Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 4 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 31 augustus 2012, 03:23   #16
sneu
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door geted Bekijk bericht
Well to be honest is hard to find objective information on this forum about Dr de Reys. Jorkhielman is the owner of ABC Clinic, you didn't post pictures, AnthonieH had great result but he went to Prohairclinic when Dr de Reys was working there.
I have looked but again it is hard to find objective material about his work, he is good no doubt but do not underestimate the important work of the assistents, they do the most work. They must be skilled also!!! And here scores prohair.

But once again it is only my opinion.
then again geted do your homework .Every person threaded bij pro-hair before 2010 is treaded by Dr reys and ofcourse assistenses.Therefor now your claiming before 2010 pro-hair on this forum did not show good results ??.Anyway his wife whas one of his assistens by pro-hair .And i do not know abc clinic or jorn kielman but whent to him personally .showing pictures on the internet ?? bin there than that not anymore .But everyone has his own opinion which i,m happy with, otherwise the world would be much stranger than it already is

Laatst gewijzigd door sneu; 31 augustus 2012 om 03:38
sneu is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 31 augustus 2012, 11:27   #17
geted
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door sneu Bekijk bericht
then again geted do your homework
Give me the link please, i nearly find nothing for him after 2010

Citaat:
Every person threaded bij pro-hair before 2010 is treaded by Dr reys and ofcourse assistenses.Therefor now your claiming before 2010 pro-hair on this forum did not show good results ??.Anyway his wife whas one of his assistens by pro-hair .

I never said that the result where not good; i said:

"When i see the result of prohairclinic after 2009 they are better than before 2009."

But again; Dr de Reys is very good but i leaning more to prohair.
1)Good skilled team
2)Much information on the net (recent information)
3)Cheaper than the other excellent ht-clinics in europe.
4)The most experience, they are doing fue the longest time in europe.

I find it a bit pitty that when you go you must park your car somewhere in a bussy area, why not one parkingspot for the client that day in thier complex.
When you're done the first day, you must go back to your car in that bussy area, go to a hotel with blooded head and the other day go back to park in that bussy area with that blooded head.
I would be nice if they fix that, one private parkingspot for the day of treatment would be nice. it is hard to find a parkingspot there sometimes.
And maybe one room to sleep when it is two days treatment, now you have to go in public to a hotel somewhere, that's not nice.

I think a ht is always a step in the dark, but you must trust people and i have a good feeling about prohair, hopefully i'm not wrong.
I will post everything on some forum to show my progress. (with pics)
geted is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 31 augustus 2012, 21:16   #18
sneu
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Give me the link please, i nearly find nothing for him after 2010

I never said that the result where not good; i said:

"When i see the result of prohairclinic after 2009 they are better than before 2009."

But again; Dr de Reys is very good but i leaning more to prohair.
1)Good skilled team
2)Much information on the net (recent information)
3)Cheaper than the other excellent ht-clinics in europe.
4)The most experience, they are doing fue the longest time in europe.

I find it a bit pitty that when you go you must park your car somewhere in a bussy area, why not one parkingspot for the client that day in thier complex.
When you're done the first day, you must go back to your car in that bussy area, go to a hotel with blooded head and the other day go back to park in that bussy area with that blooded head.
I would be nice if they fix that, one private parkingspot for the day of treatment would be nice. it is hard to find a parkingspot there sometimes.
And maybe one room to sleep when it is two days treatment, now you have to go in public to a hotel somewhere, that's not nice.

I think a ht is always a step in the dark, but you must trust people and i have a good feeling about prohair, hopefully i'm not wrong.
I will post everything on some forum to show my progress. (with pics)
then you have to go more back in time on this forum .The examples in your QUOTE only goes to 2010 (look at ,,chirurchische behandelingen ,,en then for examples before 2010 .Pro-hair is the most experiance ?? ,and who was there fue doctor before 2010 .Your claiming first the results are not that good before 2009 but onlhy after 2009 en know your claiming pro-hair is the most experiance who is workink with the Fue ???(longest time in europe )exactly know what is it ???.Anyway the price of pro-hair and DR reys are not that much different .I had two different hairdocters for transplantation and also whent to different clinics for consult how about you ?Thats what i ment by doing your homework .But ofcourse with pro-hair your in good hands to but there not better than Dr REYS .
PS no parking troubles
Oud 1 september 2012, 00:00   #19
geted
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:

.Your claiming first the results are not that good before 2009 but onlhy after 2009

Where did i post that???? Where???
Please Sneu Quote me and show me where i wrote that.

Citaat:

your claiming pro-hair is the most experiance who is workink with the Fue ???(longest time in europe )exactly know what is it
Prohair was the first clinic who performed Fue in europe with Dr Iiter so i think it is fair to say they have the most experience in Fue.
Doktors come and go but the crew is still thesame.

Citaat:

whent to different clinics for consult how about you ?Thats what i ment by doing your homework .But ofcourse with pro-hair your in good hands to but there not better than Dr REYS .
PS no parking troubles

Once again Dr de Reys is a very good fue doktor no doubt there but, i did my homework believe my, i did.
But i have problems with the little examples i find from him,
for example this:
http://www.kliniekervaringen.nl/artsen/rudi-de-reys/44/
Here are reviews (4) for dr De reys at ABC clinic
3 for them are form the owner of abc clinic (very objective??)
and the other one is form him working in prohairclinic.
Why this way, this not a feedback from a patient this is advertisement/commercial.

This same site has 20 feedback from prohairclinic.
http://www.kliniekervaringen.nl/klin...e=2#ervaringen

Sneu i know you lean more to dr de Reys, he is good, but i lean more to prohair: accept this please.

But for the last time, where did i wrote the result from dr de Reys are not good??

My Ht is planned for beginning of 2013, hope i still feel the same about prohair then.
Oud 1 september 2012, 02:14   #20
sneu
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:

Where did i post that???? Where???
Please Sneu Quote me and show me where i wrote that.

Prohair was the first clinic who performed Fue in europe with Dr Iiter so i think it is fair to say they have the most experience in Fue.
Doktors come and go but the crew is still thesame.

Once again Dr de Reys is a very good fue doktor no doubt there but, i did my homework believe my, i did.
But i have problems with the little examples i find from him,
for example this:
http://www.kliniekervaringen.nl/artsen/rudi-de-reys/44/
Here are reviews (4) for dr De reys at ABC clinic
3 for them are form the owner of abc clinic (very objective??)
and the other one is form him working in prohairclinic.
Why this way, this not a feedback from a patient this is advertisement/commercial.

This same site has 20 feedback from prohairclinic.
http://www.kliniekervaringen.nl/klin...e=2#ervaringen

Sneu i know you lean more to dr de Reys, he is good, but i lean more to prohair: accept this please.

But for the last time, where did i wrote the result from dr de Reys are not good??

My Ht is planned for beginning of 2013, hope i still feel the same about prohair then.
YOUR EXACTLY WORDS WHERE ,,WHEN I SEE THE RESULTS OFF PRO-HAIR CLINIC AFTER 2009 THEY ARE BETTER THAN BEFORE 2009 ,,see your post before

only two of them is a member of abc kliniek it is jorn kielman.BUT AGAIN I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM the first en the last one are other persons .DO YOU KNOW WHO THE LAST ONE IS ON THIS SITE ?? ITS OUR MODERATOR ANTHONY .who had 1400 grafts But to loke only on this site for experience sja .Again do your home work good .Ofcourse i accept you go to pro-hair ,why not ? i think you are in good hands there to .I just wanted to say especially for the topic starter that Dr REYS IS JUST AS GOOD

Laatst gewijzigd door sneu; 1 september 2012 om 02:29
Oud 1 september 2012, 15:43   #21
geted
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:

YOUR EXACTLY WORDS WHERE ,,WHEN I SEE THE RESULTS OFF PRO-HAIR CLINIC AFTER 2009 THEY ARE BETTER THAN BEFORE 2009
I don't see the words "NOT GOOD" in that sentence.
But lets leave it with that ok.
Lets agree do disagree.

Citaat:

.DO YOU KNOW WHO THE LAST ONE IS ON THIS SITE ?? ITS OUR MODERATOR ANTHONY .
You mean our ADONIS; AnthonieH.

Citaat:

But to loke only on this site for experience sja .Again do your home work good
Nono, i have looked many many websites and review.
I find many from patients of Prohairclinic and Dr Feriduni.
But hard to find some complete stories about Dr de Reys.
But that doesn't mean nothing at all, i know.

But doing your homework is going to consult all the clinics?
NO, that just info form the clinic, homework is doing research of thier work.
Thats homework for me.
If i'm going to a toyotagarage and ask then what it best car they will probable tell me its a toyota, get the point.Asking guys have drive one will tell me more than the guy form toyota.

But then again, the HT doktors are important.
But the most work is done by the assistants/technicians.
When i read many fue-stories i read many times the dr come to check how your are doing but most of the time he is not present during a HT.
And that only normal, a fue is a very long and punctual work. The Dr is just a human like us not a robot.
I hope you see the hole picture here. Its is really a teamwork.
Dr de Reys is good and prohairclinic is good; OK

Hope the TS will post the links to that miss and hit story of prohair.
The more to read the better.
Oud 3 september 2012, 10:53   #22
mpbsucks
HaarWeb lid

This is was one of the places I came across where the guy mentioned that prohairclinic is a bit hit and miss http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact...p/t-62989.html

I understand the commenter statement might be a bit subjective. But in either case when I said in my 9th comment " About Prohairclinic, I read on some other forums they have a miss and hit kind of reputation", I was referring to this post and couple of others such such comments I came across on other forums. I'm surely not going to base my conclusion on one or two such comments but just something I came across and made me think.

Roughly, how many (if any) failed results are posted on this forum done at Prohairclinic?
mpbsucks is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 3 september 2012, 11:38   #23
sonico
HaarWeb lid

sonico's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door mpbsucks Bekijk bericht
This is was one of the places I came across where the guy mentioned that prohairclinic is a bit hit and miss http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact...p/t-62989.html

I understand the commenter statement might be a bit subjective. But in either case when I said in my 9th comment " About Prohairclinic, I read on some other forums they have a miss and hit kind of reputation", I was referring to this post and couple of others such such comments I came across on other forums. I'm surely not going to base my conclusion on one or two such comments but just something I came across and made me think.

Roughly, how many (if any) failed results are posted on this forum done at Prohairclinic?
There is one treatment by PHC I know about which has been experienced as disappointing. http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=28836
As far as I know, there aren't any big failures.

Furthermore, I like to make a comment about 'experience'. As in any clinic, results come by experience. In my opinion the doctor isn't the key factor. In the contrary, it's namely the team which does the job. In the case of PHC, they have the same team for many many years now and you should look at this aspect, instead of focussing on the doctors skills.
sonico is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 3 september 2012, 17:47   #24
mpbsucks
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door sonico Bekijk bericht
There is one treatment by PHC I know about which has been experienced as disappointing. http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=28836
As far as I know, there aren't any big failures.

Furthermore, I like to make a comment about 'experience'. As in any clinic, results come by experience. In my opinion the doctor isn't the key factor. In the contrary, it's namely the team which does the job. In the case of PHC, they have the same team for many many years now and you should look at this aspect, instead of focussing on the doctors skills.
Thats right that its a team game and the more experienced the team the more chances of success. That's why I'm a bit reluctant with Dr. De Reys.

Are there any disappointing results (FUE) posted here which were done at Feriduni?
Oud 3 september 2012, 17:53   #25
dZinee
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door mpbsucks Bekijk bericht
Are there any disappointing results (FUE) posted here which were done at Feriduni?
Don't think so. At least not that I know of.. I think his higher price will also allow him for touch-ups IF something would be wrong.. However, as said before I have not heard of anyone.

I came across this forum message which is quite an elaborate report about Feriduni.

It convinced me, going on consult there this week

In het verleden: Fina, Minox, LLLT, emu oil, kokos olie
Gestopt wegens poging tot acceptatie.

De producten tegen haaruitval die ik heb getest werden beschikbaar gesteld door GoedeShampoo.nl.
dZinee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 3 september 2012, 18:12   #26
mpbsucks
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door dZinee Bekijk bericht
Don't think so. At least not that I know of.. I think his higher price will also allow him for touch-ups IF something would be wrong.. However, as said before I have not heard of anyone.

I came across this forum message which is quite an elaborate report about Feriduni.

It convinced me, going on consult there this week
Are you also considering other clinics? What does your research tell you about prohairclinic?
Oud 3 september 2012, 18:22   #27
dZinee
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
yeah I am also looking at others of course. I had a consult at Hasci but was not really impressed. I had some e-mail conversations with other clinics as well. But based on the impression I gained on this and other fora I think I will be most happy at Feriduni. The results I have seen are most impressive and the healing proces is often quicker.
The consult will tell me more... I think confidence and trust is important here, because you need to be able to fully trust the clinic..

Depending on my consult with Feriduni I might visit two more, most likely Dr. Reys and Prohair.

De producten tegen haaruitval die ik heb getest werden beschikbaar gesteld door GoedeShampoo.nl.
Oud 3 september 2012, 19:57   #28
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
You mean our ADONIS; AnthonieH.
In case anybody wonders, I am on vacation at the moment, so I don't read all conversations. I am in Spain, working on my tan while my hair bleaches from too much sun and salt water

I have a very good experience with dr. De Reys when he worked at Prohair in 2006 and a very good experience with Prohair (after dr. De Reys left) in 2010.

I personaly think that the best results come with experience. Dr. De Reys, Dr. Feriduni and the Prohair team all have plenty of that.
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 5 september 2012, 10:31   #29
mpbsucks
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door dZinee Bekijk bericht
yeah I am also looking at others of course. I had a consult at Hasci but was not really impressed. I had some e-mail conversations with other clinics as well. But based on the impression I gained on this and other fora I think I will be most happy at Feriduni. The results I have seen are most impressive and the healing proces is often quicker.
The consult will tell me more... I think confidence and trust is important here, because you need to be able to fully trust the clinic..

Depending on my consult with Feriduni I might visit two more, most likely Dr. Reys and Prohair.
Yes I have also seen very good results from Feriduni. However, most of them are FUT. His FUE results are on par with Prohair as far as I have seen. Still he charges almost double of prohair.

dZinee, are you considering Feriduni for FUE or FUT?
Oud 5 september 2012, 12:58   #30
dZinee
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
Definitely FUE, will never go for FUT. I am still young and will most likely wear my hair very short in a few decades..
I think he uses the smallest drill-sizes (0.75 / 0.9 mm) and has an experienced team (believe lead nurse around 18 years, or the average was around 18 I am not sure). Furthermore he offers the possibility of Acell (which I really like).

Reageren

Discussietools
Weergave Geef een waardering voor deze discussie
Geef een waardering voor deze discussie:

Regels voor berichten