Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Medicijnen/haargroeimiddelen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 4 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 30 november 2002, 19:15   #1
alberto
HaarWeb lid

dutasteride online recept

een recept voor dutasteride is te bestellen bij http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/ zie onder message van hairsite. Heb 100 tabletten bij rxusa besteld. We gaan zien of het wil lukken.

Vraag van mij
Hi,
I'm from the Netherlands and would like to have an avodart prescription.
Filled out the form but when i got to personal and payment info it says 'available in US only"
Pls advise how to proceed

Antwoord van medical wellness center:
Our written prescriptions are only valid in the U.S. But we have many clients from the other countries. What we do for our foreign clients is to forward the prescription to a US pharmacy. Currently we are recommending www.RXUSA.com.

This pharmacy based out of NY is shipping 100's of bottled of Avodart overseas.

You are charged for the online consultation service the stated fees on our website and for no extra charge we forward the written prescription we issue directly to www.RXUSA.com. The pharmacy fills the prescription and ships the medication to you directly and you are billed separately by them for the medication - prices are on their website.

Our initial prescription is for Avodart 0.5mg #30 with 6 refills. As you are from overseas you can request as many as #180 capsules be sent out at one time to you.

Please let us know if this option is satisfactory to you - if so when submitting your consultation indicate that you would like www.RXUSA.com

Regular service - we mail the information and your prescription to RXUSA pharmacy

Express Service - we call in the prescription

www.RXUSA.com 1800 764 3648

To expediate you receiving your medication you may want to call the pharmacy or go online and register your payment and mailing address with them first.

We hope this service will be of assistance to you -

www.MedicalWellnessCenter.com
unquote

Info van hairsite: http://www.hairsite5.com/m621dutas35/disc621_toc.htm

Another place to get a script online
Date: 11/29/2002
Time: 2:00:00 PM
Remote Name: 172.166.206.72

Comments
Someone was kind enough to email me a couple days ago about this place where we can get a script online.

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

He didn't want to post in the forum because he is not sure if they are legit or not, but he said if I want to post here, that would be fine.

I haven't tried this place yet because I am waiting to speak to this pharmacist who promises me Avodart and script.

If this pharmcist turns out not to be able to help me, then I may try the above site.

Again, I DO NOT know how legit the above place is. I checked out their website and although they did not mention Avodart, but this guy said if you email them they will respond and they are willing to write a script for Avodart. The fee is about $45 - $60 - sorry I forgot exactly how much but I think it was about this range. I can double check my emails.

HairSite
alberto is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 1 december 2002, 09:22   #2
thomas
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
Recept Duta

Het voordeel van www.inhousepharmacy.com. is dat je helemaal geen recept nodig hebt. Dat bespaart dus een hoop geld.
Bovendien betaal je bij online pharmacies in de USA voor de medicijnen zelf ook doorgaans de absolute hoofdprijs.
Plus de douanecontrole is veel strenger. Vette kans dat de medicijnen niet eens aan komen. Weet dat uit eigen ervaring.

Gr,
Thomas'
thomas is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 1 december 2002, 10:18   #3
alberto
HaarWeb lid

Hoi Thomas

Ja je hebt gelijk momenteel betaal je nog de hoofdprijs voor duta en zitten er nog risico's aan om het hier te krijgen. Je moet dit van mij ook even zien als een eenmalige actie.
Ben benieuwd wat inhousepharmacy gaat vragen. Inkoop is duta nu ongeveer USD208 per 100 caps.
Oud 2 december 2002, 23:15   #4
Vin D
HaarWeb lid

Dat is goed nieuws

helaas las ik net op hairsite dat rxusa 75-100 $ verzendkosten vraagt voor het internationaal versturen

dus uitgaande van het ergste wordt het:

210+50+100=360$ voor 3 maanden avolve

misschien wacht ik toch nog liever dat het bij inhousepharmacy beschikbaar komt, alhoewel als ik naar de prijzen kijk die ook vrij vors zijn voor bijv propecia en proscar

zucht

ik wil m'n avolve
Vin D is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 2 december 2002, 23:27   #5
alberto
HaarWeb lid

ja dat klopt die post is van mij (zie onder)

Heb medical welness center gevraagd om recept op te sturen. Misschien lukt het met dat recept wel om het in zweden te bestellen http://www.vitaminox.com/research/dutasteride.htm je weet maar nooit.

Volgende verstuurd naar medical welness center:
Have been contacted by RXUSA. international shipping costs will be USD75-100 only by wire. Will try to find another pharmacy with better conditions.
In the mean time could you pls mail the prescription to:

Post van mij naar hairsite

Date: 12/2/2002
Time: 2:13:01 PM

Comments
Just got an email from RXusa :

From: rdrucker@rxusa.com Subject: Rx USA Payment INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

COSTS AVERAGE $75-100 PER ORDER AND PREPAYMENT BY WIRE REQUIRED ON ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS PLEASE ADVISE RXUSA

Anybody else got the same ? Asked them for a specification and if surance is included.

Laatst gewijzigd door alberto; 26 december 2002 om 09:28
Oud 2 december 2002, 23:56   #6
alberto
HaarWeb lid

Net nog even een mailtje van medical wellnesscenter ontvangen
Er is toch nog een betere oplossing
We gaan het weer opnieuw proberen.

We can not mail you a US prescription.

BUt we do have a much more satisfactoyr solution

POMARICO pharmacy in New Jersey 201 434 8062
We have been dealing with them for more than 3 year and our foreign clients are all very satisfied. Pomarico is an independent pharmacy and the pharmacist, Teddy,
personally sees to it that all prescriptions are filled and shipped out.

The cost is approximately $269 for #100 but the shipping is around $10 or so. It is shipped via US postage and it goes "air" anyway without the additional cost.

This may take 2 -3 weeks to reach you but it is a much more reasonable alternative to RXUSA.com

If this option is satisfactory to you, as a US written prescription is only valid in US pharmacies, please email and let us know how many pills you want - it is best to order either #100 with 1 refill or #200 at one time as it is easier to go through incoming customs in a full bottle.

Please email us giving us authorization to forward your information to Pomarico pharmacy and for Pomarico pharmacy to bill you. You are billed by us for the online consultation and by the pharmacy for the medication and shipping separately.

We hope this solution will be satisfactory, as we stated before our foreign clients have all been satisfied in the past by POmarico's service.

Medical Wellness Center

Medical Wellness Center
www.medicalwellnesscenter.com

unquote
Oud 3 december 2002, 07:15   #7
Vin D
HaarWeb lid

ok sorry, ik wist niet dat jij dezelfde user bent op hairsite

goed nieuws zeg!! nu wordt het toch wel een stuk aantrekkelijker om te gaan bestellen

heb je trouwens de prijzen al gezien van lipoxidil voor de nieuwe topical duta?
Vin D is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 december 2002, 15:52   #8
alberto
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
heb je trouwens de prijzen al gezien van lipoxidil voor de nieuwe topical duta?
Veeel te duur. we moeten wel flink dokken voor al die medicijnen.
Zo gauw mogelijk proberen om duta via de huisarts of zo te krijgen. Maar ja dat zal nog wel even duren.

stukje van: To you (hairsite)
However, lipoxidil offers more than just the active ingredient; they provide the liposomes, they have to exract the DUT from the capsules, and then have to compound the solution. So there is time, materials, and labor involved. Whether this justifies the hefty price tag of $128 is open to debate. IMO, it does not, and this stuff is priced too high
Oud 4 december 2002, 17:50   #9
Nate
Senior

Nate's schermafbeelding

Alberto en andere..

Wie heeft al duta besteld of wachten jullie nog even tot het goedkoper wordt en makkelijker te bestellen is?
Ik heb nog niet wat besteld maar zal uiteindelijk ook overstappen.
Of wachten jullie de eerste reactie's eerst af van duta gebruikers? En hoeveel mg natuurlijk,ik verwacht dat je met 0.5 mg per dag al mooie resultaten krijgt,in ieder geval 100% stabilisatie in je haaruitval.
Nate is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 december 2002, 18:10   #10
thomas
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
Dutasteride

Ik wacht tot the Inhouse het spul gaat leveren. Kan nog wel een
heel even duren (zie onderstaande reactie die ik kreeg).

Het lijkt me niet echt verstandig om meer dan 0.5 mg te gebruiken. Ik denk ook dat mijn probleem (bang om verder kaal te worden) definitief opgelost wordt.

Gr,
Thomas

REACTIE INHOUSE:

Thanks for your enquiry.

While there is no exact date as to when commerically
available supplies will be on the market, we anticipate that
this will occur sometime in late December 2002 or January 2003.

We expect that we will be able to procure this item at this time
and that we will be able to offer it on our website.

At present we have no real idea what the sales price of this medication will
be.

We suggest that you check back on the website sometime in
late December or early January.

Regards,
Petra
Customer Services
Email: customerservices@inhousepharmacy.com
Phone: +1 800 544 0470
thomas is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 december 2002, 21:19   #11
alberto
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Originally posted by Russel
Wie heeft al duta besteld of wachten jullie nog even tot het goedkoper wordt en makkelijker te bestellen is?
Medical wellness center heeft 100 caps besteld voor mij bij pomarico. Heb nog geen bevestiging gehad. We zullen zien of dat allemaal wel goed gaat. (keep my fingers crossed)
Deze bestelling is wel eenmalig.
Citaat:
Originally posted by Russel
En hoeveel mg natuurlijk,ik verwacht dat je met 0.5 mg per dag al mooie resultaten krijgt,in ieder geval 100% stabilisatie in je haaruitval.
Ik neem een loading dose van 5 de eerste dag en daarna gewoon 1 per dag. Dan kijken we wel hoe het gaat.

Zag overigens een post van guillermo over duta pricing in Argentinie. Heb hem gemailed hoeveel caps voor die prijs maar nog geen antwoord.

Citaat:
JUST MY SITE TO BUY medication
Date: 12/4/2002
Time: 11:08:31 AM
Remote Name: 200.42.56.115

Comments
www.hairlossdrugs.8m.com Ok guys , don't kill me but right now i don't have Dutasteride for sell ( and for consume neither, damn it) Anyway i talk to GSK in Argentina and Avodart should be abble here in the first semester of 2003. It going to cost between 50 to 55 dollars
Citaat:
Re: JUST MY SITE TO BUY medication
Date: 12/4/2002
Time: 12:37:40 PM
Remote Name: 66.88.192.59

Comments
Guillermo

PLEASE come through for us. It would be great if we have a less expensive option.

I ordered Avodart at my local pharmacy and I still haven't picked them up yet because I have a hard time justifying $270 + another $50 for the script.

If there is anything I can do to speed up the process for you, please let me know. I am sure many would appreciate your price for Avodart.

Is that $50 for 1 month ?? or $50 for 100 pills ?

HairSite
Oud 4 december 2002, 21:30   #12
alberto
HaarWeb lid

Antwoord van Guillermo over duta pricing op zijn website vanuit argentinie:
Citaat:
Hi Marco:
Is going to be 50 dollars per 30 caps of 0,5mg dutasteride each one. Is going to came in a package an not in a bottle.

Regards
Guillermo
Oud 19 december 2002, 15:58   #13
alberto
HaarWeb lid

Heb de avodart gisteren binnen gekregen.
het recept kost 50 USD voor 200 stuks.
Avodart 100 stuks USD 268,95 + verzendkosten 11,95
Het pakketje was opengemaakt door douane maar verder gewoon doorgelaten (recept zat erbij).
Oud 19 december 2002, 18:54   #14
Rocco
HaarWeb lid

Dag Alberto

Had je het bij http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/ besteld ?

Groetjes
Rocco is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 19 december 2002, 19:32   #15
alberto
HaarWeb lid

Hi Rocco

Ja ik heb het bij http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com besteld.
Op 3 december besteld dus best nog wel redelijk snel. Misschien dat ik het vervolgrecept ook nog bij Pomarico pharmacy haal maar daarna hoop ik toch echt dat we het ergens wat goedkoper kunnen krijgen.

Groetjes
Reageren

Regels voor berichten