Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Medicijnen/haargroeimiddelen

Reageren

Discussietools Discussie waarderen Weergave
Oud 27 september 2003, 19:40   #1
pindakaas
pindakaas the 2nd.

pindakaas's schermafbeelding

Arrow lazer stimulatie bloedvaten

We've all heard about lasers zapping away unwanted hair. Now, there's a laser to help those millions people that are losing their hair.

"Since I was in college I was losing hair, particularly back on the crown. I tried several different things -- rogaine, propecia, and it was slowly getting worse,” said Bart Sherman.

So, after spending lots of time and money on different hair products, he came to Sanacea International
to try a new, holistic approach. The treatment uses low-level laser therapy.

"It's not literally treating the hair. It's treating the scalp. It's the skin or scalp tissue that we're really work with and the environment of the skin itself,” said Marisa Hernandez, an aesthetician.
The laser energizes the scalp in a process called photobiostimulation.

"Photobiostimulation encourages blood flow. Blood flow delivers oxygen, nutrients -- all the necessary elements that makes a healthy cell,” Hernandez said.

Twenty minutes under this laser is equal to about two hours out in the sun. The only difference is you're not getting any of the harmful UV rays.

The cold laser creates a cleaner environment for the scalp, which leads to better hair growth.

"You can't feel anything. There's no heat. I don't notice any tingling. I can't say there's a sensation at all,” Sherman said.

After just 4 weeks, Sherman noticed a difference. The bald spot was disappearing.

"I'd get my little mirror and check it out and see if there's anything,” he said.

He’s happy with the results and looks forward to finishing his laser treatments and seeing a full head of hair.

Experts are encouraged with the results so far. But the treatments cost $3,500 for a year’s worth of sessions.

M
y

r
e
g
i
m
e
n

finasteride

e
n