Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > AGA - Algemeen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 5 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 24 februari 2008, 19:37   #91
Limbo
Loser

Limbo's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Heeft die gozer geluk gehad. Bewijs maar eens dat je kaal bent geworden (1) door de stress (2) opgelopen in een bepaalde functie!!

ultimo 2005 FUT bij TH (1060 grafts)
ultimo 2022 FUE bij Esteworld (2900 grafts)

vanaf 1-3-2006 aan de fina maar eind 2016 gestopt

WK-Poulkampioen 2018
Limbo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 1 juni 2008, 12:18   #92
Tiuri
HaarWeb lid

Tiuri's schermafbeelding

Interessant artikel over stress & haaruitval net verschenen:

Citaat:
Stress, Neurogenic Inflammation and Hair Loss

Inflammation, known in pattern balding as perifollicular inflammation, plays a significant, perhaps the most significant role in hair loss. Stress is known to exacerbate hair loss in those genetically pre-disposed, It has been assumed this was due to temporary elevations in cortisol . This article identifies a type of hair follicle inflammation that is specifically caused by stress, and identifies “Capsures” (a Resveratrol/Curcumin combo) as a way to remedy this inflammation. The systemic use of Resveratrol/Curcumin has already been shown to be effective in treating pattern hair loss in a patent filed by an Italian firm.

Andrea Marliani, Paolo Gigli e Daniele Campo
For many years, perhaps for even several decades, stress has been indicated as a possible cause of hair loss though, to tell the truth, there is no real proof of this.Some patients under stress show widespread hair loss, which is more noticeable in the central area just in front of the crown, while hair growth continues along the front hairline. Marino Salin calls this "incidenza nervosa."

This fact is well known to all those who are actively involved in hair care. But how it happens is not clear to anyone.

Biological response to stress usually takes place by way of the hypothalamus-hypophysis-surrenal gland axis. There is however another mode, involving a large number of interrelated peripheral neurotransmitters and hormones which are released by the non-myelinic nerve fibres of the skin and have a direct effect on the way an organism reacts to stress.

Psychological or physical stress sets off a chain of molecular reactions. It does this by way of the Nerve Growth Factor, the Substance P and Catecholamins. These are all key players which limit hair growth.

Each hair follicle has a rich nervous plexus. It's important and interesting to know that this follicular nervous plexus is directly connected with the cerebral cortex. The follicular nervous plexus is partly composed of motor fibres but it is mainly composed of sensory fibres and also of sympathetic non-myelinic noradrenergic free ended fibres.

Stimulated by Nerve Growth Factor, which increases under stress, the sensory fibres are able to liberate Substance P. Substance P is considered the main pain signal transmitter from the periphery to the nerve centres. Substance P attracts inflammation mediators. Substance P causes macrophage and mast cell degranulation with production of inflammatory cytokines from lymphocytes leading to induction and inhibition of the keratinocyte proliferation in the follicle and in the hair matrix and a videomicroscope will show a clear depressed erythematous ring around the infundibula. We are talking about neurogenic inflammation. Daniele Campo calls it "Psychogenetic Alopecia". For patients, who have no family history of Androgenetic Alopecia and show widespread hair loss which is more noticeable in the central area, just in the front of the crown, while hair growth continues along the front hairline, we need to consider a diagnosis of "Psychogenetic Alopecia".

Let us now consider the perifollicular sympathetic plexus. The sympathetic plexus is able to release noradrenaline into the intercellular perifollicular spaces and noradrenaline is a powerful vasoconstrictor and inhibitor of the adenil cyclase enzyme. If the adenil cyclase enzyme is inhibited or completely blocked the entire kinase system chain is slowed down and glycolysis, the pentose phosphate shunt and the Krebs cycle are also slowed down, if not completely blocked. If glycolysis stops, the hair's energetic metabolism is blocked and so are the mitoses of the hair matrix. The interruption of glucose metabolism turns off the supply of energy and ends the anagen phase. As we saw earlier, the sympathetic plexus is able to release noradrenaline into the intercellular and perifollicular spaces, The visible, and well-known, effect is horripilation.

But if there is excess adrenergic tone in the metabolic system, then there is also vasoconstriction, ischemia and hypoxia and if there is hypoxia, glycolysis leads to lactic acid.

Comment:
Other compounds that are reportedly effective in treating perifollicular inflammation are topically : Emu Oil, Ketoconazole (Nizoral Shampoo) and systemically, Green Tea Extract, Fish Oil, Viviscal (Marine Protein Extract), and Pomegranate Extract. Ashwaghanda ( specifically Sensoril extract) and Rhodiola are low cost adaptogenic herbs that enhance cognitive functioning and keep stress hormones (cortisol) at bay. A recent published study in fruit flys showed that Rhodiola significantly extended mean lifepan.
http://www.hairloss-research.org/Lin...tress5-08.html

HaarWeb | De supportsite voor en door lotgenoten met haarproblemen in Nederland en België
HaarwoordenboekjeHuishoudelijk reglementSuggesties & feedback

Tiuri is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 2 juni 2008, 00:48   #93
ibbi
HaarWeb lid

Interessant artikel. Ik merkte het in m'n eigen leven al dat ik onder stressperiodes meer haarverlies heb.

Weet iemand waar Resveratrol/Curcumin in zit? Ik kan het zo niet in een product terug vinden..
ibbi is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 26 juli 2009, 22:24   #94
Noob
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Haarzoeker Bekijk bericht
Ik heb nog even het volgende stuk van Hairlosshelp afgehaald. Er zijn daar een hoop topics die de relatie CORTISOL en haaruitval behandelen.:

For all those on the boards who have discovered they have subclinical hypothyroidism (whether due to finasteride usage or not), but are confused because their hair appears to be both following the MPB pattern but also thinning all over at the same time (including back and sides)...

I would suggest getting your levels of thyroid hormones checked (TSH, total T4, free T4, total T3, free T3) but also getting your cortisol levels checked.

Why you ask?

Because there is a direct connection between cortisol levels (which are elevated by stress) and MPB. I just got my last round of bloodwork back and not only am I hypothyroid but my cortisol levels are highly elevated. Here's what I believe happened to me...

(1) I suffered a rapid series of traumatic events about 2 and a half years ago. This caused several months of chronic intense depression and stress which no doubt elevated cortisol levels.

Mechanism by which stress (and resulting cortisol elevation) causes MPB:
Stress elevates cortisol levels. Cortisol directly interferes with the activity of Progesterone by competing with it in the body. In the presence of elevated Cortisol, Progesterone cannot effectively do it's job. One job of Progesteron is to inhibit the conversion of Testosterone to DHT. Thus stress + elevated cortisol leads to elevated conversion of testosterone to DHT and Male Pattern Baldness.

(2) About three months after these events I noticed the first signs of MPB recession. They were very slight but enough to worry me further. After 9 months of seeing further recession I went on Propecia.

Mechanism by which Propecia can cause hypothyroidism:
Propecia results in increased estrogen (estradiol) in the body. Estradiol causes an elevation in the levels of TBG (thyroid binding globulin) which binds thyroid hormones so they cannot be used by the body. This results in subclinical (mild) hypothyroidism.

(3) Propecia likely caused my subclinical hypothyroidism by the mechanism above. One of the symptoms of hypothyroidism is diffuse thinning of hair over the entire head and body.

(4) Hypothyroidism, and the other hormonal imbalances now in place in the body, are themselves stressors on the body, which in turn serve to keep cortisol levels elevated. So does continues worrying about continued hairloss. Because of these two factors, cortisol levels, and thus DHT levels remain high, resulting in continued MPB progression.

There you have it. I think I have painted a perfect picture of what is causing my MPB at such an early age. I would be not at all surprised if similar mechanisms were not at work in many others. So the point is... next time you guys go for blood work for your thyroid, get your estrogen, estradiol, and cortisol levels checked as wells,

Bron: http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...AR_MSGDBTABLE=

Is het mogelijk om bij een "normale"bloedtest de cortisol levels te meten??
Noob is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 28 juli 2009, 10:25   #95
wax
HaarWeb lid

mijn haaruitval begon ook echt flink vaart te nemen toen ik 1 maand alleen maar stress had om school... echt mega druk en bang het niet te halen. Dat was serieus mijn ergste stress periode in mijn leven. Daarvoor altijd relax leven geleid eigenlijk nooit problemen met school. Of andere zaken waar ik me druk om maakte. Ik voel me sinds dien ook anders in mijn vel. Meer druk druk druk. Maar oke mischien moet ik gewoon lekker iets doen, sport ofzo om me af te reageren.

Majha of het nou daar aanlag... me vader was ook voor zijn 30e al kaal.
En aan mijn moeders kan is geen enkele kaalheid te bekennen tot aan de dood. Maybe een volwassen haarlijn meer niet. ( man had ik dat maar geërfd!!! ) Maar denk gewoon dat kaalheid dominant in de familie is en als iemand kaal is dat de kans groot is dat jij het ook krijgt.
-Minoxidil... Mischien nano minox iets....
wax is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 12 mei 2011, 14:27   #96
neushoorn30
HaarWeb lid

Het hangt ervan af of je er gevoelig voor bent, maar stress kan zeker haaruitval veroorzaken als je er aanleg voor hebt. Dit kan door het hormoon DHT(erfelijk), maar ook door melkzuur. Melkzuur heeft een samenhang met stress die in de onderstaande bronnen wordt uitgewerkt.
Bronnen:
Een thread van haarweb zelf

Laatst gewijzigd door Henk; 12 mei 2011 om 17:40
neushoorn30 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 12 mei 2011, 15:24   #97
rg1987
HaarWeb lid

Stress ıs van de vele kıllers op het gebıed van haaruıtval. Ik heb dıt zelf ondervonden tıjdens mıjn studıeperıode en omtrent het overlıjden van mıjn oma. Zoals het al vaker ıs gezegd ıs stress 1 van de vele factoren dıe tot haarverlıes kan lıjden. Maar ık denk dat ındıen haarverlıes optreed vanwege stress en je nıet aan AGA lıjdt dat dıt haar vanzelf wel terug komt. Het ıs mısschıen moeılıjk voor te stellen maar ık denk dat je je sterker moet opstellen tegen stress. Mısschıen moet je leren om nıet om de mınste dıngen te stressen. succes
rg1987 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 12 mei 2011, 15:54   #98
Hanna
HaarWeb lid

Hanna's schermafbeelding

Dat klopt inderdaad.
Belangrijke linken: Haargroeimiddelen voor dummies Haarwoordenboekje Haarwerken FAQ
Hanna is offline   Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Discussietools
Weergave Geef een waardering voor deze discussie
Geef een waardering voor deze discussie:

Regels voor berichten