Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 24 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 29 juli 2011, 14:34   #196
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
Yep its funny that you try so hard to nail Gho on that while other clinics sometimes use concealers when they show fotos,
It's not just that ...

... many clinics and doctors out there simply BUY the (desperated) patient! The patient is practically FORCED to report "positive" about the clinic/doc in such a case!
Bijgevoegde afbeelding(e)
Bestandstype: jpg Feriduni.jpg‎ (57,8 KB, 100x gelezen)
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 29 juli 2011, 14:53   #197
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
No we both dont know the intentions here you make assumptions and accusations and i think the other way around.
So, you still don't know the intention? You are not very sharp, considering that you are superior species, and I am just a "favela man". Oh, wait, you are just pretending not to know, hahaha, silly me.

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door HairRobinHood Bekijk bericht
Sure, nobody in the Netherlands knows "Gerard Joling" and nobody on this planet is able to read the FULL STORY about Joling's HT's on Gho's or Joling's homepage or in the media. Sure, and nobody can see all the original photos neither on Gho's nor Joling's homepage, whereby ALL PHOTOS were taken on the same day (Monday, July 11, 2011), according to the written (background)story on Gho's and Joling's homepage and media. And what can nobody see, because all people on this planet are plain dumb? Gerard Joling on the same day with shaved hairs (and CLEARLY not a completely slick bald head) and Gerard Joling with longer hairs.

The low IQ within the hair loss community in general is sometimes really interesting to observe ...
oh, yeah, Iron_Man, every visitor to hasci.com is suppossed to know all about Gerard Joling. Then they are suppossed to discover the trick, and thus, the trick is not really a trick. How smart. Gho is really a fun-loving guy.

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 29 juli 2011 om 14:57
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 29 juli 2011, 15:00   #198
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

No i dont care about some maybe intentions. Wanna know why no clinic is jumping on your picture waggon? Thats right because the clinics do stunts like this themselves
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 29 juli 2011, 15:09   #199
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
No i dont care about some maybe intentions. Wanna know why no clinic is jumping on your picture waggon? Thats right because the clinics do stunts like this themselves
congratulations, you have finally realized. Welcome to the "favela club".
Oud 29 juli 2011, 15:33   #200
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

And now that Stevie.Dee has admitted that this is a "stunt" from Gho, just "like the other clinics do", then we must ask ourselves this question:
If Gho has a phenomenal HM technology, why is he resorting to these kind of lowly "stunts" like the other clinics? hummm....

another question: if Gho has resorted to this "stunt" in the frontpage of his website, is it possible that Gho's "scientific papers" also contain "stunts" like this one? I think I have found a few already: in the "JDT" paper, and in the "Burns" paper (posted them at Hairsite and Iron_Man couldn't debunk me although he tried hard).

Possible "stunt" in the JDT magazine:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/bo...-id-89768.html

Possible "stunt" in the BURNS Magazine:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/bo...ategory-1.html

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 29 juli 2011 om 15:40
Oud 29 juli 2011, 15:34   #201
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Spanish Dude Bekijk bericht
oh, yeah, Iron_Man, every visitor to hasci.com is suppossed to know all about Gerard Joling. Then they are suppossed to discover the trick, and thus, the trick is not really a trick. How smart. Gho is really a fun-loving guy.
Sorry Spanish Dud,
but not everybody out there has such a low IQ like you. Even your friend AnthonieH can clearly see the freshly implanted grafts on Joling's crown - besides just a normal shaved head with lots of shaved hairs. Oh yeah, and Joling wears the same shirt since month/years ...

I really don't get it - what the hell should a completely NORMAL person see on Gho's front page, according to YOUR insanity??

A man with a SLICK BALD HEAD like an egg and the same man with a full head of hair "after"?? Is it that??

I simply CAN'T see what YOU, and just YOU, convulsively tries to explain what others should see ...

Laatst gewijzigd door HairRobinHood; 29 juli 2011 om 15:36
Oud 29 juli 2011, 15:51   #202
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Even your friend AnthonieH ...
Thanks, I take it as a compliment

And as for you last remark .... lets take just 'some guy'. An average guy. A guy going bald. He is in a mild panic and starts a search for solutions on the Internet. The average guy going bald is lazy ánd impatient. No long searches for answers, no intens studies, no years of accumulating knowledge. He saw Gerard Joling on RTL Boulevard talking to the Van der Linden guy, remembers the great looking result on the screen and the enthousiasm, goes to google, types in 'haartransplantatie gerard joling waar' and finds the Hasci site.

And yes! there's a picture of Gerard, bald, in a looking glass! And then it moves, a hairy Gerard appears. The picture switches from bald to hairy and back again several times and it ends with a hairy Gerard. Wow, from bold to hairy, great, impressive!

Do you realy think that some poor ignorant lazy impatient average guy going bald realises that he should watch it the other way around? Hairy Gerard being bald right after the procedure? I don't think so.
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 29 juli 2011, 15:56   #203
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Sorry Spanish Dud,
but not everybody out there has such a low IQ like you. Even your friend AnthonieH can clearly see the freshly implanted grafts on Joling's crown - besides just a normal shaved head with lots of shaved hairs. Oh yeah, and Joling wears the same shirt since month/years ...

I really don't get it - what the hell should a completely NORMAL person see on Gho's front page, according to YOUR insanity??

A man with a SLICK BALD HEAD like an egg and the same man with a full head of hair "after"?? Is it that??

I simply CAN'T see what YOU, and just YOU, convulsively tries to explain what others should see ...
Don't play the fool, Ironed_Man. AnthonieH is a very experienced person, and that is why he is able to see that grafts that are barely visible.
1. Now tell me what is the frontpage suppossed to show, in your oppinion? The efficiency of a shaving machine?
2. Tell me which one is the BEFORE photo, and which one is the AFTER photo.
Oud 29 juli 2011, 16:05   #204
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Moderators, I have to warn you again regarding Iron_Man. He is not interested in the truth. He himself posted fake before-after photos of Gerard Joling in Hairsite. He did it twice. Here is one:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/fo...st_answer.html

He doesn't mind if he is confusing forum members. In fact, he seems that this is what he wants: to confuse forum members.
I also wonder what kind of connection there is between Iron_Man and dr. Gho, that they are both using the same kind of dirty tricks.
Bijgevoegde afbeelding(e)
Bestandstype: jpg 2879_image288--Iron_Man fake.jpg‎ (42,7 KB, 40x gelezen)
Oud 29 juli 2011, 16:07   #205
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AnthonieH Bekijk bericht
And as for you last remark .... lets take just 'some guy'. An average guy. A guy going bald. He is in a mild panic and starts a search for solutions on the Internet. The average guy going bald is lazy ánd impatient. No long searches for answers, no intens studies, no years of accumulating knowledge.
Correct, that's THE only reason why clinics in the Benelux countries are still in business.
Oud 29 juli 2011, 16:11   #206
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Moderators, I have to warn you again regarding Iron_Man. He is not interested in the truth. He himself posted fake before-after photos of Gerard Joling in Hairsite. He did it twice. Here is one:
Come on Spanish Dud,
google 'Joling kaal!' - and you will find TONS of such photos produced by media!

http://nlpop.blog.nl/pop/2006/05/25/...ver_nooit_niet
Oud 29 juli 2011, 16:22   #207
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Come on Spanish Dud,
google 'Joling kaal!' - and you will find TONS of such photos produced by media!

I guess Spanish Dud CAN see full hair on this man's head ...

http://www.zot.be/200804/kaal1.jpg
Oud 29 juli 2011, 16:23   #208
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Come on Spanish Dud,

Yes, but they are not making false before after comparisons.

Moderators, as you see, Iron_Man is constantly playing the stupid. In doing so, he is confusing 95% of forum readers who can't afford to be in the forums all day reading everything and knowing everything.
This is a very destructing activity, I don't know if you realize about it.
This is much worse than using bad language.
Oud 29 juli 2011, 16:31   #209
Limbo
Loser

Limbo's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Yes. I get a deja vu-experience!

ultimo 2005 FUT bij TH (1060 grafts)
ultimo 2022 FUE bij Esteworld (2900 grafts)

vanaf 1-3-2006 aan de fina maar eind 2016 gestopt

WK-Poulkampioen 2018
Limbo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 29 juli 2011, 16:40   #210
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Moderators, as you see, Iron_Man is constantly playing the stupid. In doing so, he is confusing 95% of forum readers who can't afford to be in the forums all day reading everything and knowing everything.
This is a very destructing activity, I don't know if you realize about it.
This is much worse than using bad language.
Playing?

To be honest, as long as he doesn't learn how to write dutch, he won't have much destructive power here.

Pero, una pregunta, 'favela' no es una palabra Español ¿verdad? Es Portugues.
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Reageren

Regels voor berichten