Los bericht bekijken
Oud 15 juni 2011, 16:27   #155
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

Okay, Roloff has given me permission to post his answers.
Still, there is one answer that could be personal and I have asked him permission again (for confirmation).

--------
SD: Regarding your donor area, in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, did Gho use different areas each time, or the same area?
Roloff: Sometime's the same area, sometime different areas.
--------
SD: Gho said that "donor regrowth is guaranteed".
Did Gho show you the terms and conditions of this guarantee?
Was there a "written guarantee" or any document regarding this?
Roloff: I don't have a "written guarantee" or any document regarding that.
SD: Regarding the guarantee, Gho mentions in his own website that donor regrowth is guaranteed, and James Bond and Iron_Man talked about the existance of a "written guarantee" (maybe they were wrong on this), so I expected some kind of terms and conditions sheet handed to the patient. Well, I will keep researching into this subject to find out what are the terms of this guarantee.
Roloff: The fist time I went there, there was some kind of guarentee. Later on I didn't ask for it and just went in for the next process.
---------------
SD: Regarding the questionnaire, this question may seem stupid, but the Dutch Advertising Commission said this in dutch language:
>>
Adverteerder heeft de HST methode sinds 2005 toegepast op 1200 patiénten (1.934 be-
handelingen bij verschillende patiéntgroepen). Elke behandeling wordt zorgvuldig gedocu-
menteerd. Voorts wordt na een jaar elke patiént onderzocht aan de hand van een gedetaiI-
Ieerd formulier dat samen met de patiént wordt ingevuld. Gebleken is dat voor bijna 100%
van de behandelde personen geldt dat de transplantatie geslaagd is en dat zowel in het
‘donorgebied’ als in het ‘ontvangstgebied' van iedere patient een hoog percentage van
(her)groei is gerealiseerd.
<<
Google translation to english is bad, but it seems that, according to this, Gho gives a questionnaire to every patient, 1 year after the procedure, so that patients express their degree of satisfaction. Gho says that almost 100% of the patients agreed that both donor and recipient areas got a high percentage or regrowth.
This is weird, because most Gho-patients in the forums say that they don't know if the donor regrew.
As you got 4 HST procedures, it would be interesting to know if you received and filled these questionnaires. And if you expressed satisfaction in donor regrowth.
Roloff: I never filled in questioinnaires, but I never went back for evaluation after half a year [a standerd procedure].
------------------
SD: Well, last question (sorry, yes, I know I am abusing you LOL): did you receive any kind of special painless aneshesia in your donor and recipient areas? Gho also "brags" about it in his website, but one of his "video-patients", says that the aneshesia was done by 2 painful injections (1 for donor, 1 for recipient).
Roloff: It's a special kind of anesthesia, painless [all 4 times], but during the HT process, they give extra anesthesia. Maybe that was painfull (I didn't experience it as painfull).
---------------
SD: p.d. should I keep your replies secret or may I post about them in the forum?
Roloff: You can post them.
---------------

Okay, thats all folks. Thanks Roloff for your answers!
(I will post the last remaining Q&A if Roloff gives me permission, although I think it isn't too important).

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 15 juni 2011 om 16:32
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren