Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 24 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 6 juni 2011, 10:22   #31
nijmegen2
HaarWeb lid

Gho

@Roloff: Goed dat je terug bent!
@All: Roloff seems like a happy patient, sometimes it looks like some people want Roloff to proof the claims Gho makes. He doesn't have to prove anything, I would not let curious strangers microscope my hair!

I went for a consult to HASCI. The main reason is the direct hairgrowth. I have quite a decent job and I want to be back in town after 2/3 weeks. Therefore direct regrowth covers the red skin better.

They advised me 1500 grafts. That will take the entire day (8 till 17). The only remaning question for me is a decent hairline.
nijmegen2 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 6 juni 2011, 13:22   #32
roloff
HaarWeb lid

roloff's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door nijmegen2 Bekijk bericht
@Roloff: Goed dat je terug bent!
@All: Roloff seems like a happy patient, sometimes it looks like some people want Roloff to proof the claims Gho makes. He doesn't have to prove anything, I would not let curious strangers microscope my hair!

I went for a consult to HASCI. The main reason is the direct hairgrowth. I have quite a decent job and I want to be back in town after 2/3 weeks. Therefore direct regrowth covers the red skin better.

They advised me 1500 grafts. That will take the entire day (8 till 17). The only remaning question for me is a decent hairline.
Someone [I think it was Spanish Dude] asked me how long it took the last time I had 640 grafts HST [Gho], it took from 07.15 (except lunch half an hour) till 15.30, so it took quite a long time.

I think the main reason was I had long (10 cm) hair and wanted it to camouflage the shaven donor area. So my head was shaven just a small area behind (donor area) and not at front.

Within 8/9 days (it was X-mas holiday) I went to work and it was totally invisible that I had a HT.

All 4 times I did it this way, each time less than 1.000/900 grafts (it was my choice because I didn't want it to be visible to anyone).

Because of my choice of long hair, the technicians couldn't speed up, so each time it took a few hours extra (and they were not pleased, each time I payed just for education [= discount 25%] and each time I had experienced technicians).

I haven't planned (like I did the years before) any HT's in the future. It's okee now and I use Saw Palmetto [as a DHT-blocker] to stabilise it. For me Saw Palmetto works.

The reason I didn't post here for a long time (I think it was half a year) is that I was very much (to much) focussed on my hair and there is more in life!

Greetz to you all,
Roloff
2010 Haarstamceltransplantatie [Coen Gho / HASCI] 640 grafts

Druivenpit Extract OPC [Masquelier's]
Duanwood Reishi Drops [Tonics]
Saw Palmetto HE [PerfectBody]
Astragalus Root [Solgar]
Multivitamine [Pool]
GLA [Lamberts]
Maca [Joyvit]
Vitamine C

Ik focus al een 10-tal jaren op hart & bloedvaten [via OPC/GLA] en een gezond en goed functionerend immuunsysteem [via polysacchariden: Reishi, Astragalus], dus niet alleen maar op mijn haren.

Ik ben 55 jaar en een gezond en gelukkig leven bestaat immers uit méér dan alleen je haren !!

Laatst gewijzigd door roloff; 6 juni 2011 om 20:11
roloff is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 6 juni 2011, 14:18   #33
Lucky
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
Thats a good question from SpanishDude i also wann hear how long it took them to EXTRACT 640 Grafts, i am exited what Rolof has to say because in those videos they extract Grafts like there is no tomorrow and totally random.

@Mr Z : Thats the point, even with only 70% regrowth, i wouldnt downplay my technique because it would totally "cure" even a NW7 guy if you would be willing to etract the highest amount of possible grafts.

In all honesty i think that in at least two year some FUE experts figure out Ghos thing in a more practicable way.

But lets wait what Roloff has to answer. I mean where are all of Ghos over 2000 patients?

At another board the user Iorn.Man (aka HairRobinHood) stated that Coles Acell multiplication is pure BS etc. But this is strange because Cole admitted that with minimal depth etractions he had better regrowth results (anecdotal).

Oh and just out of curiosity, Roloff ther was a user here who wanted you to film your donor area with an USB microscope. Are you willing to do it? So far you overread this question and i ask "Why" this would be a very nice proof of concept here. You seem to have the money for an every year mini session, so 40 Euros for an USB microscop shouldnt be a big deal at all ;-)
Hi Stevie. like nijmegen2 is saying as well, roloff doesnt care about re-growth. He's just happy with the results. If its there, nice, if it isnt...no problem.

Yes we all would like to see evidence with an USB microscope but why would he put time/money into this while he doesnt even care about it in the first place ? I can understand that.

It would be different if somebody is yelling and advertising here about regrowth for years but doesnt want to back it up.

Still mind boggling why no Gho patient has ever posted pictures though...
Lucky is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 6 juni 2011, 16:37   #34
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Lucky. no way sorry. He says he doesnt care about his hair at all because there is much more then hair. Right its strange that Gho strangely has only such patients who " DONT CARE AT ALL" but then went to Gho four consecutive times for mini grafts because of the fear of beeing detected.

And here is my problem with that, Gho claims regrowth, so who not shave a 10 cm area and graft it completely with more then 600 Grafts " and then its exactly the same area like in those four consecutive times.

There are so many red flags in regards of Gho, that you may mistaken the world for a communistic country.

1) If you dont care about your hair at all, why go to Gho for a small session in the first place so that nobody can detect it? If you dont care about you hair, its highly propable that you dont even care what others think. So i can believe Roloff here with this argument

2) Why are all Gho patients the same?

- i had 700 Grafts and i am happy (700 Grafts are well almost nothing)
- i only care for the hair to grow from day one (yeah but if the result is crap and not dense nor natural who gives)
- post only one thing "i was at hasci and iam satisfied" but then ignore questions STRANGE
- They are more amazed about the hair grow from day one then infinite donor? This is ridiculous and unbelievable sorry

3) None of them posted donor pictures WHY? I cant find the answer

4) They always work in shadows like its some sort of mystery. For example, Iron.Man aka banned HairRobinHood said a few months back he would go to Gho but he doesnt say when because he even doesnt want Gho to know who he is. This makes me wonder because it seems Gho is reading in forums :-) which guys like Iron.Man declined before

Also where is HairRobinHoods report here at haarweb? I mean he said he would give us an update in a few weeks monts (back in 2010)

Its always repeating itself, and where are the over 2000 Gho patients till today. An why is there not a single patient who got fully transformed from NW6 to NW1? Even with only 70% regrowth rate this would be achievable. And Gho does it since a few years

:-)

Questions the Gho fans never answer
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 6 juni 2011, 17:50   #35
Lucky
HaarWeb lid

Talking

yeah I share your feelings a bit. Perhaps a different kind of breed are going to Gho.

Years later when everything is said and done, Gho is lying on the beach @ the maladiven. Those mini sessions for lots of money and regrowth claims are an excellent way to accomplish this.
Oud 6 juni 2011, 18:07   #36
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Exactly, i know that donor regrwoth is something which happens even with standard FUE we all agree on this.

But is milking the cow here and he knows that he is just not a good surgeon. And belive me he isnt. So even with his infinite donor he simply cannot work with it, and thats a bi problem here.

This technique in the hands of other FUE pros and we all would be effin happy. I give it two more years till others go this way with excellent results
Oud 6 juni 2011, 19:55   #37
Hairforlife
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
Thumbs up

Hi Steevie Dee,

I agree your statements are right.

There are plenty other good Fue-doctors or clinics which can produce also some good donor regrowth. And also sometimes with a normal transplant the implanted hairs maintain growing directly after. So there's actually nothing special to it for Gho, except the price, which is way too much!
Hairforlife is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 6 juni 2011, 20:33   #38
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Yes Gho is nothing special because he is unethical and he let guys like Iron.Man HairRobinHood flood message boards thats all, and all those user are acting exactly the same.

And i ask the question " If you dont care about your hair, why do you go to Gho in the first place for multiple times in a row"?

So Roloff why did you opt to go to Gho four times then if hair is not everything and why did you opt for four times the downtime instead of one time bit. As far as my estimations go, you could have easily get 1300 grafts in one session and there wouldnt be a problem with camouflage it with longer hair, because it seems Gho always takes the hairs from one area in the back of the head.

So you story just doesnt add up, aso you avoid THE questions, which are on everyones mind.

More then 8 hours for 640 HST grafts just doesnt fit what we see in those videos, because if you calculate the time it would never took that long for 640 Grafts.

Also i simply cannot believe that it was all about those 10cm long hairs because in all those videos we see that even with long hair its not a problem BECAUSE you LAY DOWN the whole time and there is no WAY that the hairs which can be put in the right position could hazzle with the operation at all. But if it did in fact hazzle the operation it shows one thing " THE GHO STUFF IS NOT ABLE TO WORK UNDER DIFFERENT CONDITIONS"

So Roloffs whole story just doesnt fit and puts on more red flags. Also when you say Roloff that you were very focussed on your hair in the past, i simply cannot believe you when you say "Oh i was only interested in the hair to grew from day one" if you were really into your hair you would be thrilled about donor regeneration because it could give you ALL you really want.

Sorry i simply cannot believe Roloffs Story at all, because he didnt post here and right when it goes to Gho Criticism he comes back with an " Ohhhhhh hello fellas i just saw my name and so i was forced to write something" Naaaaaaaaaa sorry just dont add up
Oud 6 juni 2011, 22:03   #39
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Its not about hate speech or to discredit Gho its just plain simple about

1) All Gho patients strangely act the same

2) they always contradict themselves

3) No donor pictures

4) few postst then ignore "uncomfortable" questions

And its not just me who thinks so, there a users at all boards who think so and are euqally fed up with vague fishy statements.

Like for Example Iron.Man the Gho supporter said at hair site to insult me that Gho is multiplieng hairs since a decade......Yeah and over this decade he simply couldnt create at least on full transformation? This is ridiculous.
Oud 6 juni 2011, 23:04   #40
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Nope i just wanna have the answers which i want and which are essential.

Where are those over 2000 Gho patients? Why is he not able to create good hair lines even with infinite donor?

Why are acting Gho supporters all the same, like Gho with their vague statements. It just doesnt add up.

Gho claims he can multiply hairs since a decade or more but where are the superb cases with a full transformation?

Unless such cases come up, i say that Gho simply cannot deliver what he claims he can. This all doesnt add up that i would simply believe it. Ghos words and the testimonials of a few very vague patients is not enough for me to be convinced.

Its just that all this stuff is so fishy. Gho says his technique is tedious and took a lot of time right. But in those videos, they extract the grafts randomly and pretty fast. And in some videos the extraction is done WITHOUT a magnifying tool. So this is really odd becaus i was under the impression that for an hair stem cell transplantation you have to use every trick in the book. But wothout magnifying tools what should i think about it?
Oud 7 juni 2011, 00:27   #41
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

Thanks for your answers, Roloff:
but I still don't understand why dr. Gho took 8 hours to transplant 640 grafts. I didn't understand your explanation about your long hair.
In this video, for example, we can see Drs. Kristel van Herwijnen using a motorized punch/drill to extract grafts from the donor area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDr2s...eature=related

And as you can see, min 2:30, she "drills" approx 1 graft each 3 seconds, while talking to the camera!!
So, this process doesn't look as "labour intensive" as assumed.
In your case, did the technicians use this motorized punch/drill? What was the "drilling speed" in your case?

Also you didn't answer my second question: Did Gho give to you any kind of questionnaire where you could express your degree of satisfaction, suggestions, etc?

thanks-SD

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 7 juni 2011 om 00:37
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 7 juni 2011, 00:37   #42
Lucky
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Nope i just wanna have the answers which i want and which are essential.

Where are those over 2000 Gho patients? Why is he not able to create good hair lines even with infinite donor?

Why are acting Gho supporters all the same, like Gho with their vague statements. It just doesnt add up.

Gho claims he can multiply hairs since a decade or more but where are the superb cases with a full transformation?

Unless such cases come up, i say that Gho simply cannot deliver what he claims he can. This all doesnt add up that i would simply believe it. Ghos words and the testimonials of a few very vague patients is not enough for me to be convinced.

Its just that all this stuff is so fishy. Gho says his technique is tedious and took a lot of time right. But in those videos, they extract the grafts randomly and pretty fast. And in some videos the extraction is done WITHOUT a magnifying tool. So this is really odd becaus i was under the impression that for an hair stem cell transplantation you have to use every trick in the book. But wothout magnifying tools what should i think about it?
I told you this weeks ago, Stevie.

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Lucky Bekijk bericht
There was one person who showed his progress with pics and so....but he's gone now too. The rest were all newbies who have done nothing than tell us that they went to Gho and that's about it. When you asked questions or if they could show some before-after pics, than they were nowhere to be seen.

I got to admit, I'm glad Gho does not represent this community either. Than we also have to read that **** from firsthand !
At that time you were still pro-Gho and I was talking nonsense, remember ?

Probably because we all want to believe it, me once too. Unfortunately I have come to the point, where you are now, months ago already. It takes some time but eventually we all come down to earth again.
Oud 7 juni 2011, 01:15   #43
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Well i dont doubt that Donor Regrowth works, because it does But one thing is crystal clear here

Gho is milking patients with his ethics here big time. As long as no one got this technique done as well he will still pull this money grabbing trick.

I calculated it through if he would offer people a 4000 Graft session at standard FUE prices and would perform a 70 or more density per square centimeter on an average baldie head NW5 he would make LESS money then with his current conditions. And another problem would be, a person would be finished after around yeah 3 to 4 sessions (16.000 grafts) and therefore less money
Oud 7 juni 2011, 02:00   #44
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Well i dont doubt that Donor Regrowth works, because it does
pfffff
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 7 juni 2011, 02:25   #45
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

SD i never said Donor Regrowth is impossible, because its clearly not impossible but Ghos conditions are unethical to milk patients
Reageren

Discussietools
Weergave Geef een waardering voor deze discussie
Geef een waardering voor deze discussie:

Regels voor berichten