Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 3 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Prev Vorig bericht   Volgende bericht Next
Oud 20 februari 2014, 15:54   #1
Arashi
HaarWeb lid

HASCI 50 graft test

Hierbij nog even het verslag van het gesprek met HASCI dat ik net heb gevoerd betreffende mijn voorstel voor een 50 graft test. Ik heb in het engels geschreven (voor een post op TBT), hoop dat t geen probleem is. Maar het is denk ik wel relevant voor iedereen hier:

Like said, Gho and Kristel wanted to talk to me, we scheduled a skype session which just took place !

First of all, they weren't agressive or nasty in anyway, I thought they might want to force me to stop posting but it wasn't like that at all. No, it was nice to talk to Gho for once and he seemed like a nice guy.

They brought up that they had read some of my posts at the Dutch forum which they didnt like and they thought I was wrong with some of my statements. I asked them what exactly and they brought up something I had to agree with. I had named a few Dutch celebs on The dutch Forum as their patients but that wasnt true. The confusion was due to an article from a magazine that they placed on their website. In it they named a few patients, I thought all of them went to HASCI but that wasnt true. Fair enough.

Then the important thing: the 50 graft test. In short, they don't want to do it (as I always said here). The reasons they gave:

1. They felt they had shown enough proof with the article in that British peer reviewed journal of dermatology. They said those guys invesigated them for 2 years and getting something placed there isn't exactly easy
2. They said whatever proof they submit, people will always disbelieve them
3. They said doing just 1 case isn't scientific and doesn't proof anything at all.
4. They said that even if it works for me, people will always come up with "yeah but does it work for 100 or more grafts" or "Yeah but does it work for non causians" etc.
5. They said they were working on a 70 person trial which supposedly (I think Gho said 'hopefully') should be done december this year.
6. According to Kristel it was impossible to track 50 grafts in recipient.

My counter arguments I gave them were:

1. I told them that on the biggest hairloss forums on the internet there's only ONE guy left who still believes their claims (Ironman, hey I even told Gho your name, you must be proud )Pretty much everybody else doubts at least to some degree their claims or doesnt believe them at all. So obviously more proof is needed
2. While doing just a 50 graft test for one guy isn't scientific in a statistical way, it surely would proof that at least it would work for SOME people ! And even that's something most people don't even believe at this point.
3. Surely people will always complain but proving it works for one person is really going to do a lot of good for them as a company
4. Tracking 50 graft isnt difficult at all, just look at the analysis JJJRS did, it's perfect. No problem at all.

However they still wouldnt want to do it. I said, ok then what if I just pay you guys for 50 grafts ? You dont have to do ANYTHING AT ALL, I just pay you for 50 grafts and thats it, I'll do the rest. They said no. I said, well I already offered you guys 1000 euro for 50 grafts, I'd like to offer you 2000 euro for 50 grafts. They said no. I said, ok well then, I will pay you guys 3000 euro to give me 50 grafts, what about that. They said no and told me to wait for their 70 person test.

That was it. In my opinion this really confirms all my suspicions. It makes NO sense at all to deny somebody a 50 graft test if he wants to pay 3000 euro. When I asked Gho why he didnt want to do even that, he came up with some very weird story which made no sense at all and it was very easy to see from his body language that he really didnt know how to answer that question. And of course there is no good answer there. The only answer is "I wont do it because I am afraid it wont work".

So, no 50 graft test will take place guys. HASCI wont do it even if you pay them 3000 euro.
Arashi is offline   Met citaat reageren

Regels voor berichten