Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Medicijnen/haargroeimiddelen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 3 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 4 oktober 2008, 16:47   #76
thermaltaker
HaarWeb lid

thermaltaker's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Balende Bekijk bericht
hmm, ik smeer dnc-l alleen op de inhammen. De volgende dag, als het is opgedroogd is het een plakkerig, gelig zooitje. Met name bij de haargrens. Het is wel makkelijk aan te brengen. Als je dit in de ochtend zou doen, dan heb je enkele uuren veel commentaar van mesen, dat het er als gelig/korstig/plakkerig uitziet.

Aan te brengen: positief
Visueel volgende dag: negatief
Resultaat: in afwachting
Ik wil me hier volledig bij aansluiten. Het goedje is gemakkelijk aan te brengen op de inhammen (waarvoor ik het eigenlijk ook aangeschaft heb!), maar tussen de haren is nagenoeg ondoenlijk. Het lijkt me echter zeer plausibel zoals Wesley het momenteel aanbrengt.
Ik gebruik het momenteel alleen 's avonds, ongeveer een uurtje voordat ik naar bed ga, zodat 't ruim de tijd heeft om in te trekken. 's Ochtends zit er echter altijd nog een geel residu op m'n haar, aangezien er altijd wel wat op de haren terecht komt tijdens 't aanbrengen.
Qua resultaten voorlopig nog geen uitspraken, aangezien ik 't pas een dag of 5 gebruik...
  • MSM sinds feb 2007
  • Spectral DNC-L sinds okt 2008 —> gestopt
  • Tricomin/Folligen creme sinds nov 2007 —> gestopt
thermaltaker is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 5 oktober 2008, 00:06   #77
henk1106
henk

henk1106's schermafbeelding

Min versus Spectral DNC

MiN New York Agent Topical Hair Loss Treatment

Average Rating
: (3.32 out of 5) Total Reviews: 19
7 (36%) reviewers rated this product "The Best" (5-star) 3 (15%) reviewers rated this product "Good" (4-star) 1 (5%) reviewers rated this product "Average" (3-star) 5 (26%) reviewers rated this product "Fair" (2-star) 3 (15%) reviewers rated this product "Poor" (1-star) Own one? share your opinion about this product.
Reviews Breakdown
100% 80% 60% 40% 20% 0%
5 star 4 star 3 star 2 star 1 star

They finally fixed the pump!

Reviewer: Dale from Dublin, OH Sun Aug 24 2008

The new Agent has a better pump on it. The product works great and I know I am getting results. I am glad they fixed the pump though that used to be a problem.

Works, but has a ways to go

Reviewer: anonymous from Colorado Sat Mar 29 2008

I've been using the Min Agent as well as the two shampoos and conditioner, plus Saw Palmetto for 7 months.

Straight Minoxidil had proven unsuccessful and irritated my scalp.

After about two weeks, I could see new fine hair growing on my forehead.

At about 1 month, could definitely could tell that I had new hair on the back of my head.

Over time it has become much more difficult to get the product on the scalp!

At about 5 months, I no longer needed to comb my hair to cover up the balding spot, and the hair in front now is full width. Also, I am needed to go to the hair cutters more often.

However, even after 7 months, I can still see that my hair is thin on the back and front. Until the hair recovers back to teenage thickness, the product will only rate 4 stars.

Warning - As this has not been a controlled experiment, I don't know if the improvement is due to the agent, the other Min products or the Saw Palmetto, or combination. That said, this is the first product I have every reviewed. I still can't believe that it has really made a noticeable difference. Now if it were just available at Costco pricing.

Dospenser doesnt work
Reviewer: Tom from Seattle, WA Wed Mar 19 2008

This is my second attempt at theis product and I cant recommend it. The bottles are defective- either not pumping, or it stops pumping due to the thickness of the cream inside. Either way- cant tell if it works if it ownt lkeave the bottle. USE DIVINE SKIN DNS PRODUCTS INSTEAD, or atleast until MiN can figure out how to make a bottle.

Not sure Yet

Reviewer: Tom from Seattle Sun Feb 24 2008

Other comments are correct about the texture- it feels like cotton candy has been applied to your hair. And after 10 days, no more lotion comes out if you use it @ x a day- because its so thick. They make nice shampoos, but this one needs some work.

Lotion is too thick
Reviewer: Nick Fri Sep 21 2007

I just don't like how my hair feels after application. There's too much residue left in the hair and it's got a sticky feel to it. Also, because the lotion is so thick, even with the new bottle dispenser, after you get near half the bottle, no more solution comes out as it sticks to the side of the bottle. It's too thick where shaking the bottle won't do much. If a product that supposed to fight hairloss, makes your hair look like crap in appearance, than whats the point?

Very good product.

Reviewer: Philipe from Norcross, GA Wed Sep 19 2007

I have used Wash the shampoo from Min and really like it. I use Agent for about 2 months now and I like it as well. I use it at night before I go to bed and then just use Wash in the morning.

MIN not for me!

Reviewer: Nick from NY Tue Sep 11 2007

And not for you is my advise! Ive been using Agent for 6 weeks now and it has been very dissapointing. It leaves a greasy mess in my hair and there are no positive results. It even seems like that the hair loss accelerated.
Never again, what a waste of money (and hair).

Nick

MiN Agent

Reviewer: B Smithton Sat Sep 08 2007

I could not use this product, it left my hair a stiff, sticky, greasy mess!

A keeper
Reviewer: Thomas Dousell from trenton, nj Fri Aug 10 2007

I have used Agent from Min for about 2.5 months now. It works very well and I figured out how to add it to my morning regiment without any problems. Very satisfied!

VERDICT IS THAT IT WORKS

Reviewer: Dale from Bethesda, MD Wed Aug 08 2007

I never write reviews but wanted to let everyone know that I look at myself in the mirror each morning and am POSITIVE that my hair grew back with Agent. No doubt (and thank GOD)!

The new pump solved the problem

Reviewer: Stefano from Staten Island Mon Jul 23 2007

I have been using Agent for about a month now and the new pump now works perfectly. It is definitely working for me and I am very satisfied so far with the results!

Caused serious irritation on my scalp

Reviewer: Ben Thu May 10 2007

I tried this product and after a few weeks I started to develop a really serious rash that kept getting progressively worse as I kept using it. As soon as I stopped the rash went away. For this reason, I would not recommend it.

This stuff really works- at least for me

Reviewer: Carlos Martinez from Philadelphia,PA Mon Apr 30 2007

I have used Agent for about 5 weeks, putting it on mainly at night before I go to sleep and washing it out in the morning. The way the product goes on it is clearly a serious type product since it makes the hair I have kind of stiff,and it feels on the skin like you have put something on right away. For me the incredible part is that IT REALLY WORKS.... I cannot believe the results. While I had some hair on the top I have now grown a significant amount where my head skin does not show any longer. Since I take a shower in the morning anyways it works out great for me.

Thanks for an excellent product. Super stuff

It does work!

Reviewer: David from Allston, MA Wed Mar 28 2007

While it is a bit of a thick lotion I must say that I am happy with the results so far. It has been 5 weeks but I started seeing a difference at about 3. I use it at night and in the morning I figured out that by applying it with a qtip I get it right onto the scalp which works great!

Not as good as Rogain

Reviewer: William Fri Mar 23 2007

This stuff feels like hair gel. WIll have to wait to see results, but so far it leaves the hair stiffer then Rogaine. Overall its not a bad product though.

Great product

Reviewer: Ace from Scottsdale Sat Mar 17 2007

I think this is the best minox product out there as far as leaving your hair looking nice and it even makes your scalp feel even better with the addition of menthol, which also helps indicate that the product has absorbed in the scalp by the cool feeling. I like the fact that it doesn't leave your hair looking thin and dried out like spectral DNC does, and the white lotion dispenses very easily and spreads easily on the scalp. It absorbes very quickly in the scalp as well just like rogain foam does, but my scalp can't tolerate the alcohol in the rogain foam. I also like the fact that I don't have to worry about Min Agent running down on my face or back when I apply it.

Greasy...poorly designed dispenser

Reviewer: Donald from St. Albans, Vermont Wed Mar 14 2007

I have not used Agent long enough to see if it is effective, but for sure I dont like the greasy mess it leaves on my hair. Also, each time you press the pump it dispenses a different amount of cream. I think there are better products out there for this price point.

Very below average

Reviewer: Jim from Santa Barbara, CA Mon Mar 12 2007

Using this product is basically like applying really sticky and greasy hair gel to your hair. I did not like the texture at all. As far as the technology in this product it is quite questionable since it sounds like a carbon copy of the claims on Spectral DNC. Also, the pump never dispeneses even amounts of the thick cream, so you can never apply the precise dose of minoxidil. Not worth the money at all.

Nanosome Minoxidil that is WHITE!
Reviewer: Steve from Atlanta, GA Sun Feb 25 2007

I have been using Rogaine then Rogaine Foam then Spectral DNC. I thought that Spectral was the best out there but I absolutely hated the way that the product made my existing hair feel. It also was orange kind of rust color which I did not like. What I like about Agent is that it is a white light lotion that absorbs and drys fast and has all of the good ingredients like Minoxidil 5% etc.
henk1106 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 5 oktober 2008, 13:13   #78
Zoevo
kalend :o

Zoevo's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Ik heb t ook besteld, kan wel wat gebruiken op mn inhammen.
Multi
Algemene gezondheid
-------------------------------------------------
Status : Dikke haren, wel achteruitgang. Niet meer zo mee bezig als vroeger. Zou wel een goed middel willen voor mijn inhammen, die blijven groeien.
Zoevo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 8 oktober 2008, 00:14   #79
wesley1982
HaarWeb lid

wesley1982's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Wink pompje is al kapot...

na een aantal dagen gebruik is men pompje al defect van men spectral dnc-L ,
er waren nog mensen met defect pompje, dus een zwak punt bij hun produkt ?

ik schroef momenteel het pompje eraf en trek er met men spuitje er 1,5ml creme uit, welke juist genoeg is om volledig men bovenkant van men hoofd in te masseren, met zo een spuitje is het nog te doen, anders kleeft er teveel spectral in je haar en te weinig op de hoofdhuid waar het pas werking heeft
-
minox 5% kirkland (10 en 15% geven geen extra boost)
- ru58841
- cb
- ahkcu
Schampoo's:
- redken scalp relief
- alpecin c1 cafeine
Suplementen:
- dutasteride (avodart) 1x dag (01-02-08)
- kelp & visolie caps
- msm 5000mg / biotine / silicium
apparaten:
- 1x dag 5min elektrische acupunctuur
- 3x week laserhelm 200 diodes 900mw
Situatie:
- 2725 FUT transplantatie istanbul (25-01-08)
- stabiel + hergroei
- 3x fitnessen 1x zwemmen en joggen
- 2509 FUE prohair (06/07-04-2010)
-----------
op 5-08-2009 prp gedaan bij prohair

wesley1982 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 8 oktober 2008, 17:17   #80
kelme
HaarWeb lid

pfff..met betrekking tot het aanbrengen klinkt het niet zo geweldig. Defecte pompje's, restje's die achter blijven in het haar.
kelme is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 8 oktober 2008, 18:35   #81
thermaltaker
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
[quote=wesley1982;179278]na een aantal dagen gebruik is men pompje al defect van men spectral dnc-L ,
er waren nog mensen met defect pompje, dus een zwak punt bij hun produkt ?

Tja, wilde ik vandaag net een berichtje plaatsen over m'n defecte pompjes. Volgens mij heeft 't ermee te maken dat de substantie wat aan de dikke kant is voor zo'n pompje... Ik ben nu dus ook zoekende naar een goede aanbreng methode!
  • MSM sinds feb 2007
Oud 9 oktober 2008, 18:35   #82
Zoevo
kalend :o

Zoevo's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Die methode met die spuit is opzich niet geheel verkeerd.
Dan moet alleen niet de subtantie in die spuit uitdrogen, anders verspeel je.
Ik heb het ook besteld, dus ik moet ook maar eens ff kijken !
Multi
Algemene gezondheid
-------------------------------------------------
Status : Dikke haren, wel achteruitgang. Niet meer zo mee bezig als vroeger. Zou wel een goed middel willen voor mijn inhammen, die blijven groeien.
Zoevo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 11 oktober 2008, 12:07   #83
kelme
HaarWeb lid

hoe dik is die substantie?? klinkt bijna als tandpasta

En werkt het alleen op de plek waar je het opsmeert? Dacht eens gelezen te hebben dat bv minoxidil zich over de hele scalp verspreidt of is dit onzin?
kelme is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 11 oktober 2008, 18:57   #84
thermaltaker
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door kelme Bekijk bericht
hoe dik is die substantie?? klinkt bijna als tandpasta

En werkt het alleen op de plek waar je het opsmeert? Dacht eens gelezen te hebben dat bv minoxidil zich over de hele scalp verspreidt of is dit onzin?
Het is niet heel dik, gewoon vloeibaar dus. Al heb ik, zoals gezegd, wél 't idee dat het wat te dik is voor het pompje waar 't doorheen moet.

Minoxidil verspreidt zich onderhuids inderdaad enigszins, maar het is natuurlijk niet zo dat wanneer je 't midden op je scalp aanbrengt, het zich onderhuids over heel je hoofd verspreidt!
  • MSM sinds feb 2007
Oud 14 oktober 2008, 23:19   #85
janjaap55
HaarWeb lid

Updates?

Kan iemand van de gebruikers van dit product misschien een update over hun situatie geven, met betrekking tot dit product? Hoe bevalt het aanbrengen inmiddels?
janjaap55 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 15 oktober 2008, 08:14   #86
wesley1982
HaarWeb lid

wesley1982's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Cool zolang zijn we er nog niet mee bezig

ik merk precies dat frontaal men kleine haartjes nu verder doorgroeien...
qua aanbrengen , breng ik het in fijne lijntjes met een spuitje aan en masseer deze dan goed open over men hele bovenkant van men hoofd, erna ga ik nog eens met men vinger over men haarlijn/inhammen...
ik doe dit 1 uur voor het slapengaan, ondertussen voel je dat je haar verhard is (creme is dan opgedroogd)
ga zien of ik deze namiddag een geslaagde macrofoto kan maken van men haarlijn vooraan, dat de nieuwe haartjes duidelijk zichtbaar zijn op foto, als het zo wat goed lukt plaats ik de fotos op haarweb...
-
minox 5% kirkland (10 en 15% geven geen extra boost)
- ru58841
- cb
- ahkcu
Schampoo's:
- redken scalp relief
- alpecin c1 cafeine
Suplementen:
- dutasteride (avodart) 1x dag (01-02-08)
- kelp & visolie caps
- msm 5000mg / biotine / silicium
apparaten:
- 1x dag 5min elektrische acupunctuur
- 3x week laserhelm 200 diodes 900mw
Situatie:
- 2725 FUT transplantatie istanbul (25-01-08)
- stabiel + hergroei
- 3x fitnessen 1x zwemmen en joggen
- 2509 FUE prohair (06/07-04-2010)
-----------
op 5-08-2009 prp gedaan bij prohair

wesley1982 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 15 oktober 2008, 18:06   #87
blubbie
HaarWeb lid

2 reviews:

This may be the best product ever,

Although I'll never know because my family and I can't get passed the strong iodine smell that accompanies this product. We're not talking a slight smell, we're talking a room clearing, finger pointing, closet hiding type smell. Be advised, the science behind this product may be legitimate, but the usability is far from finished.

Have been using their ...

Have been using their products for about 3 months and decided to go with this formula; used it once did not like the smell of it. It almost reminded me of deer urine, so if you can deal with smelling like a deer in heat have at it. Im going to stick with their other formula!

Klopt het dat de geur ondragelijk is?

09-2008 Minoxidil 5% (gestopt, te onhandig/geen resultaat)
07-2008 Finasteride
10-2007 Rooscure

blubbie is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 15 oktober 2008, 19:10   #88
Balende
HaarWeb lid

Balende's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door blubbie Bekijk bericht
2 reviews:

This may be the best product ever,

Although I'll never know because my family and I can't get passed the strong iodine smell that accompanies this product. We're not talking a slight smell, we're talking a room clearing, finger pointing, closet hiding type smell. Be advised, the science behind this product may be legitimate, but the usability is far from finished.

Have been using their ...

Have been using their products for about 3 months and decided to go with this formula; used it once did not like the smell of it. It almost reminded me of deer urine, so if you can deal with smelling like a deer in heat have at it. Im going to stick with their other formula!

Klopt het dat de geur ondragelijk is?
Volgens mijn vriendin wel. Ikzelf ruik niets...
Balende is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 15 oktober 2008, 20:37   #89
pipo_de_clown23
HaarWeb lid

ik vind het meevallen had dramatischer verwacht. Misschien dat ik het niet ruik ofzo maar ik vind et wel meevallen
pipo_de_clown23 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 15 oktober 2008, 21:53   #90
thermaltaker
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
Ik kan ook niet zeggen dat dit goedje echt slecht ruikt. Tuurlijk is 't geen eau de toilette van Jean-Paul Gaultier, maar zeker ook geen urine lucht
  • MSM sinds feb 2007
Reageren

Regels voor berichten