minox., but I stuck with it and after a month they went away; unsure what to do.

Mesg #16821 "RE: INNOVATE: It"
Author DP
Author Info Member since Nov 26th 2003
21 posts
Date Sun Dec-07-03 09:29 PM

Let's quickly review the active ingredients: 6-BAP, PDG, and vitamin E derivatives. 6-BAP is an agricultural compound used to accelerate fruit and vegetable growth. It's dumped onto crops and ingested by livestock and humans across the nation and has been for years. PDG has been tested in Europe for about 20 years without any serious consequences. And we know about vitamin E. I'm fairly certain the active ingredients are delivered via isopropyl alcohol, which isn't toxic. Just look at the ingredients on rubbing alcohol bottles at the pharmacy for proof of that. My older brother is a Navy physician stationed in Okinowa. He's ulta-conservative when it comes to prescribing medication. He wouldn't prescribe dutasteride for me when he was living in San Diego. He did offer to mail me Innovate when I contaced him about it. The Ministry of Health is at least as strict as the FDA. Innovate is at least as safe as completely unregulated "all natural" products.

The FDA approved olestra, which among other side effects, includes anal leakage and has been completely removed from all foods. The FDA also approved accutane which has caused BALDNESS in some teenage men. And, I've read of at least one 22 year old poster claiming permanent impotence as a consequence of taking Propecia. The FDA is not a beacon of truth, honesty and unbiased research.

If you do have complete faith in the FDA, you'll be relieved to know that Innovate's active ingredients are used in massive quantities in agricultural and pharmeceutical products produced and distributed in the United States.

Be smart,
DP
Robert18 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 8 december 2003, 19:32   #70
pindakaas
pindakaas the 2nd.

"6 weeks Innovate...."

Ok guys..been 6 weeks on only innovate...i only wash my hair every other day since i have really dry and frizzy hair...i have still noticed shedding galour..not so happy about that..the weird thing is that i can't see my scalp in certain areas anymore...it's like the shedding is made up for with the growth...not totally sure yet but so far my hair seems thicker and more full..darker too..still shedding for sure though..i also noticed that some of the hair is not with a bulb...it may be that alchohol theory i think col had...i used once or twice daily and don't spend too much time messaging...No chest pains or shortness of breathe at all...just shedding...I'm waiting for month 4 until i really get down and dirty to look really close...Frontal hairline lost a lot though since starting but you can't tell...

M
y

r
e
g
i
m
e
n

finasteride

e
n

cetirizine

--'blablabla'--
Oud 8 december 2003, 19:37   #71
pindakaas
pindakaas the 2nd.

Citaat:
Originally posted by Robert18
Als Lion's Corp nou ook eens met hun onderzoeksresultaten naar buiten komt, dan kan het de media in, lijkt mij.
let's get them to release that study they did with univ of tokushima. perhaps we could contact both. im sure hairsite and the other boards played a huge role in a portion of those 250,000 units in the first month. i guarantee you they visit this site or some of the others.

*Reply <----------------------------------------------------->

I sent them an email a little while ago, but they haven't gotten back to me...

On HLH, a fellow by the name of Japan has been in contact with them. He said they would be releasing results and photographs soon.

This is where I sent my email from:

http://www.lion.co.jp/en/contact/html/f_etifrm.htm

M
y

r
e
g
i
m
e
n

finasteride

e
n

cetirizine

--'blablabla'--
Oud 8 december 2003, 22:06   #72
Frans
HaarWeb lid

Hallo iedereen,

Ik kreeg gisteren te horen van mijn dermatoloog dat momenteel Douglas Parfumerie nu ook innovate verkoopt. Althans hij had het over een japans middel dat moet worden aangebracht op de hoofdhuid. Nu ik hier voor het eerst op het forum rondsnuffel neem ik aan dat hij dat dan bedoeld. Hij gaf aan dat al veel van zijn patienten hier baat bij hebben gehad in de afgelopen maanden. Weet niet wat het kost en of daadwerkelijk zo is, maar als ik meer weet dan meldt ik het ff.

Ik neem aan dat een bedrijf als Douglas toch geen resico neemt met de verkoop van een middel met vele bijwerkingen.

Groet,
Frans
Frans is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 8 december 2003, 23:20   #73
Jaapie
NW 2-

Jaapie's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Originally posted by Frans
Hallo iedereen,

Ik kreeg gisteren te horen van mijn dermatoloog dat momenteel Douglas Parfumerie nu ook innovate verkoopt.

Groet,
Frans
Nee dat is onmogelijk. Douglas verkoopt geen innovate.
HW-topical III
Multi vit / fibers / DHA+EPA

Experimenteel

Jaapie is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 9 december 2003, 20:09   #74
pindakaas
pindakaas the 2nd.

Citaat:
Originally posted by Frans
Ik neem aan dat een bedrijf als Douglas toch geen resico neemt met de verkoop van een middel met vele bijwerkingen.
Toch wel relaxed dat je `t ff meld, ben van de week toch vrij. Dus ik ga gelijk ff informeren.

M
y

r
e
g
i
m
e
n

finasteride

e
n

cetirizine

--'blablabla'--
Oud 10 december 2003, 23:47   #75
pindakaas
pindakaas the 2nd.

Post Wat betreft die bultjes die sommige Innovate gebruikers hebben..

"Bulb size increase & shedding good sign with topicals"

Gentlemen,

I posted a question to a dermatologist (Khadavi) about bulb size and shedding. He finally answered and his answer has positive implications for the gentlemen on Innovate who posted results which included increased bulb size on hairs and shedding.

Here's my exact question: "Do the bulbs on the tip of hairs shrink when they have been affected by DHT? If the bulbs were to become larger, overall across the entire balding area, in response to a topical treatment, would that be a good sign? Why does shedding occur sometimes following initial applications of minoxidil? Thank you very much."

His answer: "Bulb size does decrease with hair loss and if it enlarges with a topical treatment than the product is working. Shedding occurs with Minoxidil because the hairs are transitioning between telogen phase and the anagen phase."

Hopefully all the shedding from Innovate occurs for the same reason. Any Innovate updates? Jojo? Craig? Col? Me: day 4, 2x daily, no side effects yet. Thanks fellas.

Good luck.

M
y

r
e
g
i
m
e
n

finasteride

e