Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 2 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 26 oktober 2011, 02:02   #61
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Oh i just wanted to point out something which i dont wanna post at hairsite.

I was right about Rassman retiring soon.
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 26 oktober 2011, 03:07   #62
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
Hey you know the saying right " Der Klügere gibt nach" :-)

Thats what i am doing, i am not wasting any more time with people like you, who have been lurking at hairsite for over a decade now and insult people there.
It is YOU, the Gho-lovers who always insult everyone. I wonder why you have to resort to insults...mmmh.

Citaat:
Nope i decided to not posting there because today another user also startd a thread where he wanted his profile to be deleted and he named your behaviour as an indicator for this.
really? and who wanted his profile to be deleted? maybe it was another of your alias?

Citaat:
Also a lot of the real good guys dont post anymore, so why should i, i dont even wanna post any updates or talks with Gho patients anymore because its plain not worth the time, when a full blown idiot (SpanishDude) attacks Gho patients as liars and shills all the time when they post fotos.
So I attack Gho patients? Can you prove your accusation? Do I have to re-post your insults and attacks to Roloff when you were an anti-Gho?

Citaat:
Oh and btw IronMan also didnt post that much any more at hairsite, it seems he also realised its useless to argue with total braindead figures like you for example.
No, he maybe has realized that insults can't beat logic.

Citaat:
For example this board, people here are more open minded, and they really shut the fuck up when they dont know anything about a certain toppic, you know its a dutch mentality, they use their brain first before they post something (no wonder they got a shitload of nobel price winners)
LOL, maybe you should learn that technique.

Citaat:
Oh and over this one lurking decade you are still obsessed with people having multiple nick names? Get a life, this is disturbing.
LOL

Citaat:
Funny thing that in your posting you underlined my statement, that you use lie tactics all the time and that you even call Gho patients liars.
can you prove that?

Citaat:
Quote from you : " Yes, I am posting a lot in the new Gho forum. I need to counteract the misinformation poured by you and Stevie. I post a lot of good information and no insults."

Misinformations? So when we post scientific links its misinformation?
Stevie: "waaa waaa look, this is fantastic, Dean Saunders was nw6 and now he has a nw1 hairline, wow wow!! Gho works!!"

Citaat:
You are actuall more obsessed with disprooving Gho then anything else, I think its because you realised that even 5 years ago you could have started your restoration but you dindt believe in Gho and you lost a decade of life now and therefore you simply cannot accept that Gho is legit so you create a substitute reality.

You should stop fighting and safe money for your session instead buddy, all your wasted forum tim is money ticking away. How many decades do you wanna debate with everyone?
you are really boring.
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 26 oktober 2011, 03:39   #63
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Whatever floats your boat "Decade Lurker"

You havent come up with plausible proof against Gho till toda oh and before i forget it, today there was another nail in your Anti Gho coffin.

Three surgeons supported Ghos idea and they openly admit donor regeneration.

Shit right :-)

I am not a Gho lover, i only love solutions to hairloss thats all.

Nope fckrls wanted his profile to be deleted because he is as sick and tired of hair site as i am, i will leave you at this forsaken place, its your world not mine, i stick with the more intelligent people

Nope you dont ned to also i attacked Roloff because of his "not speaking clearly" thing this is not comparable to your insults and provoking attitudes. At alopezie.de and at haarweb and bald truth the admins actually saw your PROVOKING attitude, thats why you got banned/warned

Tha last IronMan postings didnt consist of inults he actuall posted good infos, which got destroyed by your strange and boring postings full of really dumb questions or ignorant statements.

Also he and me we dont need to argue with people anymore because proof is shipping in more and more, even you provided some infos which spoke in favor of Gho, you yourself did it :-)

Dont use this whole LOL thing because i feel like talking to a child rapist who wants to catch little kids via the internet and internet language, thanks in advance

Let me put the question around, can you proof that you never insulted Gho patients and called them liars? You dindt even believe this HSI guy.

Nope Gho doesnt work because of Dean Saunders, it works because its science and proven and strangely open minded people know this and understand this whole procedure whil others...i spare my breath

I am not boring at least i dont think i am because well i am not predictable and if i say something i back it up ith proof when i talk about hair regeneration and donor regeneration for example.

Funny that when i dig the spot on your soul and behaviour, you come up with a childish You ar boring, this shows i got through to you.

Especially considering that the average baldie simply not lurks around a message boar for 10 years without doing something against hair loss, so it seems IronMan is right and you are a very very special cae of hair loss. Kudos to him for analysing this.

Oh and before i forget it, tr to seek help please, because you show signs of bipolar disorders.

1) obsessed with Gho
2) drastic changes in temper and attitude (for example attacking people and then fall back into a state of mild childish behaviour)

You know i simply can pull the plug on something when i see this thing getting to close to me, like a hair site forum where every single comment i make is actually not worth the time i spend there, there are really to many psychopaths and insane people like your hombre Freddie555 or this anti semitic guy buglar with whom you are best friends,

I am simply to mature for such a forum, if you didnt know during the last weeks i didnt even post that much anymore.

Hey man its fun bro, now i am not there anymore so its all up for your show, now you can come up with all your evidence and proof that Gho is a scam, right? i mean i am not there and this other Gho lover IronMan is at least so it seems a small Hiatus from this place as well.

And if you feel better you can start a thread at hairsite with the toppic " Stevie.Dee is now gone finally thanks to me"

You can earn this credit if you like :-) Maybe you will win some new friends or so with this.
Oud 26 oktober 2011, 03:47   #64
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Spanish Dude Bekijk bericht

you are really boring.
At least Spanish Dud is really exciting ...

LOL
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 26 oktober 2011, 04:28   #65
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

So, I am bipolar, Stevie?
I am just going to quote forumer "TonyUK" from Hairsite.
He said this about Stevie.Dee:

>>>
posted by TonyUK, 26.07.2011, 16:16

This is a very accurate assessment hairman2, although i don't think he is actually insane,as often he posts with rationale and clarity. All too often however he displays a rambling irrational aggression, which reveals a glaring personality trait, which to me has all the appearance of bi-polar disorder.
I have a child with this disorder so have first hand knowledge of the condition.

The best way to deal with someone bi-polar is to humour them a little more than one would do with a normal person. That's not to say they shouldn't be chastised for their bad behaviour, they should, but without the escalation involved in the verbal jousting all too often seen in the forum.
Debating with someone with a mental condition such as bi-polar disorder is frankly a waste of time.

Easier said than done of course........
<<<<<
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 26 oktober 2011, 04:29   #66
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Whatever floats your boat "Decade Lurker"
Must be hard for Spanish Dud:
Lurks around hair loss boards since more than a decade, posted BULKS of completely useless BS posts during this long time – and is still bald like a golf ball …

Look Spanish Dud, you can’t always say that such posts are “insults” when such posts just represent FACTS!

And now post some photos of your golf ball, please ...
Oud 26 oktober 2011, 07:39   #67
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Please stop this bickering. You are getting nowhere with this, none of you, and in the mean time you are annoying a lot of other people. I read nothing new and there is absolutely no helpfull information in the past 10 posts or so.
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 26 oktober 2011, 11:08   #68
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AnthonieH Bekijk bericht
I read nothing new and there is absolutely no helpfull information in the past 10 posts or so.
You’re right: tons of threads and posts like “I had a cheap HT in Turkey!!” or “I had a micro hair tattoo procedure!!” are definitely more interesting and helpful for hair loss patients in this forum.
Oud 26 oktober 2011, 12:44   #69
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Btw those " I had scalp tattoos" threads, i can tell you why Rassman offers it, because he retires soon and wants to get money before he does, so ther is nothing about help.

I only explained why i dont wanna post at hair site anymore.
Reageren

Discussietools
Weergave Geef een waardering voor deze discussie
Geef een waardering voor deze discussie:

Regels voor berichten