Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 5 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 23 februari 2012, 19:53   #31
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AnthonieH Bekijk bericht
And how can others disproof Gho when he hardly publices any research results?!?! Isn't it his job to profide proof that his claims are true?
Please mister, do not mislead people here, as you usually do …

http://www.hasci.com/default2.aspx?i...special_type=0

All these research papers are written for medical research community – and surely not for sluikreclame-guys like you who can’t even describe a hair follicle.

Oh, by the way ...

The
medical literature does NOWHERE describe that you can extract FOLLICULAR UNITS with 0.7-0.8 mm punches - NOWHERE!

There are nowhere any papers who discribe it or how it works or any success rate - NOTHING, ZILCH, ZERO, NADA!

Do you know the size or the diameter of a 2-hair or 3-hair follicular unit? No? I know - and the medical research commiunity knows it too.

Bijgevoegde afbeelding(e)
Bestandstype: jpg ProHair-1.jpg‎ (15,2 KB, 247x gelezen)
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 23 februari 2012, 20:27   #32
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Delete my account thats ok

I think i will retreat from this discussion because i know one thing for sure, a normal user doesnt stand a chance against an industry and a mod (no offense Anthonie)

But its much easier to ban me then.....

Ok nevermind, please delete my haarweb account, i think i dont belong here anymore also i dont wanna deal with real sneaky sociopaths anymore. Only a few more years and a lot of the people smiling right now will do a crash landing.

If anyone is interested in what i and some others have to say you can visit our blog. The url doesnt matter.

So please delete my account thank you
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 23 februari 2012, 21:01   #33
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
So please delete my account thank you
I can't, I am no webmaster.

And I hope regular users don't recognise me in your portrayal ... a tyrant who doesn't tolerate opposing opinions
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 23 februari 2012, 22:49   #34
mr.z
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
I can't, I am no webmaster.

And I hope regular users don't recognise me in your portrayal ... a tyrant who doesn't tolerate opposing opinions

haha zeker niet anthonie. ik ben heel erg dankbaar voor al jou inbreng hier op haarweb. ik vind je een geweldige moderator.

stevie dee, you often make very interesting points, but your approach is very aggressive. i understand that you have been harassed by people on other forums, but don't let it mess with your attitude here. keep posting. dont walk away, and stay positive ! i am looking forward to reading more of your posts.
mr.z is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 24 februari 2012, 16:20   #35
Hasci
HaarWeb lid

Locatie: Clinics in Amsterdam, Maastricht, London (UK), Vienna (AUS)
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Spanish Dude Bekijk bericht
In the last 6 months, dr. Gho has been using a false advertising on the front page of his website. Info here:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/fo...st_answer.html

So, 2 days ago, I wrote the dutch Reclame Code Commisie to bring this false advertisement to their attention.

Main RCC address:
info AT reclamecode DOT nl

Joan Lorang (speaks english):
Joan.Lorang AT reclamecode DOT nl

sadly, it seems that they are more interested on obtaining my personal information and giving it to Gho, rather than fighting fraud.
Details follow...
Dear HairSite readers,

We have noted the accusation that the “before” and “after” photos of Gerard Joling (GJ) on our website were in fact “after” and “before” photos – in other words with hair before treatment and without hair after treatment. This is actually true; however…

9 November 2009
GJ received his first treatment at our clinic in Maastricht (Netherlands): 1500 grafts were transplanted to the hairline and front. During that treatment, photos were taken.

However, as agreed with GJ and his management, these were not to be used by HSI for publicity purposes.

So our website shows only two photos before treatment of an unshaven GJ: see the bottom news item in NEWS/FILE: GERARD JOLING.

However, in all the PDFs and videos made by third parties it can be clearly seen what GJ looked like: shaven. And that is also how he looked immediately before and after the second treatment in July 2011.

11 July 2011
GJ received his second treatment. This time for his crown which had since also thinned due to natural hair loss. Again, photos were taken: both with hair before the treatment and shaven during and after the treatment. These photos we were allowed to use in our communication.

The photo with hair is therefore in fact an “after” photo of the result over a year and a half after his initial treatment!

The photo of the shaven GJ was therefore indeed taken during the second treatment, but:
“before” photos of GJ before his initial treatment looked exactly the same, but, as agreed, we were not allowed to use them.

The crux
So what we showed is a photo of GJ with a shaved head. Whether that photo was taken in 2009 or in 2011 effectively makes no difference: the shaven GJ of 2009 looks exactly like the shaven GJ of 2011. But the photo with hair definitely is a photo after treatment!

We can imagine that the use of the two images may have caused some misunderstandings. However, before rushing to accuse someone of fraud, it is wise to first ask that party for their version of events. Even if you want to remain anonymous, we will be pleased to answer your questions – questions like this in particular!

Finally: Gerard Joling is a pop artist and performer who is famous in the Netherlands. He would never allow himself to be used for the kind of con-trick suggested. If he did, he would cause himself irreparable damage. That fact alone should have provided a clue that perhaps something else was going on.

Yours sincerely,
Management and Team of Hair Science Institute
Hasci is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 24 februari 2012, 16:26   #36
nijmegen2
HaarWeb lid

Wat goed dat jullie je zelf in de discussie mengen! Ik hoop dat jullie dat op regelmatige basis blijven doen.

Grappig dat jullie hoogstwaarschijnlijk de anonieme namen erg makkelijk kunnen koppelen aan jullie klanten:-)
Oud 24 februari 2012, 17:36   #37
bass885
HaarWeb lid

bass885's schermafbeelding

Dat hij er kaalgeschoren hetzelfde uitziet in 2009 en 2011 dat is begrijpelijk. Daar schuilt de misleiding ook niet in. Het gaat erom dat er een foto wordt vertoond van joling met een kaalgeschoren hoofd voor de transplantatie en met een niet kaalgeschoren hoofd na de transplantatie. Dit maakt een een goede vergelijking bijna onmogelijk en is daarom dus misleidend.
bass885 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 24 februari 2012, 19:47   #38
nijmegen2
HaarWeb lid

Ja daar ben ik het idd wel mee eens. Zonde, want hiermee krijg je onnodig zoveel negatieve pers.
Oud 24 februari 2012, 20:02   #39
AnthonieH

Geslacht:
Ik had ook al bedacht dat een deel van het resultaat van de voor-foto wel degelijk aan Hasci te danken was, maar anderen zouden daar ook wat credit voor kunnen claimen (ik zou het dapper en dom vinden als ze dat gingen proberen overigens ).

Ik zou de compilatie op jullie site overigens nooit als 'con-trick' omschrijven. Ik begrijp jullie beperkingen in het gebruik van echt oude foto's, maar ik vind de gekozen presentatie vooral onhandig. Het misleidende zit voor mij in het tonen van een kaalgeschoren hoofd eerst (terwijl het de na-foto is) en dan een mooi behaard hoofd (wat de voor-foto is). De suggestie is van kaal naar behaard, terwijl de foto's van 'na' naar 'voor' zijn ... dat wringt.

Maar goed, dank voor de uitleg. Ik vind het heel sterk en goed dat er een reactie van jullie kant is.
Oud 24 februari 2012, 22:49   #40
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

This is ridiculous.

1. first deception: They admit that the "shaved photo", that is presented as "before photo", is in reality an "after photo". The photographs are switched. This is a deception.

2. They say that the shaved photo of 2011 looks exactly like the shaved photo of 2009, and thus, the shaved photo can be used as "before photo". This is twisted minded to say the least. In first place, you cannot compare a shaven photo with a non-shaved photo!! Even if the shaved photo was from 2009, the comparison would be a fraud!!

Anthonie, what is the opinion of the RCC??
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 24 februari 2012, 23:05   #41
AnthonieH

Geslacht:
Citaat:
This is ridiculous.

1. first deception: They admit that the "shaved photo", that is presented as "before photo", is in reality an "after photo". The photographs are switched. This is a deception.

2. They say that the shaved photo of 2011 looks exactly like the shaved photo of 2009, and thus, the shaved photo can be used as "before photo". This is twisted minded to say the least. In first place, you cannot compare a shaven photo with a non-shaved photo!! Even if the shaved photo was from 2009, the comparison would be a fraud!!

Anthonie, what is the opinion of the RCC??
Please stop pouring oil on this fire. You made your point many, many times.

And about the RCC ... do you really expect a reaction within a week?!?! I would be surprised if I heard from them within a month. I'll report back here a soon as there is something to report.
Oud 24 februari 2012, 23:30   #42
AnthonieH

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door HairRobinHood Bekijk bericht
Are there anywhere rules or laws who forbid comparing shaved and unshaved heads??
Same request to you ... stop.

And no, there is no such rule or law. But we do have a custom of comparing 'before and after' photo's. Not 'after and before' photo's. That is the only argument I present. Nothing more, nothing less. I do not dispute the photo's themselves. If you still do not get that point, you are pretty ... what is the word?

And now please no more debate unless you have something new to report.

Citaat:
Anthonie, please, kindly remove Ironed_Man's avatar image, as he is violating my copyrights:
Sue him. I am no police officer.
Oud 24 februari 2012, 23:51   #43
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Same request to you ... stop.

And no, there is no such rule or law. But we do have a custom of comparing 'before and after' photo's. Not 'after and before' photo's.
Actually, this IS something new!

1) Who exactly is "we" ?
2) Who cares about the "custom" an unknown "we" has??
3) Why should someone like the hair science institute or somebody else out there on THEIR OWN website do exactly the same what an unknown "we" usually is doing??

They can do whatever they want on their own website - AS LONG AS the patient on the photos allows it to publish them "as is"!
In this special case, I have no doubts that Mr. Joling is FULLY aware about these photos on the HSCI's website. So what?
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 25 februari 2012, 13:55   #44
AnthonieH

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door HairRobinHood Bekijk bericht
Actually, this IS something new!

1) Who exactly is "we" ?
2) Who cares about the "custom" an unknown "we" has??
3) Why should someone like the hair science institute or somebody else out there on THEIR OWN website do exactly the same what an unknown "we" usually is doing??

They can do whatever they want on their own website - AS LONG AS the patient on the photos allows it to publish them "as is"!
In this special case, I have no doubts that Mr. Joling is FULLY aware about these photos on the HSCI's website. So what?
No, you can't do anything you want on your own website.

I have this great hairlotion. Made of alcohol and vinegar. I want to advertise it. I pick some guy with great looking hair from the street. I comb his hair and make a picture. Great photo, my comb and I made it possible. He is OK with me using the picture.

Then I shave his head and take another picture. Again, I can use the picture, he's fine with it.

Then I make this add about my fantastic hair growing lotion. I show the bold picture, the hairy picture, the bold picture and finaly the hairy one again and I say 'I made this possible'.

Both pictures tell the truth. But the timeline makes it misleading.

To be honest, I find it hard to believe that you still fail to see the obvious. You are trolling and I don't like trolls very much.
Oud 25 februari 2012, 20:04   #45
Falcone
HaarWeb lid

Goed dat hasci reageert.... maar hun uitleg trekt op niks.
Falcone is offline   Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Discussietools
Weergave Geef een waardering voor deze discussie
Geef een waardering voor deze discussie:

Regels voor berichten