Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 24 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 4 juni 2011, 16:41   #16
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Thats why at least to me there are a lot of open questions unanswered. Too bad that you couldnt measure your donor for the sake of all of us, would be nice to see if it is in fact the full truth.

Btw why didnt you opt for a much higher graft session? Why going for such small graft sessions at all?

Did a technician perform your surgery (learners rate) or Gho himself?

Also did it really took them so long to harvest your follicles, like they claim it to be? Because in those videos they harvest Grafts pretty quick and totally random

@Limbo : This is not back in business, because after 4 mini sessions at Gho we still dont have any sufficient answers at all except "vague" statements. I wish Gho to work, but under his terms of use, its just not a viable solution nor does it help that much you know. With Infinite Donor i expect a little bit more Awesome results, especially when Roloff had done stuff in 2007, which means 4 years. Why is there not a single case where someone got 4 times around 2000 HST Grafts per session, which would equal 8000 Grafts?

Why does Gho only perform those small graft sessions even when the videos say exact the opposite?

Laatst gewijzigd door Stevie.Dee; 4 juni 2011 om 16:45
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 juni 2011, 17:29   #17
roloff
HaarWeb lid

roloff's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
Thats why at least to me there are a lot of open questions unanswered. Too bad that you couldnt measure your donor for the sake of all of us, would be nice to see if it is in fact the full truth.

Btw why didnt you opt for a much higher graft session? Why going for such small graft sessions at all?

Did a technician perform your surgery (learners rate) or Gho himself?

Also did it really took them so long to harvest your follicles, like they claim it to be? Because in those videos they harvest Grafts pretty quick and totally random

Why does Gho only perform those small graft sessions even when the videos say exact the opposite?
I opted for a few grafs because they shave only a small area in the donor area. Mij long hair covers this temporary bold spot en no one sees I had a hairtransplant.

Yes, one technician performed my last HST in Amsterdam, Gho was not in Amsterdam that day (he was in Maastricht, the other Dutch location of HSI).

Gho / his team can perform up to 2000 grafts HST in one day.

Grtz. Roloff
2010 Haarstamceltransplantatie [Coen Gho / HASCI] 640 grafts

Druivenpit Extract OPC [Masquelier's]
Duanwood Reishi Drops [Tonics]
Saw Palmetto HE [PerfectBody]
Astragalus Root [Solgar]
Multivitamine [Pool]
GLA [Lamberts]
Maca [Joyvit]
Vitamine C

Ik focus al een 10-tal jaren op hart & bloedvaten [via OPC/GLA] en een gezond en goed functionerend immuunsysteem [via polysacchariden: Reishi, Astragalus], dus niet alleen maar op mijn haren.

Ik ben 55 jaar en een gezond en gelukkig leven bestaat immers uit méér dan alleen je haren !!

Laatst gewijzigd door roloff; 4 juni 2011 om 17:33
roloff is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 juni 2011, 17:56   #18
Limbo
Loser

Limbo's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
@Limbo : This is not back in business, because after 4 mini sessions at Gho we still dont have any sufficient answers at all except "vague" statements.
Hey Stevie. I meant back on topic. Sorry...

ultimo 2005 FUT bij TH (1060 grafts)
ultimo 2022 FUE bij Esteworld (2900 grafts)

vanaf 1-3-2006 aan de fina maar eind 2016 gestopt

WK-Poulkampioen 2018
Limbo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 juni 2011, 18:06   #19
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Hmmm another red flag, if they claim infinite donor, they could shave a small area and fully harvest there. It doesnt matter because it does regrow as they say.

2000 grafts per day hmm its strange for me and the more i come to think about it, the more i think that Donor Regrowth works but Gho is just well not using it in a practicable way.

@Roloff : What density did you get. And why didnt you want other people to know that you got a hair transplant? This is a strange thing with Gho patients, they all seem so "No one should know". I think that this is some sort of cover up to justify 600 Graft sessions.

Which is aso odd and strange because if you want a result like 3000 Grafts, it would be way easier to get 3000 Grafts in one session and therefore a possible downtime ONCE instead of different down times like 5 times 600 grafts which means 5 years and 5 different down times.

Sorry this stuff just doesnt add up anymore and it smells BIG time.

So questions Roloff

1) What density did you get
2) How fast did they etract your grafts
3) How many more sessions could you do (i am not talking about "Ohh i am good no more sessions" i am talking about the possibility of more sessions at all)
4) Didnt you get some donor pictures from HSI workers? I mean this would be easy for them to photograph this for patient evaluation
Oud 4 juni 2011, 18:37   #20
Lucky
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Limbo Bekijk bericht
For the rest then we agree to disagree. You are implying that TH now has no patients. You know that that makes no sense.
You are putting words in my mouth like it's April fool's day !

I was talking about pictures. That you never see any pictures of Gho patients here in contrast to other clinics (Turkey, Feriduni, Prohair) while you do read about procedures with Gho quite often over here. That's is strange. Than you respond that this is not the case with Transhair/Reijs/Bisanga either. Completely ignoring the fact that:

Reijs is a NEW arrival --> so let him make a name for himself first. Way too soon to jump to conclusions.
Bisanga never ever got any attention here --> so why should we suddenly expect any pictures from patients ? This is not weird.
Transhair...9 out of 10 it is about a consult here and NOT a procedure. --> A consult = NOT a procedure.

You're comparing apples and oranges. Although I never ever said that Transhair has no patients, you're putting your head in the sand if you think that business is going well for them. Does that make sense ?
Lucky is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 juni 2011, 21:39   #21
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

70 to 90% this is pretty vague and very weak i have to say. So i think that HSI is in fact not an option because to me it seems that Gho is just using his vague stuff as he did many years ago where he said he had a success for about 50 to 80%.

My bet is on other docs who do Ghos method but they can handle it the way it should be.

What a nice clinic.....NOT
Oud 4 juni 2011, 21:50   #22
hairline
HaarWeb lid

Roloff

Hi Roloff,

did the transplanted grafts fall out first or did they keep growing
without falling out?

Has something changed about the growth of the transplanted grafts
since your first HT?

Thanks a lot
hairline is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 juni 2011, 22:01   #23
roloff
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door hairline Bekijk bericht
Hi Roloff,

did the transplanted grafts fall out first or did they keep growing
without falling out?

Has something changed about the growth of the transplanted grafts
since your first HT?

Thanks a lot
Hi Hairline[r],

Just back from a beachclub at Bergen aan Zee [Holland], nice weather here.

But to the point, transplanted grafts didn't fall out, they kept on growing from day one.

What do you mean ... "Has something changed about the growth of the transplanted grafts since your first HT?"

Grtz. Roloff

Astragalus Root [Solgar]
Multivitamine [Pool]
GLA [Lamberts]
Maca [Joyvit]
Vitamine C

Ik focus al een 10-tal jaren op hart & bloedvaten [via OPC/GLA] en een gezond en goed functionerend immuunsysteem [via polysacchariden: Reishi, Astragalus], dus niet alleen maar op mijn haren.

Ik ben 55 jaar en een gezond en gelukkig leven bestaat immers uit méér dan alleen je haren !!
Oud 4 juni 2011, 23:05   #24
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

So to make things short here "Gho is not an option and we should wait for other clinics to go an donor regeneration way" because at least other clinics know HOW to work with an donor (limited or infinite)
Oud 5 juni 2011, 19:09   #25
hairline
HaarWeb lid

Arrow

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door roloff Bekijk bericht
Hi Hairline[r],

Just back from a beachclub at Bergen aan Zee [Holland], nice weather here.

But to the point, transplanted grafts didn't fall out, they kept on growing from day one.

What do you mean ... "Has something changed about the growth of the transplanted grafts since your first HT?"

Grtz. Roloff
Hi Roloff,

i wanted to ask if the tranplanted grafts of your first procedure kept
growing (also within the following procedures), as the grafts of the
latest procedure do.

This is, as i think, a very positiv fact.

Is there any other clinic, offering a procedure keeping the transplanted
grafts growing from the first day??

Greets
hairline is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 5 juni 2011, 19:48   #26
roloff
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door hairline Bekijk bericht
Hi Roloff,

i wanted to ask if the tranplanted grafts of your first procedure kept
growing (also within the following procedures), as the grafts of the
latest procedure do.

This is, as i think, a very positiv fact.

Is there any other clinic, offering a procedure keeping the transplanted
grafts growing from the first day??

Greets
All four times that I had HST [Gho] the transplanted hair grew right from day one [and didn't fall out after a few weeks].

I don't know if there are other clinics where transplanted grafts keep on growing from the fist day [I have never read about it].

Greetz
Roloff

Astragalus Root [Solgar]
Multivitamine [Pool]
GLA [Lamberts]
Maca [Joyvit]
Vitamine C

Oud 6 juni 2011, 00:26   #27
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Roloff and what is the essential thing here? I mean Gho simply cant create a dense and good hair line even with almost infinite/expanded Donor at hand. So therefore i couldnt care less if my hair grew right from day one, when the end result is nowhere near as i want it to be.

You are 55 years and your standards of a hairline remain lower then the expectations for a 22 year old guy, so i wouldnt say that the grewing from day one should be considered "Amazing" because i dont care and many other people as well because what we wanna have is :

A surgeon, a good surgeon who is capable of USING this expanded Donor Supply for good and not for milking patients with mini graft sessions in the first place. I mean what is the point in having 500 Grafts every year? Wouldnt it be more efficent to get 2000 Grafts in one year instead of 4 years?

Btw you didnt answer those questions from me a few postings before. This is also a "typical" behaviour for Gho patients in some way. i mean we all know Iron.Man aka HairRobinHood and his insults against anyone. Also he speaks vague and in riddles or ignores questions.

Sorry to me the whole Gho concept is just flawed and in consideration that Gho is doing it, useless because Gho and his team have absolutely no talent of creating good hair lines. Also i wonder lately why Wayne Rooney (i dont care actually) wasnt going to Gho? If he and mister Sneijder had a talk? Who knows.

Also the question remains " Why on gods earth do Gho patients who write in forums never take pictures of their donor area?" Thats so odd because the donor regeneration thing is obviously the reason, why those guys went there.

Another thing is, Gho is not advertising in forums (people in forums are more educated) but he uses television (mass of peope not completely into the hair loss thing) and he never directly say "Donor regrowth" he alsways says No scars, so i wonder if i were Gho, what would i promote?

Donor Regrowth and THE solution to hair loss OR
No scars

I think if i could actually perform the donor regrowth thing, i would definitely choose number one to promote myself.
Oud 6 juni 2011, 00:58   #28
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

Hello Roloff, its good to see you here again.
I am glad that you are satisfied with your results.
Did Gho give to you any kind of questionnaire where you could express your degree of satisfaction, suggestions, etc?
How much time did it take your last session (640 grafts)?
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 6 juni 2011, 01:08   #29
mr.z
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door dZinee Bekijk bericht
Het zal ook wel niet goedkoop zijn.
Maar dat lijkt me geen probleem als je >10 miljoen per jaar verdient..(als het echt beter is dan Hasci zou dat voor Sneijder wel een beetje zuur zijn..)
haha Sneijder is niet zuur. ziet er goed uit, ik zou heel tevreden zijn met dat resultaat.

ben benieuwd naar Rooney zn resultaat, heeft iemand al info over hoeveel grafts dat zijn geweest?

Stevie dee - Sneijder's hair looks good, but I understand your reaction though. I find a number of things odd about HASCI. I would also like more clarity, because I am far from convinced by their supposed advantages. During consultation they showed me the same unimpressive before/after pictures as on their website. They really seemed to downplay everything, making sure my expectations weren't too high. They also didnt suggest i get on fina or start minox, whilst Prohair told me to get on it straight away
mr.z is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 6 juni 2011, 04:25   #30
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Thats a good question from SpanishDude i also wann hear how long it took them to EXTRACT 640 Grafts, i am exited what Rolof has to say because in those videos they extract Grafts like there is no tomorrow and totally random.

@Mr Z : Thats the point, even with only 70% regrowth, i wouldnt downplay my technique because it would totally "cure" even a NW7 guy if you would be willing to etract the highest amount of possible grafts.

In all honesty i think that in at least two year some FUE experts figure out Ghos thing in a more practicable way.

But lets wait what Roloff has to answer. I mean where are all of Ghos over 2000 patients?

At another board the user Iorn.Man (aka HairRobinHood) stated that Coles Acell multiplication is pure BS etc. But this is strange because Cole admitted that with minimal depth etractions he had better regrowth results (anecdotal).

Oh and just out of curiosity, Roloff ther was a user here who wanted you to film your donor area with an USB microscope. Are you willing to do it? So far you overread this question and i ask "Why" this would be a very nice proof of concept here. You seem to have the money for an every year mini session, so 40 Euros for an USB microscop shouldnt be a big deal at all ;-)

Laatst gewijzigd door Stevie.Dee; 6 juni 2011 om 04:48
Reageren

Discussietools
Weergave Geef een waardering voor deze discussie
Geef een waardering voor deze discussie:

Regels voor berichten